Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaar: The Port

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Klaar: The Port - Page 3 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm

energysack

energysack

"Oh so wait? This is not a cruise ship and a 'bomb'? Well that does spicin' up my life a little bit."

He merely ignored all the gunfire and yelling and hostility that seemed to be BOOMING around him, maybe metaphorically and maybe not. Or not yet? He then began to press harder into the floor with his finger, while not talking and soon it would show that the finger he was using was beginning to crack, and bleed. The blood was not normal and it seeped green and had a smell that might be putrid to one, and something delightful to another. Though this was not important to his little incantation. He was merely making a mark for some other need. As he was speaking, he did not remove his eyes from the circle.

"See you guys when we get there I suppose."

He used his opposite hand to the people such as Blake, Cayn, and Chris.

52Klaar: The Port - Page 3 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris closed his eyes.

"Okay, Blake, fine. In that case, I'd like you, if you can, to try and find the bomb itself. I'm blowing a door out of this place."

Cayn sighed, looking to his feet.

"If you do that, the interior will cave against the water pressure. We'll have to ride this all the way in. Maybe we can find some way to diffuse the bomb. That being said, I don't think my employer will really appreciate that... I'll hold him off."

Tylt looked on with amusement.

[i]"Well, with the world's best reverse engineer on board, I think you may have a solid point. Excuse my earnestness, but I think you have to die now."[/b]

The massive sword raised to about waist-level, pointing at Cayn's kidneys.

Cayn sighed. "Why the hell do I do this job?"

He drew two swords: one, a blade about two feet wide, arcing towards the back into a point, and the other, a thinner, smaller sword, a kodachi.

"Well, I'm ready when you are."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

53Klaar: The Port - Page 3 Empty Re: Klaar: The Port Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake nodded his head. "Right." He said. He moved away from the fight about to begin and started to search for the bomb. The adrenaline from the situation rushed through him and he smirked while he sirched.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3