Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruined Mecca.

+2
Funglad123
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Ruined Mecca. Empty Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Seated in the middle of the desert, the Mecca is an undiscovered gem. However, it's a dirty one. Rotted pipes jut out of the ground, and metal hunks are everywhere, corroded by sand and time. There's a small cave, and some rock sculptures around, but the cave is closed off shortly past the entrance by massive bedrock.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

2Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

A bright white light appreared in the center of the ruins. Chelsea screamed in pain as the light tore out of her skin and dropped her in the ruins. The light dissapeared the moment she hit the ground. After laying there for a few minutes she opened her eyes once the pain left. Seeing the ruins and sand beneath her she jumpped up, shocked and terrified. Looking around all she could see was ruins and sand, ruins and sand.

"What the fuck?" Chelsea whispered to herself. "Am I dead? It's so hot..."

Chelsea took off her hoodie and took a few steps back, her mind realing.

"It must be hell . . . but I don't see any fire and brimstone . . . so, heaven? But I doubt heaven would be a desert with ruins . . .so . . .limbo? Limbo. I would go to limbo." Sighing Chelsea sat down on what used to be a staircase.

Running her hand threw her blonde and blue hair Chelsea looked around, not know what to think.

3Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea wandered through the ruins and explored them. She was feeling a bit dizzy from dehydration but she thought it was just her getting used to being dead.

"You know, I thought once you were dead you wouldn't be thirsty or hungry. Guess even dead guys like thier food. And this is limbo so I guess it makes sense."

4Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:52 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

Loret sits upon a broken column playing his lyre and singing to himself.

"La di da~
La da di di da~
The winds guide my footsteps,
the sun and the stars are my light,
I travel to find myself yet i am lost in myself...
Who am I?
Who are you?
La di da~
La da di di da~"

5Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea looked up wearily as she thought she heard someone singing. Trying to get up and walk over she stumbled and fell. The last night had been terribly cold and the days horribly hot. Her body, still alive unknown to her, could not handle the harsh conditions. On top of this she had not had food or drink for two days.

Limbo sucks . . . I feel like I could die all over again. I wonder if I die here if I'll reapear in a different limbo or go to heaven or hell.

Was what Chelsea thought as she slipped into unconsiousness.

6Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:30 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"La da di di da~
La-
! Hm?"
Jarred from his singing Loret thought he heard something.

"Is someone there?"

No response...

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to get up and check."

Loret put his lyre away, stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes.

"*sigh* Such a hot place this is during the day" Musing to himself as he walked in the direction of the sound he thought he heard as he looked up at the hot sun beating down on him.

He walked a short ways and then stumbled upon what appeared to be a young girl lying in the sun.

"You know that isn't exactly the best place to rest."

"Hello? Can you hear me?" He walked over to the girl and stood over her.

7Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea's unconsious body laid in the middle of ruins in the middle of a desert with no control over what happens to her body.

8Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*leans down and pokes the girl's shoulder*

...nothing...

"Well since you're just lying there and doing nothing I may as well get you out of the sun. Silly people these days don't they know to bring water and proper clothing into a desert?"

*Loret proceeds to pick the girl up and sling her arms over his shoulders and holds her up with his arms by her legs. After ensuring his passenger is secure he then moves towards a small hideaway he found a short while ago that has a well in the shade close by that still has some water in it.*

9Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:02 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

[OOC: As Chelsea is still out cold I will just continue till she decides to become conscious again]

*Loret walked a ways through the ruins humming to himself as he went and upon reaching the shady spot by the well set the girl down on the ground face-up. He then proceeded to get out his waterskin and a cloth. Pouring a small amount of water onto the cloth he applied it as a damp compress to the girl's forehead.*

"Hmm...probably just passed out because of the heat. Poor thing...Odd attire too. Then again I suppose mine is as well. *chuckles* Well guess we will wait until she wakes up again."

*In the meantime Loret tended to the girl pouring small amounts of water into the cap of his waterskin and using it as a cup to pour the liquid into her mouth, carefully so as not to make her choke. He also made sure to keep the compress cool with water. And then just waited for her to wake up again.*

10Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blinking her eyes Chelsea slowly came too. Her vision was blurry at first but when it became clear she saw a strange man feeding her water. Jumping up and away Chelsea pointed at him and yelled, "Who are you?!" Then realizing that he had helpped her she ran her hand through her hair and said "Sorry, thanks for helping me. Not that it matters since we are both dead anyway. So, how did you die? Why are you in limbo too?"

11Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:08 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*blink* *blink*

*looks self over and checks pulse*

"Ummm...I hate to break your though but I'm not dead, this is not limbo and I am pretty sure you are not dead either. I apologize for acting so abruptly but you seemed to be lacking proper attire and survival gear for this area...so I...helped..."

Loret looked confused and looked around shifting uncomfortably as he sat down on the ground in front of the girl.

12Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"But . . . if I'm not dead . . . then where am I?" Chelsea looked at the stranger more confused and worried than ever.

13Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Well...You, are here with me right now in this place called the Ruined Mecca by most these days in North Q'alba one of the lands that exist here on the this world called Dilusion."

Loret spoke as knowledgeably as he could.

"So...Where are you from then? Since you are not from around here clearly."

14Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"The world of Dilusion?" Chelsea said breathlessly. What the hell was that light?! Did it take me here? Is this real?
"Ummmm, I'm from Franklin, Massachusettes. In America. On the planet Earth." Chelsea said confusedly.

15Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:17 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*Looks confused*

"I have never heard of such a place. I'm sure it's rather nice but yes this is Dilusion. I would be curious to ask how you came to be here but I do not even know myself well enough to be so presumptuous as to ask such a question of you."

Loret said trying to look as kind and understanding as possible.

"...! Oh! How could I be so rude as to not properly introduce myself?!" *looking mildly flustered and cursing at himself under his breath*

"Mm-hmm!" *clearing throat* "My name is Loret. And you are?"

Loret extended his hand as a gesture of polite introduction, as far as he could remember it was in certain customs and she did not appear to be one averse to handshakes.

I hope I'm not being too rude or weird here... He thought to himself.

16Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

In a slight daze Chelsea took his hand and shook it.

"My name is Chelsea. Nice to meet you Loret. And I don't know exactly how I got here but I ....fell off a cliff and before I hit the water there was this bright light. It seeped into my skin and next thing I know....I'm here. I thought I had died..." Chelsea says to Loret hoping he'll understand.

17Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*Tilts head sideways out of a mixture of curiosity and confusion*

"That's a rather odd predicament and weird circumstances. Why were you falling?" Loret asked curiosly

18Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I triped is all." Said Chelsea quickley. "Can you tell me more about where we are and why I may have been brought here?

19Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Tripped ay...very well. As to why you may be here I do not know. However, as to where we are...we are in the Ruined Mecca in Northern Q'alba one of the regions of Dilusion."

Loret retrieves his lyre and brushes his fingers over it's strings and begins to play a somber melody.

"Within the desert one may find,
an uncovered city lost to time.
Here it lays in disrepair.
It's secrets unknown,
it's fortune gone.
But some say it is a jewel.
a priceless gem in a sea of sand...
Here in the Ruined Mecca we sit.
a city once golden,
now lost and forgetten~"

Loret let the last note linger as the song ended in somber silence.

20Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Listening to the song chelsea frowned and thought. Why was I brought here? Why me and why this place? There has to be a reason. Will....will I ever be able to go home? they all think I'm dead...I don't think I could face them anyway after writing that....

21Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*Pausing he looked over their surroundings with a depressed look of nostalgia*

I knew I came here for a reason but...why...It's all so familiar yet I can't remember anything here at all. Have I been here before? Or did I merely dream of being here in the future? I can almost touch this feeling *He reached his hand out towards the courtyard a little ways away in the fading sunlight and then stopped recoiling his hand as if reflexively after touching something hot*...yet...i can't...

*sigh*

"Oh! Right, sorry got lost for a minute there *chuckles half-heartedly* It's almost dark, it usually gets a bit cold at night but it's also an easier time to travel then during the hot day. If you'd like I can show you around but we have to be careful of any other things that like to venture out during the night." Loret looked back at the girl and then out to the courtyard with a look of caution and a much darker mood.

22Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Alright. Not like I have anything else to do." Chelsea said standing with a shrug.

23Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Very well. But *looks Chelsea up and down* You're not exactly dressed for the climate. Here take my cloak, it will keep the sun off you in the daylight and keep you relatively warmer at night." *Loret removes his cloak revealing his hair and outfit and gestures to hand it over to Chelsea*

24Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Looking at his strange clothes Chelsea takes the cloak. "Thanks but what about you?"

I guess what's normal here is strange to me too. eh, to each their own.

25Ruined Mecca. Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Who me? Ha. I thank you for your concern but I've traveled this land many a time, as far as I remember, I should be quite alright without my cloak for an evening stroll." Loret smiled at this gesture. *noticing her glance* "Ah yes you'll have to forgive my eccentric taste in clothing mostly it's to serve as a reminder of things I wish not to forget..." His voice trailed off as he lost himself in thought for a moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum