Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

26The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"He's in that building, laying down. Might be bound by something... Be very careful."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

27The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Nodding Blake held the dagger close, ready to use it if he had to but reluctant to just use it. He started walking away looking for a captured and bound person. Damn, should have asked what he looked like.

28The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gizamaluke cried out, ripping loose of the trap and letting his tail explode. He rolled, as a human, staring at Svulkaine and letting blood drip from his hand.

Assessing the situation, he groaned, taking off for the building in which Vetiis lay.

"No!"

Svulkaine took off after him, blood flying towards the door, but it splattered over the concrete as the door closed.

"Shit..."

Gizamaluke drew up behind Blake, smiling calmly, almost sedated.

"Hello there, little human."

29The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Hearing the voice behind him. Blake took the dagger and plunged it into his heart without looking to see the owner of the voice. He knew who it was. Pain erupted through Blake's body as the dagger dug itself into his chest and peirced his heart. Crying out in pain the dagger itself began to glow and sunk deeper into Blake's chest without Blake having to touch it. Blood spilled down his shirt and onto the ground. After a few seconds, but felt like hours, the pain went away and a warmth spread through his body. Feeling the power inside of him Blake let out a yell of triumph and turned to face Gizamaluke. Blake's eyes were glowing and his skin seemed to be faintly glowing as well. There seemed to be a totally different air about him.

30The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gizamaluke went to grab his collar, trying to lift him up and throw him against the wall beside them.

31The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Gizamaluke grabbed Blake's collar. The Second he did Blake grabbed Gizamaluke's wrist and went to bend it backwards so that the fingers touched the arm.

32The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gizamaluke's eyes widened, and he felt pain from the smaller individual.

"How interesting."

He turned into her push while simultaneously pulling his hand back. This would likely both keep him from getting his wrist and fingers broken and also pull her off balance.

33The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Being pulled forward Blake moved with the motion and ducked low and jumped up bringing his knee up so that it might connect with the man's gut.

34The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Gizamaluke took the hit and staggered.

Damn human...

As it was, he wasn't much use without a whip in hand, and he knew it. It wasn't the human that had beaten him, but in this state, he certainly couldn't kill it. Not without his tail. It was his only line of defense.

"Tell Svulkaine that when this grows back, he will die."

Gizamaluke let go, moving away from the human slowly. If it attacked, he would be ready.

35The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Watching him walk away Blake tensed watched him with close eyes.
"Something tells me you will be the one to die." Said Blake calmly.

36The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I'll kill you too, if you aren't careful."

Gizamaluke left, disgusted.

37The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Once Blake was sure that Gizamaluke was gone he continued down the hallway looking for the man he was sent out to find.
Kill me? Go for it dude. I look forward to our next fight.
Still slightly glowing Blake's skin and eyes cast extra light in the area. He gently ran a finger over the last inch of the handle of the dagger that was in his heart. He refused to take out the blade. Not only would he have to reach into his still slightly bleeding wound but he had no idea what what happen to the wound itself if he took out the blade. On top of that Blake liked how he felt. Having all this power flow through him, it felt so good.

38The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm

energysack

energysack

Vetiis was surely unconscious, and was spiraling in a mess of thoughts where he seemed completely disoriented in his dreams. It seemed like his life was flashing before his eyes. Though his eyes were closed, everything that what was dark was now becoming very bright and it felt like something had landed before him that he could not see, it was incredibly familiar but he could not place his finger on it. He felt it's face very close to his, almost like a kiss on the cheek and his eyes shot open, violently being brought back to reality. This was no doubtfully followed by screams and swearing

"Where am I? Who's there?! What's going on?!"

He thrashed on the table and tried to break loose from his bindings and he looked terrified as he looked around. It was quiet and even in his dream like state, he thought he heard screaming and fighting.

"God damn it! Gases in the forest must have knocked me out. I need to know the answers. Now, I guess I should just scream until someone finds me."

Vetiis did not swear much, but at this moment he was pissed and began shouting and cursing every word in the book. Some of the words did not seem like his normal tounge. Most of the time he was screaming, his eyes began to glow and blink slowly, fire was in his eyes and his body temperature was rising thus causing his body to start to give off smoke.

39The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Hearing the swearing and yelling Blake was alittle taken back but assumed that it was whoever he was trying to find had woken up and was pissed, understandably so. Blake walked toward the voice. It sounded familiar for some reason but he couldn't quite place it. Hearing it come from the room just off to the side Blake walked up to it and opened the door. That was when he saw his old teacher tied up, swearing, and....smoking, literally.

What the hell?!?!?!

"Mr....Mr. V?" asked Blake shocked, who was still glowing, covered in blood (mostly his own) and still had an inch of the dagger handle protruding from his chest.

40The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 am

energysack

energysack

At the sound of his students voice he stopped immediately. One thought came to mind when he heard this as his temperature began to go back to normal.
Not good

"Blake? Blake Waters? What are you doing her-Wait, your friends with Luth -"

Vetiis truly couldn't think straight at this point. Blake must have not been with Luthier, because this wasn't a place someone just wonders into if Vetiis was kidnapped. He needed help, but from who?

"What's going on here? Where am I and how did you find me? Answer me, now!"

41The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Still in shock at who he had found he walked over at started to cut at his binds with one of his blades.
"I'm here with Svulkaine. He told me to find someone I just wasn't expecting that someone to be you. And I was with Luthier but..." Blake sighed slightly, "I left and while in the fprest I saw light and went to it and I wound up here. That's when Svulkaine found me and offered up the chance to go with him. It sounded fun so I took it." Blake shrugged.
What the hell?! Is all Blake could actually think.

42The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

energysack

energysack

At the sound of his name, Vetiis turned pale and he jumped off the table, despite how weak he was he fought through the pain that he endured. He looked down at Blake and his eyes were wide and he was speechless for a moment.

"So...let me get this straight. You ditched Luthier in the forest, saw a bright light, and then met up with Svulkaine Locke, the father of your best friend, founder of Ashita Academy?"

He looked at her, and he was beginning to become more confused. Though he was a professor and had to deal with the nonsense of teenage youth, this was something completely, out of this world.

43The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"HE'S WHO NOW?!" Blake yelled. I didn't know he was Luthier's father. And...he kissed me...Blake wiped the blood that was still on his mouth away that was from the kiss and then rubbed the spot on his arm where he was bitten. Calmed down now Blake said, "Ummm, yeah I guess that sounds right." Blake unknowingly stroked the tip of the dagger in his chest and smiled slightly.

44The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine groaned, shattering through the door after fighting with it for a while.

"Damn draconis... He's really pissing me off... I hope the little Zephiel is okay..."

He knew the altercation was finished, and figured the girl was dead, but maybe, if his son had any of Zegan's strength, Vetiis would be okay.

45The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:24 am

energysack

energysack

He noticed Blake rubbing his arm.
Only one way to make sure...
"What's wrong with your arm? Lift up your sleeve!"

His voice was stren for the reason he was having trouble grasping the concept that his father's best friend was alive (if you want to say that) and well (If you want to say that too).

Last edited by energysack on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

46The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Startled at the urgency in his voice Blake lifted the sleeve of his shirt slowly to reveal the bite marks. "Here..." He said.

47The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

(Super Lulz @ Dalton)

48The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:31 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine drew closer and felt the heartbeat of his newest comrade, along with what grew to be an almost irresistible smell.

"Blood of an angel... He's still alive..."

He grinned, moving up the stairs.

"Little Zephiel, where are you?"

49The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Turning to look as Svulkaine walked in Blake waved at him and said, "yo."

50The Fortress Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am

energysack

energysack

"Oh...great...So it was him."

He sighed and shook his head, and struggled to describe the situation to him.

"Blake Waters, your life is going to get very very interesting from this point on. It's probab- No, it's not going to be good. We need to get out of here and I'll tell you more when we leave. I need to find Svulkaine and ask him something about my father."

He tied his hair in a tight pony tail braid once more and looked to her and nodded.

"Lead the-"

He was now standing in front of Svulkaine with Blake.
Well this is awkward...
He stood there speechless staring at him, trying to find words.
What are words? Would be a perfect way to describe this situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum