Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

City of Glass: An Intrusion of Their Home.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Funglad123

Funglad123

Seeing the change come over him Chelsea watched cooly and mildly interested. Guess I'm at the disadvantage here, ah well, let's do this bitch.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay chuckled.

"Well, it's well guarded... An' it's in one o' these here buildings..."

He looked to the left and right, dodging another single arrow as it flitted to the ground. Bows were being pulled out of the windows now.

"Problem here is, I don' right know which." He grinned widely, looking at the pair of them. "Guess we'll have ta find out, right?"

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph sighed and shook his head."Alright, so I take it we're splitting up then? Or are we just going to smash are way through all of the buildings one at a time?"

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It'll be faster if we split up. I'll take the one to the right. You two can fight over the others." Chelsea winked at them and started running away from them and towards the building to her right. She kept her eyes up so she could watch for arrows but still in front of her enough not to trip over or crash into anything. She ran in almost serpentine as the slew of arrows came flying down.

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"I'm more of a fan of running straight up the middle." Seraph took off like a bat out of hell. A hail of arrows came at him and he just stopped moving. The arrows seemed to miss him entirely and he just laughed. He had put up a telekinetic barrier that just pushed them to the side just a little bit. He was showing off."I love being me." He started running again and kicked in the front door."Ok, who want's to die first?"

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea pulled out the dagger that Seraph had given to her. She held it so that the blade was pointed toward her but so that the sharpened edge was faceing out. Just the way she had been taught. Making it to the door she rested for a second against the wall before opening it and quickly checking the area and running down the hallway quietly, listening for any sound of movement.

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph had chosen a more dramatic approach to entering his building. After he had kicked down the door and yelled his ultimatum he was greeted by the guards. They charged at him and he smirked, never charge a Psion. Seraph sent a wall of force towards the guards and charged up behind it. His acidically imbued swords started to slice through the guards like butter.

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea stopped as she heard the sounds of people running. Looking around quickly she saw a room and checked the door. unlocked. She opened it just enough so her slim frame could fit through. It was completely dark in the room. She closed the door but left it open a crack so she could see these things run by. As they ran past her she shook her head in amazement. They really are foxes....
Chelsea turned and started to grope her way around the room. Might be something in here. Finding nothing she sighed and headed back to the door.
Wait. What is that? Chelsea turned and looked closer. There was a crack of light shining through a small straight line in the wall. A secret door? Should I take it?! Chelsea shrugged and pushed on it gently. A small door swung open and the room was swathed in bright blinding light. Shit!!! She jumped back preparing for something to rush through. After a moment of waiting she slowly walked towards it again and went through the doorway. It was a small room with candles everywhere and a diamond shapped hole in the cieling where sunlight was pouring through. There was a table in the middle of the sun's raise but..."There's nothing there..."
Chelsea left slowly and went back out to the main hall. Finding a stairway she went up quietly and quickly. Why haven't I run into anyone? This is too easy...
Tensing she reached the top of the stairs. Shit. Raising her knife to eye level she crouched down ready to fight and quickly. There were five of them with arrows pointed directly at her. And there had to be more near by. Squinting her eyes she looked them over and ducked lower charging for the center one. She got underneath the bow as they let their arrows loose, unfortunetly she wasn't fully fast enough as the arrow from the one she was charging went through her left sholder. Only giving a small grimace she jumped up close so she was inches from it and cut its throat without hesitation. Seeing the two next to her draw their arrows again she ducked again as they fired at her, this time they missed her and instead hit eachother in the heart. She jumped at the one to her left and slashed her knife up across his chest and then stabbed it in his jugular. Turning quickly she saw the other with another arrow drawn pointing right at her. they started at eachother for a moment before she charged him and as he let his arrow go she slid on the ground like she was sliding to home base at a baseball game and slid underneith the arrow and the fox. coming to a stop on the other side she sideways rolled to a standing positin and quickly drove the dagger into his jugular and pulled it out.
Chelsea stood there for a minute in a kind of shock. She looked at the bloody dagger and the dead foxes. She shook her head and closed her eyes. "No. I can't. Not know." She opened them again and her eyes seemed to be devoid of all emotion. She looked at the arrow in her sholder and used the dagger to break the front off. "AAAGGGHHH"
She left the rest their so she wouldn't totally bleed out before this over. She had nothing to stop the bleeding so what else could she do?
She walked down the hallway to the right ready for others.

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph had been battling his way through the main guards and had a sickly pleased look on his face as he killed them one by one. He continued pushing his way forward until he got to the stairs and the started running up them. Guards on the higher floors started shooting arrows at him. "I hate archers." he pushed open a door leading into a room and closed it behind him."Alright now what..." Seraph was looking around and smiled."Window, ok." Seraph kicked out the window and climbed out onto the edge. Using his swords he started digging into the building climbing up the side of it."This is the stupidest idea yet." He reached the next floor and busted out the window. Inside the room was a fox girl and a few guards."Ah hell." The woman didn't seem to be a combatant cause she was unarmed. The guards didn't give him a chance to react before they charged him right out the window. They all fell out the window and started falling towards the ground."Idiots!" As they were falling Seraph kept his cool but these guys were flailing about while still trying to kill him. As they neared the ground Seraph managed break free from them and create a wall of force around him self. Upon hitting the ground his was rocked from shock of the hit but as for injuries he was fine, the others, not so much. Seraph stood up and shook his head."Ow..." He cracked various parts of his anatomy and headed back inside the building."I hate foxes..."

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea walked down the hallway and froze before turning a corner. She heard a lot of the foxes speaking and didn't want to just walk into anything. Stopping she leaned against the wall and listened. Sounded like there were about 10 of them, maybe more. Knowing she wouldn't survive an attack from them all she thought of a plan. I could lure some of them away at a time. I can maybe get four of them maybe six if I'm lucky before the enitre group attacks.
Chelsea walked back down the hall and ducked into a small crevice. Two of the foxes walked right by her. Just in time. I didn't even have to start my plan, I guess its because they lost communication with the fox things at the stairs. Leaving her hiding place she followed hem quietly. Once they saw the dead foxes Chelsea stabbed her knife into the closest ones throat and killed it. Without waiting she jumped to the other and went to stab him too but he blocked and threw her back. He drew a sword and Chelsea squinted her eyes at him tried to think of something she could do. She was slightly amazed at how far she had gotten. He lunged at her and she dogged out of the way, taking the opportunity to deeply gash his weilding arm. I hope that helps me at least.
He switched hands with the sword but it looked just a bit sloppier. Alright then. As he swung the sword down at an angel Chelsea ducked and rolled just under the blade, barley missing being scalped. She jumped up and slashed deeply at his side, and as she rose the dagger up to peirce his jugular he swung his sword towards her. She was close enough that the hilt and only an inch of the blade struck her as her knife reached its mark. Damn, I need to get better at this fighting thing if I'm gunna survive here. She could still function well enough despite the wounds because of the adrenaline but she needed to find this orb and get out of here fast. She didn't know how much longer she would last. If only I had a gun, this would be so much easier.
Chelsea started walking back to her hiding place when another fox walked around the corner. Great. They eyed eachother for a few seconds and he drew his bow n' arrow. Jumping to the ground Chelsea rolled as it flew above her and landed next to him when she rolled back up again. She quickly stabbed the knife in his thigh and he fell to the ground. Then she stabbed the knife in the back of his head so to sever the spinal cord.
Chelsea ran back to her hiding place and sucked inside it just as five of them walked away toward where she came. Knowing she had only a short amount of time she ran out and went around the corner to see the other two guarding a door. I wonder if this is it!
The other two instantly drew their weapons and started to walk towards her slowly. Running towards them she slid down between them so they would maybe swing at eachother. One was able to stop his swing but the other culdn't and ended up injuring their companion in the side. Chelsea jumped up and kicked the injured one in his wound so he fell over. After the kick she used the proper momentum to turn herself and kick the other fox in the hand with enough force that the sword fell out of his hand. Bringing her foot down she picked the back foot up and kicked him in the face. Both were down but not for long. She ran into the door they were guarding and saw it. The orb. shit....I have to hold it and still fight. Alright, I think I'll just run by them all and dash like hell for the ship.
Grabbing the orb Chelsea ran as fast as she could out the door and down the hallway. Knowing that five more will be there she prepared herself to slide again. When she reached the stairs they were already running back towards her. Three drew their swords and the other two their bows n' arrows. Sliding again Chelsea was able to avoid them. The two with arrows quickly turned and fired but she had already started descending the stairs so their arrows hit the wall. At the bottom of the steps she ran back down the hallway looking for the door she came in through. When she saw it she ran through but ran right into another fox. When it saw she had the orb it screamed and swung vicously at her with his sword. Just evading them she backed up. As she backed up into the wall, his sword was able to just grave her stomache, leaving about a four inch long, half inch deep cut. Thinking she was gunna die she just yelled and charged at him with the dagger in her right hand and the orb in her left arm, somewhat weakly. Her dagger pierced his heart as the sword pierced her side.
Holding back the pain she was able to run across the field back to the ship. She was stumbling by the time she reached it. She avoided arrows that hit her using the serpentine technique but not because she was trying, she just couldn't walk straight.
Reaching the ship she ducked down and sat against the side, finally safe. She closed her eyes for a moment and gripped the orb tightly. Without realizing it, she was gripping it so hard her knuckles were pure white through the blood stains and her breaths were very shaky.

Admin

Admin
Admin

(Hey guys, basic rule which I should have added but kind of assumed everyone would just do: DON'T CONTROL NPC'S. While this is actually pretty close, I have to delete Chelsea's last post, because there are some things which are inaccurate to the history of the people, and thus fuck up the world storyline. This is a problem. Also, in one of Seraph's posts, he lists a female fox that is a noncombatant, and that's also really, really inaccurate. I'll update the rules as such, but don't just play if you don't know what to do, because then I have to delete shit and I feel like a douchebag.)

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

(Lol, S'all good man, don't worry about it shit happens. We all know now for next time. =D)

Funglad123

Funglad123

(I'm sorry!!!!!! >.<)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum