Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaar

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Klaar Empty Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:13 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Klaar is a city of commerce. Most of its streets are lined with shops
of all sorts. Magic, mechanic, you name it, they probably have it. It's
notorious for its thieves and con artists that sneak through its alleys. It's also
where rumors usually start that bring controversy to people's
perspective. Other than this, it would seem that it's a maze, but it's
essentially a big spiraling city of money, greed, and information.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

2Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Christopher Chamberlain, better known as "Gunlock" around these parts, made his way through the dimly lit streets. It was nighttime, and he appreciated that. He had intel on a target, and he appreciated that, as well. Now, it was time for him to act. He had his firearm drawn, but concealed in his coat, and he moved slowly, as if stalking prey. A man turned a corner, and seconds later, he did as well.

"Hey, you." He smiled. "It's not a very pleasant time to be walking around at night, as I'm sure you know. Now, I'll be kind and let you on your way, but first, I need to know a little information. I need the whereabouts of a certain accountant. He falls asleep a lot. Any guesses?"

3Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:36 am

energysack

energysack

He at the man narrowing his eyes and smiled crookly. The man had deep circles under his eyes and cracked his knuckles with one hand, doing it over and over.

"Oh...Yes, yes...I can tell you where he might be, but what do I get eh guy?"

4Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:43 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gunlock tossed him what looked like a gold coin.

"There's more where that came from if you lead me right, understand?"

He grinned.

5Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 pm

energysack

energysack

This shady man, narrowed his eyes cursing to himself. What a temptation this was for him to be offered gold in a place like this. Beads of sweat appearing on his forehead now.

"Fine...Fiiine. Though Mr. Lucius is never actually where he lives, he ends up in the most...strangest places. I will take you to the house where he usually stays, if you stay around that area then I'm sure you'll find him. "

He turned and waved a hand and beckoned the man to follow him.

Though the man have may not noticed, but a large raven pirched itself on a fence post near by, it's eyes blicked and it's eyes were a dark green. Nowhere else, was there any signs of animal life in this crooked city.

6Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

As the coin touched the man's hand, it expanded into a spiderlike form, its legs injecting themselves into his palm. It latched on, probably causing more than a little pain.

"That's a tracking device. In order to get it out, you'll have to rip it out of your hand. If you are wrong about where he is, I'll find you. And kill you. Is that clear?"

7Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm

energysack

energysack

The man writhed in pain. As he did, blood trickled down his hand he began screaming and swearing at the top of his lungs.

"Oh, great! And don't try to boss me around guy! God damnit! So yeah, yeah! It's fucking clear!"

he clenched his bleeding hand and still began to walk towards the center of the spiraling city to look for Lucius.

8Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal walked into Klaar with her head held high. People. She so much prefered to deal with people than machines.
"so Rory, this is Klaar." She said to her companion who hopefully followed her.

9Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:06 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory smiled and looked around."Got alot more people here then machines." He chuckled a bit and sighed. "So where to first?"

10Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Why don't we look at the shops? We could get you some more fitting clothes. And who knows, maybe we will find something that we need." Kal said with a smile.

11Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:52 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory nodded and smiled."Alright then, after you Kal."

12Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Walking to the nearest store Kal ducked into it rather quickly. She glaned over the cloaks and pulled out a long black one. Way to big for me but it should fit Rory nicely. She put a gold coin on the table and walked out. Giving it to Rory Kal hopped he would like it.
"This way you can hide your clothes. They are strange in this land. But it is still what you find comftorable so by wearing this you can still wear them and no one will find you suspicous for it."

13Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just smiled."Thanks, Kal. You know I'm going to have to find some way to repay you for all of yer kindness right?" Rory put on the cloak but something seemed off."Aha!" He reached behind him where the hilt of his sword should be sticking out. He reached behind his head and fiddled with the cloak a bit stretching it out just enough so the hilt of his sword stuck out and he could easily return it to the sheath."There, that's better. Ok, so what's next?" Rory kept that smile on his face as he looked at Kal. Seems like I've already made a friend. Maybe it won't be so bad here after all.

14Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smiling Kal watched as he fixed the cloak. "Glad you like it. And who knows, maybe you'll end up staying here and then you can pay me back after you work. If you end up leaving in the end then just spread stories of me." Kal said with a shrug.
"And I need to get more supplies. I used the last of my acid a few days ago and you would be surprised how often it comes in handy. I also need to get rope and a new knife. Do you think you'll need anything else?"

15Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gunlock grinned.

"Glad we understand each other. I'm right behind you, so if you tell anyone, you'll die. Let's go."

16Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:23 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well if we get into a fight which seems likely I'll need food, and well a lot of it. Using my abilities really drains my body of nutrients. And there might be somethings I run into that I could find useful. So lead the way. And who knows, maybe I will find a reason to stay. I really didn't have much back home."

17Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I find it better to travel. Though having a definitive home to go back too is always nice." Said Kal thoughtfully. As they walked down the street Kal saw a store selling food so she went to the owner and bought 3 loaves of bread, some dried meat and 6 apples.
Handing the bag to rory she said "this should be enough for now. There are plenty of cities we can stop at along the way and I have some food still left over that I left back at the rooms."

18Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory took the bag and just smiled."Yeah it is nice to always have a home to go back to but I never really had that there. I joined my countries army so I lived where ever they needed me to. So I moved around a lot never really had a home."Rory sounded abit depressed when he said that. He sighed and just shrugged."But oh well. things happen for a reason."

19Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"And that reason has brought you here. And Rory," Kal said putting a hand on his sholder smiling softly, "even when living where the army told you, everyone has a place that is a home to them that they can return too. Hell," She said removing her hand, "mine used to be an orphanage, then became a little place in the mountains. I haven't been to either in a long time but it's still a home to my heart."

20Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:43 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory stopped and turned to Kal his soft blue eyes staring into hers."I suppose yer right. Ya know thinking about it there was one place I would have called home. It was nestled in the mountains, just a simple cottage I built where no one else knew about it. I'd always go there when I needed to get away and just relax. It was nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of life as a scientist and soldier and just spend time living a simple life. For as much as I am a scientist nothing compares to waking up early in the morning and watching the sunrise over a snow capped mountain. It's the little things in life like that that really make you appreciate being alive." He just smiled as he looked into her eyes."And who knows maybe I'll find reason enough to make a home here."

21Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blushing Kal turned her red eyes away and started to walk. "Maybe you will. And it sounds nice. You're right too. It's the little things that make life worth living." Kal bit her lip and kept walking. Don't do this Kal. Come on. Don't get emotionally involved. He'll probably end up going back to his real home with Lukas once he's found. Why would he want to stay here anyway.
"I wonder how far Gex has gotten on his new project." Kal wondered out loud.

22Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:15 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory caught her blushing and he just smiled. He kept walking with her but his curiosity got the best of him."So... I noticed you were blushing." Rory stepped in front of her and looked into her eyes."Is there a reason, or did I just embarrass you?" Rory didn't even realize what he did when he stepped in front of her. he realized he started holding her hand. Ok, ok, ok, Rory. You just met this girl literally yesterday but she's already helped you out a lot and now it seems like one of you is starting to fall for the other one. Wow... uhmmm... am I holding her hand? quick decision. "Well when we're done here we could always go back to Gex's shop." Rory realized what he just did and went for that nervous quick subject change. And he made sure to let go of her hand. Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to end well? And why do I have to be such a hopeless romantic? I hope she didn't notice I was holding her hand, wait, how could she not notice. oi vey. I'm so dead. Rory just sighed and lowered his head."Sorry... I'm sorry..."

23Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Somewhat shocked by his motions Kal just stared at him in silence as he rambled on. What...what is going on?
"Don't....don't be sorry. And I don't know why I blushed. I guess it was just your eyes." Kal said as she looked to the side. No way am I going to admit that I'm starting to have feelings for someone from another world, not only that but I just met him! This will only end in heartbreak when he leaves. Besides, he probably has someone back home...no! stop thinking about it at all.

24Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory what the hell are you doing man?! Your falling for a girl you literally just met. But there's something about her. Oh god what the hell. Hmmm... well I can either go with option A which involves me doing something that will get me most likely slapped in the face or Option B and just end this conversation now. Oh man, why do I always go with Option A? Oh well here goes. Rory just stared into her eyes and that was it, he was going to do something that he was probably going to regret and slapped in the face for but, whatever he lived in the moment. He leaned in and just kissed her but didn't pull away."I... I don't know why I just did that..."

25Klaar Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal's face turned as red as her eyes after he pulled away from the kiss. What should I do? I can't let myself care for someone. Everyone I've ever cared for is dead!
Looking down sadly Kal said quietly, "I'm sorry. But I'ld rather nothing bad happen to you. It's like this group is after me. they've killed everyone I've ever cared for and....I don't want the same thing to happen to you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next