Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Highlands: Deepwood Forest.

+3
energysack
Funglad123
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

A large, dark pine forest blankets most of Carcen, serving as a natural defense for Ashita Academy. Many a fearsome entity may live in here, though... What surprises does the forest hold?

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

2The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Riding into the forest Blake felt hoped that they wouldn't run into any goblins or anything of the like. The very air around them became thicker and Blake remembered that last few times he had been here. They hadn't ended very well...but this was in the name of adventure and Blake had always wanted to see the whole forest and the other side of it. Besides, there were advantages for him traveling in a dark forest.
You know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat. But satisfaction brought him back.
Let's hope I'm satisfied then. Blake chuckled to himself.

3The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:21 pm

energysack

energysack

Vetiis entered the forest, and how strange was it that it was so dark now when it was not so at the Academy, he looked to around hearing strange noises within the darkness and he took a deep breath and walked forward, trying to stay silent but to move at a steady pace. He had trained in the mountains, and heard strange things coming from the forest, and now he may face some of these terrible things at last, and truthfully, he wasn't sure what to do if he did.

4The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim entered the forest, still chuckling at the petrified goblin faces. the battle-hardened dwarf seemed to hold no fear of entering such a place, but between the chuckles his eyes scanned the forest. Presumably, he was looking for something to kill.

5The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"So, Thane. Tell me. How did you get here exactly?" Blake's curiosity overcame his need to stay quiet in this place so he couldn't help but ask.

6The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 pm

energysack

energysack

Vetiis heard the others entered the forest, and he didn't like that he begin to walk quicker now trying to stay as far away from them as possible. He was deep in thought and he shook his head.

Yue is going to kill me after he knows I departed without giving him a note of absence. Damn it...

As he moved forward, the forest grew slightly denser, and it almost seemed to dim the sound of the ones who were behind him. Though he had no perception on if he had gone further, or the that forest was merely playing tricks on him. Either of these are truly possible, but he decided to ignore those possibilities and move forward.

7The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier groaned as his horse plodded through the pine needles.

"We picked a bad time to leave, it's almost dusk. We should probably thinking about finding a place to set up camp for the night. Better in here than out there, though. Probably won't be running into any robbers, y'know?"

He looked around.

"Anybody see anywhere?"

8The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim turned from his little joke and spoke to Blake.

"That gods damned magi Azrengr teleported me here. Him 'n 'is minions bae invadin mae homeland as we speak. That bae why ah need ta git back."

Then he turned to Luthier.

"Boy we jus' got movin'. Ah cinnae afford ta wait."

9The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yeah . . . I say we keep moving too. But Thane, it'ld be safer to stay here for now. I know you want to keep moving but we will have to sleep eventually. The farther we go into the forest the more dangerous sleeping becomes. We should stop here and set up a camp."

10The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Mikael

Mikael

"Sleep, it ain't even been a full day yet! We go' at least 3 before we need ta sleep!"

11The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yyyeeeaaahhh see, we aren't you."

12The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 am

energysack

energysack

He looked up, realizing that dusk was coming and he narrowed his eyes and then closed them and whispered a strange mantra and then opened his eyes again. They weren't their normal haze of auburn now, they were red and glowing slightly and he trekked forward, with no means of stopping.
No way will I sleep now. I will absolutely not.

13The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 am

Mikael

Mikael

"Wot's tha' mean?"

14The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 am

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim scratches his balls and then starts to sharpen his axe.

15The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"We NEED rest."

16The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:15 am

Mikael

Mikael

"An ye'll get it! No one can go withou' sleep! The point i'm makin' is et's only been ah day ye lazy bastards!"

17The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier considered the options.

"I have a plan. Gilrim, you keep watch. We'll sleep. That way, next morning we'll be able to travel farther. I want to make sure the horses are rested too. I don't want to try traveling through the forest at night."

He started to unpack his sleeping bag, throwing it up against a knotted tree.

"Any problems with that? It makes sure we're all in top shape." He looked at the dwarf. "You definitely don't want us lagging behind if you bite off more than you can chew in here."

18The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Sounds good to me." Blake says.

19The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim nods sagely.

"Ah'll make sure noothin eats yer pansy arse in the noight! HA!"

20The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Cool."

Luthier nodded, getting in his sleeping bag.

About a mile off, something watched.

21The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Mikael

Mikael

Gilrim stared off into the woods, hoping he'd get to spill some blood.

22The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 pm

energysack

energysack

Vetiis was staggering and then something foul struck the air, and Vetiis suddenly put his hand to his face and his eyes narrowed.
"What...what is that smell?"
Though Vetiis was strong, and had endured lots of training, this was a smell coming from the continent of Carcen, and because the density of the air in the woods made this almost intolerable. He then became dizzy and in his dizziness he tripped and hit the ground hard. He was spinning into unconsciousness and before his eyes gave up on him, he saw a flash that he had no idea if it was him or not, but along with that flash was a sound coming distinctively from Ashita Academy. There was only one word that came from the sound.
"Ruins"
What? Vetiis thought in a daze.
What the hell does Ruins mean? Why was it coming from Ashita Academy? I can't move. Who was that? I hope the students are safe. It'd be a shame if I died here. I really hope Luthier and the others don't find me...Not...good...."
His vision was none existent and there he was, sprawled out on the cold forest ground. Unconscious. With no control over what what happen to his body.

23The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

A dark figure moved over to Vetiis' body, pulling it from the ground where he was.

"We've been trying to find this strain of blood for a while. Hope I'll be able to take it out of him."

The voice laughed, and the figure grinned.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are. I'm watching those dear to you, Svulkaine."

Vetiis and the shrouded figure disappeared.

24The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Pulling his sleeping bag out of his pack Blake rolled it on the floor and tied his horse to the tree closest to him. As Blake set up his make shift camp he kept glancing up into the dark forest around him.
I wonder if she's watching. He thought to himself. It would be good if she was. She could help us get through the forest, maybe even go with us. I know she's never left but, maybe she will.

Sitting on his sleeping bag Blake just stared into the darkness.

25The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:54 pm

CaraLangtorn

What Blake didn't know was that she WAS watching. Kariti sat in the tree branches, smiling as the horse shook its head. She probably should have made her prescence known a lot sooner, but better late than never? She dropped quietly from the tree, and slowly approached Blake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum