Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:13 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory appeared back in front of Kal with a slight smile on his face. He took a deep breath and sighed."Ok, I'm back I didn't really find anything but there is a huge complex off in the distance. Although it's one hell of a walk. No I didn't go all the way there I kinda spied the tower way off over yonder. And, uhm, well... I'm not entirely human. I mostly am, just with some upgrades... I volunteered for my own experiment where I'm from. And it made me like this. I can do other things as well. But, there you have. I'm a Cybernetic Knight. Please don't be scared of me..." Rory kinda lowered his head a bit and looked down. He didn't like showing off his abilities unless he had too. And most people were afraid of him, even his own colleagues.

252The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal was silent for a moment as she took in what he said. Then she gently placed her hand against his cheek and said quietly, "Rory, I am not afraid of you. I was just shocked. I think you will find that who you are will be more accepted here. I've seen some strange things and I've heard stranger stories." A small smile played across her lips as she moved her hand to rest on his heart.
"Here. You feel don't you? Your heart still beats, whether by machine or flesh, but you still feel. Trust me, you are human. Don't think that yu aren't, even if you only think you are mostly human, you are human."

253The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just looked into her eyes and smiled. He placed his hand over the one she had on his cheek."I... I've just never really been accepted anywhere after I became what I am... I'm not used to it... But... I'm glad I met someone like you. I really am... I..."Rory just stopped talking and put his arms around her and kissed her."Maybe after this is all over... I'll tell you the reason why I've decided to stay."He still wasn't sure if she liked him, but he kind of fell for her. And never really thought things through either which is why he kissed her.

254The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal looked at him and said softly "Alright. I'll be sure to hold you to that."

Kal turned to face the others that were still there. "Well, since we are both looking for someone, why don't we go together?"

255The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ichiru and Luthier overheard, and spoke in unison.

"It's because he doesn't have an aura!!"

"He's a cybernetic knight!? That's so badass!"

Ichiru looked over. "What the hell's that mean?"

"Oh, that's right, you're from the country, so you probably aren't too familiar with Bloodhound Technology. Essentially, he's half man, half machine." Luthier grinned.

Ichiru blinked. "That's insane..."

Luthier grinned. "Dude, he's like Kikujo from Samurai 7! Maybe we can rope 'em in to joining us! Then we'll be like the seven samurai, protecting the peasants from the bandits!"

Ichiru was lost. "I have no idea what you're talking about, and there are only five of us, and two are girls, and none of us are samurai..."

Luthier chuckled. "Ah, it's just an old television show my dad showed me. Nothing to worry about."

Ichiru was, once again, lost. "The hell's a tele- Oy! Big Guy!"

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

256The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:59 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory looked at everyone else with a smile on his face. He was acting cold to them earlier because he wasn't sure what the hell a bunch of kids were doing out here. But he keeps forgetting he isn't on his world. And he had experience with terrorists using children."Uhm, big guy? I guess you mean me. My name is Rory."

257The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ichiru nodded.

"Yeah, you. Maybe we should work together. I'm Ichiru. Feel up to joining our party and helping? We're lookin' for someone too."

258The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal threw her hands up in the air and rolled her eyes. Then she looked at them all and just luaghed quietly.

Guess they were to fasinated by Rory to hear me.

259The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti walked up to Kal, touching her arm.
"I think that's a good idea, to travel together."
She glanced over at the men, who were still fascinated by Rory. "Sorry about them. They're boys."
Kariti hoped Kal would understand her joke. Blake had taught her that joke. For a moment, Kariti looked over at Luthier and wondered why she felt so much more comfortable around him. She didn't understand it.

260The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Looking down at the girl Kal smiled, "Yes I understand. And don't worry about it. It's good to know we both have the same ideas."

261The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti turned a little, addressing everyone.
"Where are we going now?"

262The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:03 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory laughed some and shrugged."Well it seems like that decisions already been made. So yeah, sure, why not. The more the merrier." Rory looked at Kal and smiled then face palmed."Alright so where were you kids heading?"

263The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier shrugged.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I was going to try and find my dad... But I really don't have any leads. We could go to the school, or the city from here. It wouldn't surprise me for him to be in either place, but then again, if we just keep trekking on, I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up at some point anyways. What do you guys think?"

Ichiru thought for a moment, then raised his hand.

"I, for one, think it's stupid to just chase after the dude blindly. I mean, we might want to go to the city and see if maybe someone's seen him, y'know? And what about the friend you guys were talking about earlier? Should we find... That person?" He was confused, for obvious reasons.

264The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory looked at Kal and knew she didn't want to turn around now, not being this close to finding him, but he thought the kids had a point. Information was always good to have."I'll do whatever you like, Kal."

265The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:04 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal sighed and shook her head. "We have no idea where he could be. No leads. We will have better luck finding him by not looking. for now at least. I'm up for going back to the city to get some information. I doubt the school would really know anything about people's whereabouts anyway."

266The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just nodded and looked back at the kids."Alright then, looks like were all going back to the city then?"

267The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier shrugged and nodded. "I guess so. Ichiru? Kariti?"

Ichiru nodded in agreement. "I don't really see a fault in that reasoning. 'S not like we can chase him all over hell and high water, ya know?"

268The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal started to walk toward the forest. "Then I guess we should go. No point in staying here. Nothing to be found anyway."

269The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ichiru moved towards Kal. He wondered what exactly had happened to these two people that they wanted to find their target.

Luthier looked back towards Kariti, not wanting to abandon her.

270The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:27 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just walked along side Kal as they all headed back to the city. Rory started thinking and slightly out loud. He was sort of mumbling under his breath as he spoke. "Well this certainly has been an interesting time so far."

271The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal smiled slightly. "I'm sure it has." When she reached the forest edge she stopped and turned, waiting for the others.

272The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:37 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory chuckled nervously."Oh, I guess I was thinking out loud... But, I'm glad I was ya know, thrown through space and time and landed here. Better then some of the other places I probably could have landed."Rory smiled and just looked into her eyes."This really has been the most interesting adventure I have ever been on in my entire life. I'm still worried about what might have happened to Lukas though. I haven't seen any trace of him anywhere we've been. He might have actually gotten where he was supposed to go. In any case I'm sure he's fine." Rory just smiled and laughed some as he stood there waiting with Kal.

273The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Where were you supposed to go? And we will look for him anyway as we travel." Kal asked in reply.

274The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well we were supposed to go to a city where we're from, and well I ended up here don't know what happened to him."

275The Fortress Grounds - Page 11 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I'm sure we'll find him."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum