Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaar: The Port

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Tylt Locke."

Chris' voice didn't stutter, but it was clear that he wasn't used to saying the name.

"You know better than that. Call me 'sir'."

"I'd like to make formal my resignation from the Bloodhounds."

Tylt blinked. "Well, that's cool, I guess, but YOU? Top of the academy, best shot, AND most killed, want to retire? I think it's more like you ARE the Bloodhounds, Gunlock. I'm just a suit."

Chris looked down, at a loss for what to say. "I..."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

27Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake put a hand on chris's sholder for a moment offering what support he could. He still eyed this new guy warily.

28Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Well, no big loss, anyway, I guess. Faculty is hardly waning. However, you know what resignation means."

Chris looked up. "Yeah, I figured it would come, but never this soon."

Tylt grinned widely. "Well, never thought I'd have to kill the executioner. Funny... Could we call it a red slip now?"

Cayn laughed, and then realized he shouldn't have been, and leaned back on a pipe. "This should be interesting to watch..."

29Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"don't worry. I've got your back." Blake said to Chris.

30Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 pm

energysack

energysack

"You know, there doesn't seem to be a single kitchen on this ship. This is quite the lousy cruise ship don't you think?"

The man, walked out onto the platform, from the shadows grinning, with even a little bit of cake frosting on his collar and he had his hands behnid his back and his lock goat buttoned across his torso as he looked around at the what seemed a very hostile group.

"Oh my my, did I step into something I shouldn't have? That's not good at all."

31Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake turned and pulled out his crooked knife. His blood stained and ripped shirt probably revieled the secret of his gender but he had long forgotten that from all the arenaline.

32Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

energysack

energysack

"My my, calm down chap. There is no need for all the hostility, my
word. Can't a lone homeless scavenger have the need to go on a lovely
cruise by himself to get away from the harsh realities of life?"

He put his hands on Blake's shoulder, completely ignoring the fact that
she, though her little surprise wasn't much of a surprise to this man
because he had never seen her before. He only put on this friendly
gesture, with no intent to fight.

"What do you say hmm?"

33Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake lowered his knife and looked at him carefully, still tense because of the other man there.
"Who are you?"

34Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 pm

energysack

energysack

"Hmm, that's such an interesting question. A name, a title given to by birth to distinguish someone's being. Even though some people do have the same name, that's kind of strange. Well good sir or miss, whatever you want to stand by, my name is Raven."

He stood back and flicked two fingers from his forehead in a greeting, and he kind of stood sideways and looked at all of the people here curiously.

35Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tylt looked over.

"Wow, no kidding, huh? This is shaping up to be quite the party. You're a Transient, right?"

He chuckled. "The Bloodhounds were trying to figure out about you..."

Chris looked over as well. "Blake, stay back. You have no idea what this thing's capable of."

Cayn shuddered. "Holy fuck... That's a scary reading."

36Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake couldn't help but smile. I hope we don't have to fight this guy, he's pretty cool.

Blake turned back to Chris. "I can fight too. I have a secret up my sleeve. You don't know what I can do." Blake's grip tightend on his knife, ready to do what he needed.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Chris?)

37Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 pm

energysack

energysack

"What? Bloodhounds? Ooooh, I think I've heard of you fellows. I'm not THAT bad, like really?"

He looked to Blake and simply continued to smile.

"Ah, it's Blake eh? Well that's a nice name. Sounds boyish enough. Well then."

He cracked his neck slightly, but only so to seem like it was a normal 'human' movement, though he probably didn't need to.

"Figure out about me? I'm just someone looking for a nice cruise and the best of cakes. Is that so wrong?"

38Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It's not bad but you're obviously hiding something." Blake commented.

39Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Tylt grinned.

"Way I see it, nothin' wrong with that at all."

Chris groaned. "Great... I bet they'll shape up to be friends."

Cayn just shook his head.

40Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake smirked, "getting jealous Chris?"

41Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

energysack

energysack

"Hiding something? Me? Well maybe yes but maybe not. Well I'll tell you one thing, I don't think I'm scary, but I guess I'm not that much of a push over. What do you fellows think?"

He looked to Chris, Tylt, and Cayn. Raven knew very well what he was capable, and he probably was hiding something but there was no way to know for sure besides actually diving into his consciousness and the problem with that is that you wouldn't come back to reality.

42Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris looked at Blake. "Jealous of what? They're both bonkers."

Tylt smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me, considering we're almost halfway done with our little trek. I would hate to have to fight NOW."

43Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Well, I think we'll find out soon enough about you soon enough." said Blake motioning to Raven.

Blake looked at everyone in the ship. Was there going to be a fight or not? Blake's hand twitched. He didn't know why but he wanted there to be one, felt like he almost needed an excuse to use that knife again. To plunge it into his heart and let the power flow...Blake slightly shook his head to stop that process.

44Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 pm

energysack

energysack

"Now now Christopher 'Gunlock'. Those are some harsh words. I know your plan young man."

He simply winked at him, following a laugh after.

"I also believe you're Tylt Locke, aren't you? Oh and Cayn Stormheart or something? Yes yes, I think that's right. You all are pretty famous in your own right. I want to inform you all that of what you know as reality, is going to curve abrasively for maybe the worst or better. I really couldn't tell you unless I went there. Though, for now I'll sit down and take a rest and think about what bakery I want to go to first when we arrive."

He sat down casually on the floor, looking up at the sky in a gaze. How strange that this full grown man would just sit there. His aura was like no other, shifting in strange ways and there was something unsettling about his being. Something that felt like an extreme lack of life or maybe full of too much life, spent horribly.

45Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake knudged Chris. "what exactly does he mean? How does he know all of you?"

46Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Cayn groaned. "Well, as someone familiar with my rep, you should know that reality bending around me is kind of my job, but thanks for the warning. As far as the other two, this guy might have a problem," he pointed at Chris. "He seems too straightlaced. And this one barely has a reality to shift."

Chris looked at him. "My plan?"

47Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Oh god, do you mean my reality is going to go out the window....again?!?!?!" Blake was now seriously annoyed.

48Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 pm

energysack

energysack

"Whatever you say pal. Though your reputation means nothing to me, only that you exist."

He took his finger and then pressed it into the floor in front of him and began to slowly spinning it in circles, why simply muttering to himself quietly and cheerfully.

49Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris groaned, but Cayn chuckled.

"I like this guy, he's a lot of fun. However, I think we need to get out of this ship pretty quickly."

Tylt looked over.

"Leaving so soon? Party's just getting started." He drew his sword.

Chris blinked. "Why would we-"

Something clicked for him.

"Blake, I want you to run towards the bow of the ship as quickly as you can right now. Do that for me."

Something else clicked in his pocket.

He drew his gun, shooting a hole in the hull quickly.

Tylt laughed, and Cayn's eyes grew wide.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"We're getting out of here, now."

"THE SHIP IS A FUCKING BOMB! DON'T SHOOT!"

Chris nodded. "It's pretty obviously constructed. Thin hallways, lots of pipes, no living quarters..."

"SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SHOOTING!? YOU'RE GONNA KILL US!" Cayn's arms raised to his hair, clutching it in despair.

"Well, if you'd stop yelling, you'd understand that I'm actually taking precautions."

50Klaar: The Port - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"what do you want me to do once I get there?!" Blake asked quickly. He knew he should just listen but he was sick and tired of not being able to do anything. "I can do more than you think! I can help!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next