Dilusion

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escher's Maze

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: Escher's Maze on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:35 pm

Admin

Admin
He turned, moving slowly across the catacombs.

"My brother's gone missing. I have to go find him."

He looked at Leon.

"I think I should be asking the same of you, though."

View user profile http://dilusion.forumotion.com

77 Re: Escher's Maze on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:21 pm

Leon just nodded." As to how I got here or with Adara?"

View user profile

78 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Admin

Admin
"Well, both, really."

He thought for a moment, taking another turn.

"Got any idea?"

79 Re: Escher's Maze on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 am

''Well I still don't understand how I got here. But I'm just gonna try and make the most of it. GOnna look at it as a second chance. Maybe have a somewhat of a normal life. As for being here with Adara she wanted to get away and I wasn't about to let her wander around alone."

View user profile

80 Re: Escher's Maze on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Admin

Admin
He nodded.

"Well, glad to see you're not a bad guy."

He looked down, stopping for a minute.

"Hey, are you strong?"

81 Re: Escher's Maze on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 am

Leon stopped for a moment and quirked a brow."Depends on what you need me to do."

View user profile

82 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Admin

Admin
"Just keep taking care of Adara."

He sighed.

"And, if I call on you, I'd appreciate some backup. Would you be okay with that?"

83 Re: Escher's Maze on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Leon just smiled and nodded."Yeah, I think I can do that." He just laughed abit and paused for a moment."So, uhhhhh, are we lost again?"

View user profile

84 Re: Escher's Maze on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 am

Adara started to frown.
Seems to be taking a while longer than I thought. After taking a few moments to think, Adara took a few steps back into the maze, he heard me before, I wonder if he can again.

"Leon? Can you hear me?" Adara did not quite know how it worked but concentrated on sending the thought to the man and hoped it reached him.

View user profile

85 Re: Escher's Maze on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 am

Leon stopped for a moment and smiled. "Yeah I can hear you. I think we might have gotten lost again."

View user profile

86 Re: Escher's Maze on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:49 am

Adara shook her head slightly.
"Really, it was only a few turns." Adara tilted her head so that her left ear was facing the maze and tapped her foot ten times.
"Take a left in front of you then take the second right. Walk straight dow that for a while and you should come to a four way crossing. Take a left and I'll be there."

How did they manage to get so lost?!

View user profile

87 Re: Escher's Maze on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 am

Leon just laughed to himself and sighed. "Alright, I got it." Leon immediately turned left making sure to practically drag John along with him. He kept repeating to himself the directions he needed to take." John, remind me to buy a sense of direction."

View user profile

88 Re: Escher's Maze on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 pm

"Ok good."

Adara walked back to where she was originally standing, the hem of her dress gently grazing the floor, and once again waited for them to return.

View user profile

89 Re: Escher's Maze on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Admin

Admin
"I took land nav for how many years? This place is just fucking annoying. I can't shake it. Freaks me out."

He sighed.

90 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 am

Leon let out a huge sigh of relief when he spied Adaras figure he stopped just in front of her and smiled."Ok, I'm going to make sure I don't lose sight of you this time."He just started laughing because he had never been so lost before.-

View user profile

91 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Smiling Adara chuckled.
"Shouldn't be too hard, I walk slowly. Are you both ready to leave here?" Adara asked both men with all seriousness.

View user profile

92 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Admin

Admin
John sighed.

"One in a long list of obstacles I can only imagine getting tripped up on."

But I'll have to fall into all of the traps anyways, if I want to find Fenrus... He sighed.

"It's good to see you're alright though, Adar- Oracle."

93 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Leon stretched out his arms and sighed."Yeah I'm ready to get outta here. By the way John. What are you doing out here?"

View user profile

94 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Adara tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Good to see you too Mr. Lockheart."
Adara turned to face the door and put both hands on it and pushed it open and walked through.

View user profile

95 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Admin

Admin
"The hell do you mean by that? I'm trying to find my brother."

He looked over at Leon.

96 Re: Escher's Maze on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Adara bit her lower lip and smiled. She took a few steps out and felt the ground beneath her feet. An excitement filled her chest and she laughed bubbly. She took another few steps forward and held her arms out to her side and let the different scents and sounds and feelings surround and envelop her. She tapped her foot every few steps so she wouldn't run into anything.

View user profile

97 Re: Escher's Maze on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 am

Leon quirked a brow at his tone."I had no idea. Maybe we should all go together?" Leon had followed Adara out the door and looked around."Whadda ya say Adara? Wanna help John find his brother? It'd be a nice adventure. Besides you'll have the two of us to keep you safe."

View user profile

98 Re: Escher's Maze on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Adara laughed and spun in a circle closing her eyes, not that it made much a difference. She stopped and faced Leon and John and opened her pale and cloudy eyes.
"That is fine with me. I want nothing more than to feel this world. I can do my best to help you as well since you have helped me to leave."

Adara walked over to a tree nearby and rested her hands on it closing her eyes and smiling.
It all feels so different! Is the rest of the world just like this or is it all different too. There are so many things alive here. It must be the jungle Father had told me about.

Adara felt a creature on the tree move towards her so she reached out her hand and felt it crawl on her. An insect? It's not one I know. Maybe they do.

She turned with the insect on her hand with a curious smile. "What insect is this?" she asked excitedly.

View user profile

99 Re: Escher's Maze on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Leon looked at the bug that was crawling on her hand and smiled."Well it looks like a caterpillar to me"

View user profile

100 Re: Escher's Maze on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:39 am

"Is it?!" Adara asked excitedly. "wooooow..." She kneeled to the ground and let it go on the ground.
"So where do we go now?" She asked full of child like anticipation.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum