Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruined Mecca.

+2
Funglad123
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jack smiled. This was a new day for him.

A few feet away, Shay was totally surprised. he hit the hull of the ship with a force he wasn't aware possible from a girl of her stature, and groaned.

"Damn, that was a hell of a hit..." He took another swig of whiskey, and stood up.

"Alright, you've won."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

102Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"That's it? I've won?" Chelsea said shocked at her own strength.

103Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph just took another swig of his rum and smirked."Something tells me you don't smile and laugh alot do you? Ah well doesn't matter. You will with me around. I have a tendency to make fun of everything, act like a complete asshole, and if yer really lucky you can watch me do some magic tricks. Like pulling someones eyes out through their stomach." Seraph just laughed he wasn't usually like this, then again he was on a pirate ship and figured he should act accordingly.

104Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jack's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry?"

Shay nodded.

"With that display of force, ya can definitely fend fer yerself in a fight..."

105Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph just kind of shrugged. "Ah, never mind. I don't normally talk, but when I do it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. So, What exactly are you? If you don't mind me asking."

106Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:36 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Honestly I don't know where that came from....I was never this strong on Earth. And....hmmmm, I wonder. I was always good with energy back home. I wonder how it'll happen now . . ." all anger Chelsea had felt was gone and forgotten. She wanted to try to do energy work but was nervous.

107Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

Loret stunned by the spectacle in front of him did the only thing a traveling minstrel could do, clap.

"Huzzah! Well done Chelsea! Fending off Avarice of the Seven Sins in a fight to join the crew. A splendid display! Even if you did charge in and drink something that should have knocked you out cold for a day or two." He walked over towards Chelsea clapping and then turned to the man she fought.

"You're an interesting fellow. But I suppose first I should probably introduce myself. I am Loret. *He bowed as he said his name* And I do believe I heard you mention you were traveling to the City of Glass? A rather tricky place to get into and they are not a fan of outsiders. But I suppose you would know this already and have taking some measure of *he paused and looked over at the wreckage* precaution."

108Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Well, I'm not exactly sure how I came about... But all I know is that I feel cold... Very cold... And I think it has something to do with my emotional state. I'm not human, as is fairly obvious, and I can take almost any form, as you've seen, but it's most convenient, when around humanoids, to appear as one."

109Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:39 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay grinned. "What's precaution? Does it taste good?" He stepped down, clapping Loret on the back with a little more force than necessary. "As you've heard, I'm Shay McClaren. Nice ta meet ya!"

110Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*Loret tensed in response to the force but did not budge*

"A pleasure to meet you. And right what was I thinking since when do pirates need precautions."

111Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph nodded."Hmmm... There are creatures like you where I came from. We just called them Elemental's. Because they were the embodiment of a specific type of element in nature. If you went where I'm from they would just call you an Ice Elemental. Normally they can't talk or shape shift unless very old. So that at least from my point of view gives me an idea of what you might be. But anyway. Why did I have to fight you to stay on the ship? Kind of curious about that."

112Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Thanks Loret." said Chelsea still a little stunned. All that she has are questions. No answers what so ever, just more questions. Suddenly growing very dizzy Chelsea's eyes widened as a pain shot through her head. She closed her eyes and waited for it to pass. It's probably the alcohol. She thought. Just wait it out. But what the hell was with that kick?!

113Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jack looked over to Seraph, interested.

"That's probably an accurate description... And it would make sense." He nodded. "In that case, I am an Ice Elemental."

114Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:51 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Once the dizzyness passed Chelsea stood up straight and went to shay.
"So, what happens now?" She asked curiously

115Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:54 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"As soon as we're done buildin' th' engine, we're takin' off to th' City O' Glass!" He grinned. "They got somethin' really important that we need by the time the planets align, in order to do somethin' great."

116Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:54 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph nodded and smiled."I still never did catch yer name."

117Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I have never officially been named, but Shay took to calling me Jack Frost. It's all I really know, so I suppose that's my name."

118Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:57 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Ah I see, Well it is rather fitting. It's a pleasure Jack. So what exactly do you guys do?"

119Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:58 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I suppose we're more like mercenaries than pirates. We react mostly to the whim of Shay, and occasionally, we steal things from different places for a variety of reasons." He shrugged.

"It's really the only home I've ever known, so it doesn't matter much to me what we do."

120Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"What is the something great you plan to do? And where do I fit in with everyone now?" Chelsea might have been asking obvious questions but she wanted someone to give a clear answer for once.

121Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"That's understandable. But why do you call yerselves the seven deadly sins?"

(Alright, I'm tired and shoulda been in bed already Peace guys.)

122Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Fit in? Who here fits in? None of us, clearly!" Shay laughed. "And as for something great, I suppose you'll havta see. It's gonna be a surprise." He looked around, watching Bharat steadily working on the ship.

"Make sure ye don't have any qualms with not comin' back here... We migh' not be back fer a while..." He smiled brightly. "I do so love th' wide open sea..."

123Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I won't miss the desert or these ruins." Said Chelsea disapointedly. Mybe that 12 year old doctor would be able to answer some of her questions since he was so smart. Walking over to him Chelsea stopped half way there and sighed. Right. Pirates sail on the open water. I'm a pirate now. I have to sail on open water. Shuddering Chelsea walked over to the 12 year old genius. So long as I don't go directly in the water I should be ok.
"Hey, you are wicked smart, right?" Chelsea asked him.

124Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"A rather vague description of plans. Sounds like it should work out wonderfully." Loret said as he turned and continued to talk to this pirate known as Shay. He was glad Chelsea found others she could talk to and at least attempt to fit in with, even if they were pirates.

But where must i go now? He thought to himself. He could try joining the pirates and it may be interesting for a while but it didn't exactly feel like it was his exact direction...he still needed something here... He supposed he would check the cave to see if anything changed since the crash he felt drawn to it for some inexplicable reason. It felt so familiar...

125Ruined Mecca. - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

As Loret approached, it became increasingly apparent that the pirate ship had lodged itself into the cave, piercing through the hard rock wall in the back. A small bit of light pierced through the darkness on the other side, and there was a glint in return, which was emanating from a piece of dust-covered metal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum