Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

301The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory laughed nervously a bit and smiled."Ah, well... It's a little hard to explain. How can I put it? I have machine parts inside of me."

302The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti stared at him, curious but afraid.

"Why would someone do that?"

303The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well it's complicated. I volunteered for my own experiment. So I did it to myself. But after wards I was shunned by everyone because I was different..." Rory lowered his head and sighed. The picked it back up."But, that's all in the past now. Here no one judges me, and I've found a reason to like it here and want to stay." Rory looked at Kal and smiled.

304The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal smiled at Rory as he spoke and when he turned to her she nodded still smiling.

305The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ichiru groaned.

"Hey, guys, I've been here the whole time..."

Luthier blinked. He had been trying to formulate an answer to Kariti's question, and she had just run off.

"Wait up!"

He ran toward them.

"Jeez, and after I waited for you, too..." He chuckled. "Alright, ready when you guys are."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

306The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:39 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory looked at the kids and laughed. "Well be more assertive next time." He just smiled and kept laughing. "Alright then, let's go."

307The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:37 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti hopped next to Luthier and Ichiru, happy they had caught up to them.

"How long until we arrive at the city?" She glanced down. "Will I be ok like this?" She knew from Blake that her clothes were not exactly normal to other people.

308The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just kind of shrugged."I don't know, never really had a good concept of time."

309The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Your clothes should be fine. And it shouldn't take too long to get there."

310The Fortress Grounds - Page 13 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory laughed a bit." At least she didn't tell you, you stand out like she told me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum