Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

City of Glass: An Intrusion of Their Home.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Admin

Admin
Admin

The City of Glass was a rather intricate powderkeg.

Through the front entrance, unless one was traveling with some ordained package, a hail of arrows stood waiting for them, an almost deadly offensive gesture.

However, the Mica exterior, if broken, would probably catch most of the city off guard.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

Admin

Admin
Admin

The Avarice smashed through the mica like, well, glass, and the hull came crashing down into the ground, leveling a house and sending a couple of incredibly confused Foxes running.

"Way I see it," Shay looked to the left and right, atop the steaming pile of wreckage, strangely intact and composed, "We have about five minutes ta fix up this heap an' go get our treasure. Ven, yer the repair chief, do somethin' about it. Once ye pick out yer crew, I'll take the rest o' these lugs an' run fer the Orb."

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea stood up shakily from the crash but quickly recovered as she looked around her.
"What the...." was that a fox?! What the hell?!

Chelsea turned to Shay, "What's the orb?"

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay grinned, chuckling a little bit.

"The orb's a power source, missy. An' don' ye worry, we'll give it righ' back, as soon as we're done usin' it fer what we want."

He extended his hand.

"C'mon, let's plunder!"

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph looked at Shay and hear what he said."Ok, now yer talkin' my language. I love to pillage and plunder, raze towns to the ground, all that good stuff." Seraph drew his swords and just stood next to Shay."Lead the way boss man."

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay chuckled.

"AY! THAT'S THE SPIRIT, LADDIE!"

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea looked to Shay and to the other man then back to shay. She smiled sweetly and said, "If I'm going to do this then I'll need some kind of weapon."

energysack

energysack

"Plundering...Pillaging...Ah, I suppose I'll have to join."

Mortuus strapped his weapons to his back and left his usual lab coat inside his room and he took his hands and shoved them into his pockets and he adjusted his glasses slightly and he walked on with the group, casually looking around

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph looked around his bag and pulled something out."AHA! I knew I had it in there somewhere." He handed the girl a black dagger."That thing'll cut through anything. So do try and be careful. I just kind of use it to shave and cut random stuff. You can have it though. Oh, wait." He searched around his bag again and found the sheath. He sheathed the dagger and handed it to her."Here, you can keep it. It's not much but it'll help. And remember when you stab someone twist and pull. you'll do a lot more damage."

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Really I can keep this?!" Chelsea took the dagger and sheath and looked at for a moment in awe before strapping it to her belt. "Thank you so much!! And I'll be sure to remember that..."
Chelsea was ready for what was to come but she didn't know what would happen if she had to kill someone. She had never killed a person before...

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph laughed a bit and smiled."By the way, Whats yer name? Mines Seraph."

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I'm Chelsea. Where ya from?" Chelsea liked the small talk, made her less nervous.

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph smiled and bowed his head slightly "Pleasure to meet you Chelsea. And I'm not even from this planet."

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay looked around.

"Never can find th' damn mechanic when we need 'im, can we? Ah, no matter!"

He grabbed Chelsea by the arm, and Seraph by the waist, and ran.

"Ven, if ye don' have th' ship done by th' time I get back, I'll 'ave yer head!"

He grinned, looking at the pair of them.

"Oh. Watch fer arrows for me, will ye?"

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea smiled relived. "really?! Neither am I!" and before she could ask her arm was grabbed and she was being dragged away.
"Arrows?" Jesus, what did I get into...

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph started keeping pace with Shay so he didn't have to hold on."I can keep up with ya, ya dodgy old man." Seraph laughed and looked at Chelsea."Well then, I guess we have something in common." He looked back at Shay."Arrows eh? Alright then."

Funglad123

Funglad123

"We can trade stories later." Said Chelsea as she started to keep pace with the others. She kept glancing up waiting to see arrows fall from the sky.

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph laughed as he continued running."Somehow, I think some of my stories would turn you white."

Admin

Admin
Admin

Suddenly, as expected, an arrow flitted down from the nearest building. Shay drew his hooked sword, continuing to run. He looked back at the pair of them.

"Hey, this ain't time fer small talk! We oughta be findin' that orb!"

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph looked up at the arrow and smirked. It seemed to stop mid flight, turn around and head back the direction it came from."I do hate it when people shoot arrows at me. Well lead the way fearless leader."

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea's eyes widened as the incoming arrow juat turned around. What the hell?!?! This place is too much. Just, don't think about it for now, focus on finding that orb, whatever it is.
Chelsea kept running with them closer to the buildings. Well, something this important will probably be where it's most heavily guarded so I guess look for the heaviest security.

Admin

Admin
Admin

As Seraph returned the arrow, a cry sounded from the building, and movement could be heard in most of the surrounding buildings.

"Well, that's it, laddie, ye pissed 'em off..." Shay looked around.

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"What, I pissed them off?! You don't think crash landing a ship into their city pissed them off? Besides we're here to rob them, that's bound to piss them off as well. I just helped a little, and you said watch out for arrows."Seraph just sighed and kept running with the two."Alright, so where to?"

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea shut off the part of her that was freaking out. This was not the time for this. In a cold tone she said, "Where is the orb?"

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph noticed her change of tune and smirked."Well seems like you decided to get down to business, ah hell guess that means I should too." His eye's started glowing blue and then it just seemed like a yellowish liquid was dripping from his swords, however the drops disappeared before hitting the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum