Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaar

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just stood there smiling."Well I've spent my whole being shot at, blown up, stabbed and just generally being attacked. I'm a soldier remember? People trying to kill me is normal for me. And well I told you I'd help you so obviously theres a chance I'd die anyway..." Rory took off the glove on his right hand and placed it gently on her cheek."Let's just take it slow and see where things go." He smiled and just kissed her again this time with a little more passion. He pulled away slowly and lowered his hand putting his glove back on.

27Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Looking at him Kal didn't know if she was making the best or worst choice of her life. "Alright. Sounds like a good plan." She smiled however and was glad that he was there. Even if he does end up leaving. The company will be nice.

28Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Well Rory looks like you might have just found a reason to stay here after all. It would be nice if everything turns out ok. Time will tell but for now I'm just going to enjoy the ride. He smiled and laughed a bit."So where to next hun?" Rory had opened up to her and was just going to start acting like it.

29Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Starting to walk away Kal glanced at him over her sholder. "Back to Gex, hun." She said 'hun' in a mocking tone just to tease him. Smirking she said, "We need to see if my project for him is done yet."

[Exit: Klaar, Enter 7524]

30Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory chuckled a bit and followed her."Alright let's go" Well seems like everything is gonna go well. Oh wait, theres that whole bit where people are going to try and kill us. Fuck me sideways.

-Exit Klarr enter 7524-

31Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gunlock followed his hostage quietly. Patience, patience. He waited for the man to turn up his target.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

32Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 am

energysack

energysack

The man walked down plenty of curvy roads, where people were yelling and shouting at each other. It didn't smell all that great when getting deeper into the center of this spiraling town. As they walked, an old house can be seen where a black fence is all around it, the yard in front is dirt, and littered with trash.

"This is where Lucius lives. I have no idea what time he comes back, or if he stops by here. I just know this is home..."

The man smacked his lips a little bit looking at the coin and then his hand.

"So guy, when ya gonna take this fuckin' thing off of me?"

33Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris grinned.

"When I find this man. If I never find this man, I'm going to have to kill you. You see, I'm on a time limit. You're gonna need to do a little work."

He knocked on the door.

34Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

energysack

energysack

The man looked down, with eyes stricken with fear and he did what the man said. He shakily followed the man to the door and when he knocked the man looked around both shoulders to make sure nobody was watching and soon after the door opened.

There stood a young man, with white hair and purple eyes and he was smoking a cigarette and wearing a white button up shirt and jeans and low cut black boots. He looked very bored and most of the lights were out inside the house except a few.

"Yo, what's up? Can I help ya with anything?"

35Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Evenin'. Are you Lucius?"

He smiled, as if out for a walk in the park. The question was delivered perfectly, and he liked the way the words flowed.

36Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 pm

energysack

energysack

"Nah man, Lucius is never here usually. My name's Aiden. What's your business with him?"

The man with Chris looked still frightened and Aiden gave him a look, then noticed something on the man's hand.

"A hostage eh? Heh, well come on in, both of you. Don't want your hostage scurrying off and Lucius wouldn't want to loose any customers."

37Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris raised an eyebrow. He wasn't really amazed, but he was surprised that this man knew so evidently that he had taken a hostage. Next time, I'll be more careful, he swore to himself.

"My employer would like to use his services."

38Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm

energysack

energysack

"Ah, I see. Huh...Well, I don't know if you know but Lucius falls asleep sometimes and nobody really knows how to wake him. Though give it a couple hours and I'll find a good way to get him here fast."

Aiden took out his box of cigarettes and offered one to Chris, not paying attention to the man. Aiden really couldn't careless who died in this house, or if anyone died in general but himself.

"You came during a strange time man. One of our colleagues went off somewhere to some islands. Our other colleague is, well, nobody really knows where he goes and why, he's just fucking strange."

39Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gunlock nodded, and without a second thought, shot at the man's face and reached his hand out.

The tracker probe, which activated at a pulse, would sense the man's life end and pop up, landing securely in the outstretched palm.

"Don't smoke, thanks."

He nodded.

"Actually, mate, would you mind telling me how much five gold pieces are worth in electronic currency? You might have a clue, but I'm not from around here. See, I don't exactly have time to kill."

40Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

energysack

energysack

The man dropped dead, skull fragments on the wall and floor. Aiden's eyes-widened a bit and he sighed.

"Fuck, Lucius is going to be pissed that the floor is dirty..."

He then put the pack of cigarettes back into his pocket and shrugged. He took the dead man's body, trying not to get any blood on his shirt and plopped it out the window in the back yard. Not so long after that, a raven landed on the body and began to eat the man's flesh.

"Eh, I don't know about that stuff but I have a good way to get him here."

Aiden walked to one of the windows and took in a deep breath and yelled at the top of his lungs.

"HEY KITTY KAT! I'M GOING THROUGH YOUR DOCUMENTS AND REORGANIZING YOUR MEMOS!"

The people who were in the street looked at Aiden like he was obviously insane and Aiden sat down and waited.

"He'll be here soon..."

41Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gunlock nodded, pocketing the once-again coin. "Thanks."

He smiled. "You don't happen to have any tea, by chance, do you?"

42Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 am

energysack

energysack

"Eh, I don't know. Possibly. I'll go check-"

The front door swung open, and there stood a young man also with white hair but very big yellow eyes that looked full of anger. He was also very red in the face and his hair was messy. Aiden ran into the kitchen and locked the door and was yelling something and then his voice disappeared.

"IF YOU TOUCHED MY DOCUMENTS I AM GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT AND FUCK THE HOL-"

Lucius then noticed that there was a stranger, and blood on the ground. Without yet responding to the stranger, Lucius walked over to the window where the droplets of blood were leading and looked out the window at the body that was still being eaten by a raven. He then turned back to Chris and sat down and fixed his hair.

"Lucius Silven. How can I be of service to you?"

43Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Fairly simple question... Five gold coins equates to what in electronic currency?"

He smiled, finally content that he could finish his buisiness.

44Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:19 am

energysack

energysack

"Are they all the same gold coins? Same place? Same period? Sometimes it's hard to tell how much gold is worth nowadays. I've heard people popping in from different dimensions lately. Or so the rumors say. Gold from different Universe's can be worth squat or a lot."

Lucius smiled, and then took out a notepad from his back pocket and flipped it open. There so many numbers written in it, the entire page almost seemed black. He then turned over a few pages.

"May I see them? I can give you a better estimate this way."

45Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Got about three hours to kill? We can take a steam cart back to his place, if you're willing."

Gunlock would normally be a little offset by the errand, but he had to go back to Gex's anyways to get his bullets, so it wasn't a huge inconvenience for him.

46Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:38 am

energysack

energysack

"Ah, I don't see why not. I suppose."

He looked to the kitchen and inhaled and then screamed

"AIDEN IF YOU TOUCH MY OFFICE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU STARVE!"

He then looked back to Chris, pleasantly smiling.

"I'm sure we'll be accompanied as well."

At this moment, a raven with a blood covered beak flew through the window and placed itself on Lucius' soldier.

47Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Forgive my asking, but aren't cats and birds enemies?"

Chris stepped outside, hailing a steam cart with his hand.

48Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 am

energysack

energysack

He groaned and shook his head, dismissing the question for he now realized that when Aiden said Kitty Kat, it gave away part of Lucius' identity.

"Well, ugh. This bird here is a very peculiar bird. He's very curious to check out this world here."

He sounded slightly nervous as he spoke and looked down to the bird who almost seemed to be looking back at him.

49Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He nodded.

"Alright then..."

The cart sped on.

[Exit Klaar, Enter 7524]

50Klaar - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 am

energysack

energysack

The raven lifted off and only flew over the cart and Lucius looked up at it and sighed as he then put his notebook back into his back pocket.
Hmm, I wonder where Hotaru is...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next