Dilusion

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escher's Maze

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: Escher's Maze on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Leon just shrugged and looked at John."So where were you heading first?"

View user profile

102 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:02 am

Admin

Admin
John blinked.

[i]For someone I took as a public figure, she's awful.. Vulnerable.[/b]

"Well, I'm not sure, exactly..."

He looked at the jungle around him.

"But I know any kidnapper worth their merit ain't stayin' on this damn island." He thought for a second, pulling his hand up pensively to his chin. "The best bet would be to get to a waterfront, and from there, find the biggest island. They'll let us know what's going on somehow, assuming they want a ransom." He sighed. "So let's find a way out of this damn grass."

View user profile http://dilusion.forumotion.com

103 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 am

"Waterfront?" Adara tilted her head slightly. "Is that why I can not feel anything past a certain point?"

View user profile

104 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am

Leon just nodded to John and then looked at Adara."Most likely because the water would dull out vibrations."

View user profile

105 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 pm

"Mmmmm, yes, that does make sense." Adara was a bit nervous at the fuzzyness in her feeling but was ready to go there.

View user profile

106 Re: Escher's Maze on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 am

Leon looked at the both of them and smiled." Well then shall we?"

View user profile

107 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Admin

Admin
John nodded.

"Hang on a second, here..."

After a bit of rifling, he drew a machete from his jacket, worn and incredibly used, and tossed it to Leon. "Use that. I'd use a flamethrower, but that might burn down the damned maze... Which I'd actually like, but then Gravity City wouldn't be defended at all..." He thought about it for a minute. "Maybe I can use localized charges, and destroy the brush alone..."

108 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Adara looked at John with wide eyes. "Destroy all of this? But why would you do that?!" Adara took a few steps toward him.

View user profile

109 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Admin

Admin
"Err..." John looked down at her. "I uhh... We need to walk through here, and..."

110 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm

"But, we don't really need to harm these plants and insects do we?" Adara was worried, she didn't want to hurt anything if she could avoid it.

View user profile

111 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Admin

Admin
John sighed. Damn innocence. He threw up his hands. "Well, I guess we're walking through the thorns, then..."

112 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Adara smiled. "It's not that bad. My roses would prick me sometimes but the fragrance they gave off made up for it. Besides, can't you feel all the life around you? Isn't feeling that worth a few little scratches?"

View user profile

113 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Admin

Admin
John chuckled, and stood still for a minute. "Well yeah, I guess I can..." Reminds me of something Fenrus would say... "Let's go, then." He smiled at Adara.

114 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

"Alright! Let's go!" Adara said excitedly. Finally I can leave that prison behind. Even though Adara was excited enough to run she had to take her same slow steps so that she could fell where she was going. If she ran she would run into a tree.

View user profile

115 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Admin

Admin
John grabbed her hand.

"Let me carry you, Oracle..."

116 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Adara blushed slightly and looked down.
"Al-alright. I guess you can."

View user profile

117 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Admin

Admin
He put his arm around her shoulder, and another one down at her knees, and raised her body so it was perpendicular to his, catching her comfortably in his arms. He looked back to Leon. "We all set?"

118 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Adara held on and blushed. she had never been carried before except when she was a young child, but that was always by her father.

View user profile

119 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 am

Leon caught the machete and just put it away."Uhm, we don't have to walk through the thorns. Everything in life is made up of the same three things, in different orders, and that is what I can do." Leon stepped out in front of them and held out his hand. The thorny brush and vines seemed to move away opening a path three feet wide."Normally I just use electrical energy because this requires a lot more concentration, so try not too talk to me a lot. Sorry if that seemed rude." Leon started to walk slowly holding both hands up, one in front and one in back. He essentially created a bubble that just pushed everything aside with out harming anything so everybody wins."Just... Lead me... In the right direction..." Leons voice sounded a bit strained as he had to hold this bubble or risk wrapping everyone in thorny brush and vines.

View user profile

120 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:14 am

"You can move the plants? Can he really?! Oh I want to see that..." Adara smiled smally. "Anything we can do to give you energy?"

View user profile

121 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am

"It's not really energy, I'm just... Manipulating atomic particles. Giving them the gentlest of pushes thats all."Leon continued walking making sure to keep his concentration. He'd never done anything like this before. It was simple to him, but also difficult. He knew if he made a mistake he'd kill anything being pushed by the field.

View user profile

122 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 pm

"That's amazing...." Adara whispered. Already the outside world was living up to expectations. Who knows what other amazing things she'll be able to see!

View user profile

123 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Leon continued to hold the field as they walked and he stopped for a moment."Uhm, how far do we have to go?"

View user profile

124 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

"I do not know," said Adara, "I need to feel the ground for me to 'see'." She climbed out of John's arms and stood on the ground tapping her feet.
"Hmmmm," She said, "It gets fuzzy in about 30 feet. So we'll be coming out of the jungle soon."

View user profile

125 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Leon just kept concentrating and when he reached the end of the jungle he stepped through the tree line and made sure they were out of the vines before putting his hands down and breaking his concentration. He sat down and took a few deep breaths."Well glad that actually worked. That was the first time I tried anything like that, but hey, it worked."Leon laughed a bit and sighed."I'm hungry."

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum