Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7524: Machine Town.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1017524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:36 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal stared at him blankly as what he said sunk in. There was no way he was joking. He killed them. He killed them! HE KILLED THEM!!!!! Anger filled Kal like she had never felt before. Kal's entire body started to shake slightly from her blind anger. Her blood red eyes deepened and a fire seemed to grow behind them. Yelling out in rage Adara charged him swinging her staff moving in to strike him in the ribs.

1027524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:37 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gunlock calmly drew his gun, took a step to the left, and poked at the head of the staff with the barrel, hopefully directing the staff's momentum downwards.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

1037524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:41 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

As her staff went down she quickened it and slammed the strong tip into the ground which it slightly bit into. She used the stability and momentum to jump up and go to kick him in the jaw.

1047524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:43 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He casually ducked, flipping the pistol so the barrel was in his hand and trying to use the butt of the grip to knock the stick's stability out from under her.

1057524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:48 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

As the staff almost slipped from her hands there was a small spark that connected her palms and fingers to the staff. It went unnoticed by Kal but others would plainly see it. Kal backed up a few steps. I could cast an illusion but I want the satisfaction of hurting him myself. Charging in again Kal didn't care anymore if she was sloppy. She planned to just ram right into him. She reached around his middle with her arms and staff and hoped to bring him to the ground or at least make him back up a few steps so she could strangle him.

1067524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:51 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris brought the butt of the gun smashing down for the back of her head, planning to knock her unconscious as she moved around him. He didn't want her tattering his clothing.

1077524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:53 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal felt the gun hit her head and she fell to the ground unconscious with no control over what happens to her body.

1087524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:57 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He sighed, picking her up and depositing her gently behind a shelf near the back wall of the store.

When she woke up, he'd be gone. He took his bullets and left.

[Exit 7524, Enter Bloodhounds.]

1097524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:42 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory had decided to take the elevator back upstairs considering Gex passed out on him. When the elevator doors opened his keen eyes picked up on what appeared to be a foot sticking out from behind a shelf."Foot... I know that foot...KAL!" Rory moved like greased lightning to her still body. Immediately he checked to see if she had a pulse."Ok, she's still alive. Just unconscious." Rory picked her up and her staff and carried her upstairs. He took her into the room and laid her down on the bed. He checked her over for wounds and felt a slight lump on the back of her head."Pistol whipped? " He pulled the cloak she bought him off and then started rooting through the pockets of his duster."Come on which one is it in? Ah ha there we go." He pulled out a thing of smelling salts. He broke the seal and placed it under her nose to wake her up.

1107524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:08 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

When Kal came to she looked around for a second but then jumped up rage pouring into her veins once again.
"Where is he?!?! I'll kill him!!!!" Kal started to look for her staff and as she stormed through the room fire started to spark faintly from her fingertips. Once again, Kal did not notice. Turning to Rory she said, "Did you see where he went?!" Anger dripped from her words like venom as it completely overtook her.

1117524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:18 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory was a bit taken aback by the way Kal had acted he stood up and handed her, her staff."No I came up from Gex's lab and found you. I thought... Nevermind, who was it that did this to you? Did you know him?"Rory was glad to see she was ok and it showed in his voice, but he was also a bit concerned about Kal."Are you sure yer ok? I..." Rory just stopped talking he decided against his train of thought."Whoever did this to you we'll find him and make him pay"

1127524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It was the man that came in here earlier. He ordered bullets. He killed them. He's the one I've been searching for!! He was right there! Damn it!!! We HAVE to leave and go find him. I don't care if what I ordered isn't done he can keep the money. But I have to go now."

1137524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 am

energysack

energysack

Gex was sleeping for quite a long time. It was probably this time he has obtained more sleep then ever before. Within his dreams he slept very nicely, and he twitched and then it was disturbed. Something was beeping and beeping very close to him. It was loud, real loud. Gex woke up and was pretty angry and through something across the lab.

"Alexandre, shut UP!"

The computer still beeped and replied

Sir, signal from SK has responded.

Gex shot up and stared at his screen with the words.
SK SIGNAL ACTIVE
He stared speechless, and this is when he knew that he had to leave the precinct and didn't know when or how. An adventure was on it's way.

1147524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:39 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just nodded and looked into Kals eyes."I'll stay with you whereever you decide to go. I'll protect you and I'd follow you into the nine hells and back."Rory was very loyal, and he did start to fall for Kal and he knew that she'd need him as much as he'd need her. He picked up the cloak she got for him and put it back on."Let's go, Kal. We've a murderer to find. And when this is all said and done. We're going on a vacation."He pulled the hood over his head and opened the door."Lead the way..."The only thought going through his head was that he just wanted at least her to come out of this alive. He made a promise, and he had an obligation. As much to his old marine principles as to his own honor.

1157524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 am

energysack

energysack

Gex ran into the computer, and he was pale from surprise and excitement. He typed in all the things he needed to finish for people into the computer, then pressing a key to send out a signal for all the robots to build the projects for him. This would undoubtedly be a disappointment because Gex enjoyed building things by himself, but this was important.

He dug around his lab, running frantically everywhere looking for something.

"Where is it!? WHERE IS IT!?!?"

He through things left and right and tried to think hard where he put it. He then found it, sitting high on a shelf. It was very large back pack that seemed to have some wires popping out from it's side as he put it on and ran to the elevator and before going up he said something.

"Alexandre. Put the lab on lock down for now until I get back. I might be coming back here soon, but I am not sure. Got it? Good."

Yes Master Gex, whatever you wish.

The elevator rose and Gex was so anxious for it to open.Why now that his signal had reappeared? Through all the calculations he never once was able to find a response, but now was a different story. The elevator ticked and stopped and the doors opened. He was now in the shop, still with a very anxious look on his face.

1167524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal nodded her head, unable to truely say anything in response. She quickly gathered her things and left. She knew where he was headed. He was from the Bloodhound Gang. She will go to their base and kill him. she didn't care what happened to her. She would kill him.

"Let's Go." She said to Rory.

[Exit: 7524, Enter: Bloodhound Gang fortress]

1177524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:15 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory followed her out the door. He knew that if he even so much as hesitated for a nano second they were dead. But, he was going to do everything he could to make sure she lived.

-Exit 7524 Enter Bloodhound Gang Fortress-

1187524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Joneleth

(Hey, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but could you fill out a character app first, please? =])

Lukas was in the lab one moment, and face down on the ground the next. It all happened so fast he couldn't even begin to fathom what had happened. He was dead, though, probably. After he sat up, and blinked his eyes a few times, he noticed something...he was breathing. Another thing that struck him fairly quickly was that the area around him looked like neither a burning hellscape, nor a shining cloud city. Obviously, with these things going on, he couldn't possibly be dead. He was, however, sitting on the ground, in some place he'd never been before. As he stood, he turned and looked around, taking in his surroundings to get his bearings.

Then he checked himself. Two hands, two arms, two legs, two feet, one torso, one head. Ten fingers, ten toes. Yep, everything checked out. Then he checked in more detail, and found himself to be fully clothed, his gloves on his hands, and his weapons sheathed.

After discovering these things, he looked around again, and started walking, heading to what he expected to probably be the center of the town. Since he was on the outskirts already, he simply looked to the town, and headed towards it, hoping he would find someone.

Then he thought about it again...Perhaps Rory was here, too? Maybe Wolfram was here too, then...Hard to say, so he decided he'd check.

1197524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

energysack

energysack

Gex roamed around the town for hours, and he realized that something metaphysically was keeping him there. Actually, it may have been days or something but really he wasn't sure since he might have lost his concept of time. There seemed something like a memory to keep him there to finish something but he wasn't sure. There was rumors about a huge piece of Carcen that went missing, but he wasn't entirely sure what this really meant. Something that may have broken the natural magical energy that surrounded this bazaar world. He was standing in the streets, multiple people asking him if he was alright since he was such a familiar face. He shook his head and walked back to the shop and looked around for some other gadgets that might be neccesary for his adventure. The box with Rory's glove was still there, he took it and shoved it in his bag. He looked about and sat on his stool, wondering what he needed.
BOOTS!
The Boots!
He thought, and he took off his usual shoes and pulled out a pair of boots that had strange brackets all around them with some other mechanism that went up his pant leg a bit and he strapped them in. He stepped out the shop again, only to try and obtain as much gossip as possible about leaving the town. Every person he approached, wouldn't leave because some distant memory of their kept them their to complete something. It surely wasn't time for Gex to leave...just yet.

1207524: Machine Town. - Page 5 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Joneleth

Lukas just kept heading into town, though, once he reached the town, he started calling for his friend, and his brother, hoping that at least one of the two was nearby. "Wolfram! Rory! Are you guys here!" he yelled out, just wandering aimlessly through the streets. "Rory! Wolfram!" he kept calling, more worried about being alone than being somewhere new.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum