Dilusion

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

276 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Rory just smiled."Thanks, Kal."

View user profile

277 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

"Well you're welcome." said Kal smiling back.

View user profile

278 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Rory gave Kal a kiss on the cheek and just smiled."Hey is it me or are the kids moving kinda slow?"

View user profile

279 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm

They really are. God, I was faster than them when I was 12." Kal smiled and chuckled. "You guys coming?!" She shouted to them.

View user profile

280 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Rory just laughed."I could run home and make a sandwich and get back here by the time you guys get here!"

View user profile

281 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Kal laughed at his joke and leaned against a tree.

View user profile

282 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Rory sat down and looked up at Kal."What're you thinking about?"

View user profile

283 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"Nothing really. Trying not to think to much or I'll get mad again." Kal chuckled.

View user profile

284 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

"Well maybe I can think of some way to cheer you up."Rory stood up and just smiled at her.

View user profile

285 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

"Alright.." said Kal suspicously

View user profile

286 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Rory just kind of stared into her eyes with a sort of coy smile on his face."Well, I guess it depends on how mad you get."

View user profile

287 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Kariti caught up, realizing she'd become lost in her thoughts of finding Blake. Apologizing, she ran up to Luthier's side.
Rory and Kal seem to be really close, she thought. Why did Kal seem so... She didn't know the word for how Kal seemed. Or Rory for that matter.
Kariti's thoughts drifted again. Once Blake was found, everything would be alright. She knew that she too would have someone to walk with, and not just be the one holding people back. She wanted to grab Luthier's hand, so she wouldn't fall behind again, but she didn't know if that was alright.

View user profile

288 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Kal started at Rory for a few moments before saying "alright just tell me."

View user profile

289 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:53 am

Rory just kinda laughed and smiled."Well I haven't gotten that far yet. Eheheh, I don't know really. Hold you and try to calm you down, kiss you, something..." Rory was kind of embarrassed because he put himself in that predicament and didn't have an answer for her."I was just trying to be i don't know, mysterious, romantic, something like that. Truth is... I think I've fallen for you, Kal. And this place. I could have never hoped or even dreamed about having this kind of adventure or life where I come from... I guess... I've found a reason to stay and that reason... Is you..."Rory just had a nervous smile on his face and looked down at the ground. He was terrible in situations like this and always seemed to get himself into trouble.

View user profile

290 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Kal chuckled after the initial shock of what he said wore off. "And you thought I would get mad at that?" Kal shook her head and stepped toward him. "Rory, I'm so happy. I dont know what to say..." Kal looked down, she had never been in this situation before, she didn't know what to do.

View user profile

291 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Kariti tugged on Luthier's sleeve.

Whispering quietly, she asked, "What's happening with Rory and Kal?"

View user profile

292 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Rory kinda chuckled nervously." Uhm, neither have I" He just kept laughing. "Well I guess we both have a lot to learn about this kind of stuff." Rory gave Kal a soft kiss and smiled." I'm thinking that was a good start." He had a soft smile on his face as he looked into her eyes.

View user profile

293 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

"I think so too." she said softly while smiling.

View user profile

294 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Rory just stood there smiling and then he laughed."Ya know, the kids still haven't caught up to us yet."

View user profile

295 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Frustrated with the boys' lack of attention to her questions, Kariti ran up to Kal and Rory, grinning at them.

"Hi!" She looked at how close they were, happy they didn't seem so scary anymore.

View user profile

296 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Rory looked at Kariti and smiled."Hey, yer friends always this slow?" Rory laughed a bit still smiling.

View user profile

297 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:50 pm

She shrugged. "Probably... I've only known them for a little bit and they seem pretty slow." Kariti shifted from one foot to the other.

"Um, what are you? I'm a wood nymph."

View user profile

298 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:35 am

Rory smiled and laughed."Ah, well, I'm complicated. I'm half human, half synthetic."

View user profile

299 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:03 am

Kal looked at Kariti and smiled. "I'm human."

View user profile

300 Re: The Fortress Grounds on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Kariti sighed. "Humans are confusing...." She paused, realizing she didn't know what Rory meant.

"What's a synthetic?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum