Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Highlands: Ashita Academy

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim turned to yell to Blake.

"De yu know who ah ah'm? Ah'm tha damn Thane! Ah been ridin' a 'orse since your grandpappy weren't more than a bottle o' wine shared between 'is mum an' pa!"

52The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Startled but holding back luaghter Blake says "Ok! Sorry Dude Dwarf, I was just wondering. I've never met a dwarf before and I don't know much about you guys."

53The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"No, see, I figured you wouldn't know. In West Carcen, they invented these things called Steam Carts. Basically, you put water in them, and they use it as fuel to move by heating it up. Pretty ingenious if you ask me. In any case, they travel a lot faster than horses. We'd be there in about a day."

He thought about it.

"The only problem would be finding one, though..."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

54The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I say we stick with Horses.....I've never been good with those Steam machines..." Blake says adamently.

55The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim seemed to think something to himself. He had a very large amount of his own personal treasure upon him when he was teleported, fearing if the Mountain City was overrun, he may have to head for exile in distant lands.

He pulled a sack the size of a small watermelon from his backback, and spilled some of the contents out into his hand. Diamonds of all colors, white, blue, yellow, even black filled his palm. For he, like all dwarves, had a love for gems and other treasures of the earth, and he was a Thane. His wealth was immeasurable by human standards.

"Moight these 'elp wif anything we need?"

56The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier stared, jaw slacked once again, and looked over at Blake, hoping for reassurance he wasn't dreaming.

Not just the value, but the potential magic in gems from other worlds... This will be amazing...

"Y-yeah," he stuttered with surprise, "this could help a bit..."

57The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

A smile so big had never crossed Blake's face. "Those are beautiful. And they will deffinetly help." Taking a step back while still smiling Blake tells the Dwarf carefully, "just, don't let me handle any of it if we need to buy supplies..." Eyeing the jewles the whole time Blake takes a few more steps away.
"Right, so, I'm gunna go ahead and get some things and the horses. I'll be back in 10 minutes..."

58The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim simply shrugged. The amount he had poured into his hands was barely a fraction of what he had on him, and hardly even noticeable compared to what he owned back home. He carelessly stuck the gems into his pocket, and he waited with Luthier for Blake to return.

59The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"So, Gilrim. Tell me a little bit about dwarven society, if you wouldn't mind. I'm curious about it." Luthier walked down the hall through the doors, beckoning the dwarf to follow.

60The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake came back up the hill riding on his favorite stalion, a black horse with white hooves and nose. Leading behind him he had a white mare speckaled with grey and also a dark brown mare with a white diamond on her forehead.
When he made it to the pair he dismounted and tossed basic packs at them.
"My pack is already on my horse. You guys can fight over the others. Dude Dwarf, I put some basic things in your pack, like I said before, I don't know much about Dwarves but I figure you have enough money to buy what you need when we make it to town."
Turning to Luthier he said "And dude, I went into ur room quickley and got some of your things. But we should probally leave soon so we can get a good headstart with these horses. The school's not gunna be to happy to have their three best horses gone." Smirking Blake mounted his horse again
"Ready to go?"

61The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim had just finished explaining the splendour of his Mountain home, with its underground city, and priceless antiques and works of art, and pretty much about how dwarves were the best fighters, blacksmoiths, masons, and everything else. That is when Blake came up over the hill. The horses looked rideable, though that they were the best this place had to offer was a bit pathetic.

"Ye can call me Thane, nay "dude". If'n ah loike ye enough, may'haps ye cin use mah name."

62The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier chuckled.

"You're reminding me more of me every day, Blake, it's getting scary." He jumped up on the brown mare and patted her head a little bit. "I'm all set to go." He took the reins carefully. "Dwarves are a little full of themselves, eh?"

63The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

energysack

energysack

He noticed that Luthier, the dwarf Gilrim, and his other student Blake were all ready to leave the school's campus. With Vetiis' new found information regarding his father, and his father's friends only let him to decided to not really care of Luthier's leave, and would probably run into him sooner or later anyways. Vetiis left his class room and snapped his fingers as a small portal opened and as he walked through it, he was just outside the school grounds dressed completely differently now. He had on a cloak and a hood and on his back rested two hook swords and on his feet he wore boots that strung up his legs that were only made of leather and cloth.

He looked to the side and saw the three of them departed, he jumped down the mountains not trying to communicate them, for he didn't want anyone to follow him on this path.

64The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim hopped onto his horse with amazing ease for someone his size and girth. Perhaps not everything the dwarf said was false. He strapped his bags beside him and prepared to set off.

65The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier blinked. it was an interesting sight, watching the dwarf jump so high, relatively speaking. He shrugged, pulling the horse away.

"Alright, where to now? Should we head directly off? There's forest in front, and beyond that, I'm not sure what, but I heard that the Dwarven camp is almost directly South of here. Thoughts?"

66The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"You only say that cause you're full of yourself Dude. And very cool dude Dwa--I mean, Thane."
After a few minutes of silence Blake decided to ask the question that has been tearing through his mind.
"So....why are we doing this? And I say we go to the forest. I've been there a few times and I've been wanting to go furthur in it."

67The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Mikael

Mikael

" Ye lead the way lad, tis no secret ah'm lost ere."

He then turned to Blake.

"Ah need te git 'ome, acourse. Mayhaps mah kinsfolk cin 'elp."

68The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 pm

energysack

energysack

He continued to jump down the Highlands, his cloak whistling in the wind behind him as he then found a flat landing of rock on the mountain side, he looked out at the outstretched land before him. It was magnificent and he smirked a bit and stood there for a moment.

"I'm coming for you father, only a matter of time."

He skidded down the mountain leaping from through any obstacle with ease and he then disappeared into the forest a head.

{Exit Ashita Academy; Enter Deepwood Forest}

Last edited by energysack on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

69The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Then why are we still here? Let's get you home." Blake pulls out the crumpled piece of paper he had had before.
"Hey, this could come in handy now that I think about it." Handing the paper to Luthier Blake says "I don't know exactly what it is but I know you're the best in the class so maybe you do."

70The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier slowly uncrumpled the paper.

"What's it say? I can't read your shitty handwriting." He blinked.

"Looks like a set of pictures more than anything. Did you write this?"

71The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yeah I did. I told you before I've been having some weird dreams. This is the product of them. I was going to ask the teach about it but I was seriously distracted..."

72The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Mikael

Mikael

" 'Teach'? Ye min tha' funny little git tha' was aboot ter get his fookin' 'ead chopped off?"

73The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"yeah that's him!"

74The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Yeah, that guy." Luthier laughed. "I dunno, man, they seem like runes to me... We'll hold onto 'em for now and we'll see what happens." he handed the paper back to Blake.

75The Highlands: Ashita Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Ashita Academy Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Mikael

Mikael

"So, ye'all go' greenskins 'round these parts?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum