Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Not good? But this has been so much fun! Sure I've never been more scraed in my life but I've never felt more alive either! I feel like I could take on a hundred foes!!
Looking at the two others Blake could feel the akwardness of the situation so he looked around for a bit before saying, "Sooooooo...." to try and break the tension. One thing Blake hated most was tension.

52The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine grinned, using his charm.

"Step forward, son of Zegan Zephiel."

His voice probably sounded like the best thing Vetiis had ever heard. It was calm and comforting, but just demanding enough to sound upright and stable, strong.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

53The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:13 am

energysack

energysack

Though this might work on a human, or someone who was unfamiliar with vampires. This was Svulkaine Locke, Vetiis' father's best friend. No WAY was he going to fall for that. He then thought of something that was in his father's notes. He actually didn't know that this would happen like this.
Some woman drank the blood of Michael, the poor soul was a demon and it almost burnt through her body. It is obvious that demons could not drink this, though to vampires it was extacy.

"No way in hell am I giving you my blood! I'll one up you though...If you can survive enough to go back to Ashita Academy, there's still Michael's head sitting in a head somewhere."

He stared at Svulkaine, feeling the sensations of comfort and was forcing himself to fight the urge to go near him. This was basically making Vetiis feel involuntary sick to the stomach.

54The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Watching this slowly widening eyes Blake was still curious about what Mr. V had said to him before,however he didn't want t ogo back to the school when he had all but just started on this journey.
"Wait, we are going back to the school?" Blake asked.

55The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

energysack

energysack

He heard Blake speak, and responded but his eyes stayed on Svulkaine.

"Not for long. I have a feeling I need my father's book to continue my journey."

56The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ok good." Said Blake sighing in releif. No way was he going back to school again after what he had experienced. Blake's skin started to prickle like pins and needles but he ignored it for the most part though it was annoying.

57The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine grinned.

"Yue, that bastard! He hid it from me!"

The charm was dropped, and he looked to Blake.

"You will feed me until we can return to the school. Vetiis, take me to the head."

58The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 am

energysack

energysack

He looked to Blake with concern but he was already bitten, and Vetiis knew well enough that Svulkaine could now get any blood from him whenever he wanted.

"Of course, oh and one question. Do you have any idea where my father might be or if he left me anything?"

He began to walk out of the room now, eyes shifting left and right to see if there was any survivors.

59The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake wasn't sure what to think of what Svulkaine said to him but he wouldn't just be a peice of meat, literally.
"Why sure, I'll feed you my blood till we get to the school, thanks for asking." Said Blake somewhat sarcastically and somewhat annoyed.

God damn! Blake started to massage his hands to try and make the pins and needles go away. It was starting to hurt a bit.

60The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine chuckled.

"If Zegan wanted you to find him, you'd find him."

The blood from the floor began to collect into his hand, and pushed its way toward Blake's open wound.

"That being said, I think I might have an idea... There's a place he used to go to when he wanted to be alone. However, it's going to cost you a little bit for that information, and that's why we're heading to the school."

He waited a moment, and grinned.

"Kid, you don't know who you're dealing with, do you?"

61The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Honestly I have no idea." Blake said plainly. "But considering you've drunk my blood I will talk to you the way I talk to Luthier." Blake watch the blood go into his body, forcing it's way through the small space between the knife and his skin. He took a few steps back at the shock and the weird sensation it caused. Turning to his old teacher he asked, "so, Mr. V....what happens when I take out this dagger? I didn't really think it through all the way. It saved my life but..."

62The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 am

energysack

energysack

"Oh? What's that going to cost me?"

He raised an eyebrow at the statement and was sure he was right about his father. His father was very wise and Svulkaine and him were basically brothers.
He then looked to Blake and shook his head looking down as he made his way towards the exit of the fortress still. There was blood everywhere, and he looked at their uniforms of a sudden realization where they were.

"Svulkaine, are we where I think we are?"

He looked to Blake and tried to give her an answer, but he had way too much going on and he shook his head. Looking at him still with concern.
Poor soul has no idea what all this means...

63The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Don't look at me like that teach." Said Blake somewhat angrilly.
Sure I might be clueless but instead of pitying me how about you fill me in!
Blake walked with them down the hall with his head angeld down but eyes looking straight ahead. his blonde hair which was usually slicked back was falling around his face and getting a little too long for his comfort. He would have to cut it once they got out of here.

64The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine stopped in his tracks.

"You know my son?"

He looked at Blake. Blake's wounds started to heal instantly.

"Where is he? Is he safe? Zephiel, were you not assigned to protect him!?"

65The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yeah I know Luthier. He's my best..." Blake let the sentence trail off as he remembered what happened and got angry. Then his wounds started to heal and he felt pain in his chest as the dagger wound tried to heal but kept being instantly re-opened by the dagger itself. The blade started to glow a bit more intensly and Blake stopped in his tracks as the pain started to slowly increase. He put his hand over the blade but was afraid that if he took it out it would mean his death.

66The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Take the sword out. I will keep you alive."

Svulkaine was growing impatient.

"Your best what? And when did you see him last? Where was he?"

He turned to Vetiis quickly.

"We are in the heart of the Bloodhound's base, and we must leave quickly."

67The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

energysack

energysack

He didn't want to really say anything, basically for the reason there was so much to say and so much he didn't know. He merely shook his head and continued walking on he cleared the fortress and sped up as he approached the forest.
This was truly going to be the start of the strangest experience of his life, and surely everyone around him.

He then looked back to Svulkaine and raised his eyebrows.

"Your son has highest marks in all of my class Svulkaine. I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine. I'm on a journey to find something that I have never known about..."

He was something in his book back at the school, something that was much more then his father's relationship with this Luthier's. Something much much more familiar.

68The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:06 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake took a deep breath and trusted Svulkaine. He gripped the dagger and let out only a small grunt of pain as he quickly pulled the dagger out. Watching the blood quickly spill over his front again the wound almost instantly healed. He also felt the power that had been a part of him leave and he grew dizzy from it's absence. Stumbling a bit Blake put hi hand against the wall and his hand to his head waiting for it to pass. Knowing he seemed like such a weakling compared to the other two he blushed ever so slightly in embarresment.

69The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine picked Blake up with relative ease, not stopping and walking out towards the forest.

"Finish your sentence, kid."

70The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Annoyed at having to be carried Blake's embarresed blush deepend but he kept talking.
"Luthier is my best friend but we just recently had a .....fight. It's why I wound up here. I can't face them agian." Said Blake ashamed.

71The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:11 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Svulkaine nodded.

"Alright, so you're angry with him?"

72The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:16 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I'm angry that he found something out. And at how he had found out. Also angry at myself for letting the situation arise that led to him finding out." Blake said, finding it only slightly akward that he was telling to a vampire that was carrying him that also happened to be Luthier's father.

73The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:18 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"So you're not angry at him?"

Svulkaine looked up at Blake.

74The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Sighing Blake said, "No. Not at him."

75The Fortress Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"So why the hell aren't you talking to him? The kid probably thinks you're pissed. You're best friends, right?"

Svul groaned.

"I wouldn't imagine Luthier to make friends with someone that could throw that away so easily."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum