Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7524: Machine Town.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

267524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Christopher Chamberlain stepped into the shop nonchalantly. Looking to the pair of people that weren't Gex, he nodded. One of them looked very familiar, but he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

He turned to Gex, and waved.

"Evening, sir. I heard you do commissioned machinery."

His voice was comparable to a refined English accent. The words were evidently carefully chosen, and he made the effort to ensure that they flowed like velvet. It was all about the execution for him.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

277524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Of course you will be paid in full and in advanced." Kal said to Gex. She pulled out a small poutch and poured out gold coins onto the table. "How much do you need? For your creation and for two rooms?"
Facing Rory Kal said "I think getting to know eachother would be a good idea. And since I can tell you really are not from here I'll cover any costs. You can pay back with your service.

Kal looked at the man that had just walked in. He could put up a fight but seems like a gentleman enough so she nodded and turned to face Gex again.

287524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:40 pm

energysack

energysack

"Yes sir. I'm the absolute best at what I do. Nobody here is better then me. Machinery, technology, gadgets, ROBOTS! I fix em, make em, tweak them, and anything you can probably think of. What needs to be done? And you must not be from around here too, since probably everyone in this precinct knows what I do."

Gex had no quarrels about being a smartass. He loved to brag about how he was known so well in such a corrupt corrupt continent. He smiled and nodded and the wheel-stool drove forward and he stuck out his hand to shake the man's hand.

"Gex Rezilience is the name. Nice to meet ya."

297524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

energysack

energysack

He then looked over to Kal with his hand still held out to shake the man's hand.

"5 gold coins will be fine. It's not much anywhere else really, because we usually work on some sort of credit system but I'm sure I can do something with the gold."

307524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris took his hand.

"The pleasure is mine. Chris Chamberlain at your service. I'd like some custom ammunition, if you wouldn't mind."

He smiled.

"It'll be a tough job, but I'm sure you'll be able to rough it out. After all, my compensation is top notch."

Winking, he reached into his dress coat, pulling a holster with a pistol in it from his waist.

317524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Leaving 5 cold coins on the table Kal put her pouch away. "Thank you very much."
Looking at the gun on the table Kal squinted her eyes, there was something about it. Stepping back to look through the store she kept an eye on the newcommer and talked to Rory.
"So Roroy, in order for us to become better aquanted, what did you wish to discuss?"

327524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm

energysack

energysack

"Wow..."

He took the gun and looked it, and clocked open the magazine and popped the bullets out, being extremely cautious with the ammunition because he had no idea what type was in it until he put his ear to a single bullet and shook it, ever so lightly to not ignite the gunpowder inside.

"Ah, definitely just gun powder. Interesting. Anything in particular you want me to do Sir?"

He looked up at tall man, as his motor for his wheel-stool still rumbled. Gex was so curious and excited to work on a project like this, so he was hoping the man would come up with something interesting.

337524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:07 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory and chuckled a bit and smiled."Thanks I'll try not to be a burden."
He watched as another patron had entered the shop and listened as Gex
explained he was basically a genius engineer. Rory started thinking. Hmmm
might be a good idea to get to be friends with him too. Could possibly
gain access to his lab once I find Lukas so I can figure a way back
home. But then again staying here might be better for both of us. We
didn't really have much back there. Oh well guess I'll just wing it and
see how things play out. Gotta live for the moment.
He turned back
to Kal and had that same soft smile on his face. "Well what ever you'd
like to know feel free to ask. I don't have anything to hide." Which
wasn't far from the truth he just didn't know how much he should divulge
and traveling with someone was better then going it alone, especially
in an unknown land, at least unknown to him. He still wasn't sure if he
could trust her, but she seemed nice enough so he was willing to talk
about a lot with her."OH, did you want to talk right here or go to the
rooms?"

347524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal smirked "Why don't we go to the rooms. More privacy there. And I figure you won't want to talk too much if others can overhear. He said they were upstairs, follow me." Walking up the stairs Kal opened the door and walked in. Small but nice. She sat on a chair and waited for rory to follow.

357524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory nodded and followed right behind her. He closed the door behind him and took off his duster. His shirt was long sleeve but was a snug fit. The hilt of his sword was strapped to him by a nylon strap. He undid the clasp and let the sword rest on the floor next to his right side. Then took a seat across from her. "Well obviously you know I'm not from here, or anywhere close to hear. But I'm not sure if you'd believe me if I told you."

367524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:20 pm

energysack

energysack

Gex heard the clinging of gold on the counter and he called out to Rupert.

"Hey old man! Can you put that in the safe? Please and thank you!"

He did not divert his eyes from the ammunition and Rupert took the gold and a square like robot walked up to the old man and opened it's mouth. Grinding noises followed when it was opening his mouth. If one were looking over the counter, they'd see within the mouth of the short robot was an unmarked envelope that seemed to have something within it, that was square and jagged. Other then that there was some different types of metals and random robot parts. Rupert dropped the coins into the safe and the robot shut his mouth and walked off, clunking across the floor.

377524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I've seen a lot of things in my travel. And my master told me many stories. So try me." Kal took off her cloak and hung it over the side of the chair. Touching the bloodstains on the rips at the bottom for a moment she let go and looked Rory directly in the eye.

387524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory took a deep breath and shrugged."Alright then. I don't even think I'm on my own planet anymore let alone in the same galaxy. I was working a teleportation device to send Lukas after his brother. Something went wrong and we were both sent here, at least thats what I'm hoping, and I'm hoping he's still alive. He's just a kid and he's been through an awful lot in his life. He's only a few years younger then me, but he's seen alot of hardship and been through alot of it. Things no kid should have to go through. Personally I don't care what happens to me. I knew the risks, I was prepared to die. I'm a warrior I'm expected to die at some point. But I don't think Lukas is ready for what this world could possibly bring. As far as I go. I might stay here if a good enough reason comes up. I really didn't have anything back there."

397524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris raised an eyebrow a little bit at the small robot, but shrugged it off.

"Right, I've got a really particular bounty I need to cash. I need a burst of nanomachines in every bullet that will coagulate and poison blood individually, by the cell. Can you do that?"

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

407524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Taking a few moments to accept what Rory said Kal thought about to say next.
"Well, can't say I've ever heard that before but I believe you. I'm pretty good at telling if someone is lieing to me. I have no idea how to get you or Lukas back to your home but if you want to go back I'll help. If you choose to stay then I can help you set up a life here. As for Lukas, we will find him, alive. And everyone has had hardships. Some more than others but if he is anything like you seem he is strong. Have faith that he will be able to survive."

417524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory smiled."Thank you, Kal. That means a lot. I know it may seem hard to accept what I told yu but why would I lie about something like that, honestly now, who does that?" Rory laughed some and kept that smile on his face. "So, do you mind if I ask what yer story is?"

427524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal luaghed in agreement with Rory.

"Mmmm, My story. When I was young I was in an orphanage. Never knew my family. When I was around 12 the orphange was attacked. One of the nuns brought me to the back and gave me this staff." Kall motioned the golden staff so that the rings jingeld together. "She helpped me escape and told me to find a man with a scar on his face that ran from his eye to chin, like a tear drop. there were no survivors. I found the man after a few years of looking and he became my master. Tuaght me martial arts and helpped me train my magic as well. I never learned his name though. Srange now that I think about it." Kal chuckled nervously. "Anyway, this past year he was murdered by the same person who attacked the orphanage. The marks on his body were exactly the same as the nuns and other children. I plan to find whoever did this. And kill them."

437524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:48 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just nodded solemnly. "I see. Well I already told you I'd help you in return for helping me. Hmmm... this went alot quicker then I thought. So... what do you want to talk about now?"

447524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I'm glad we have mutual trust. Please, do not break it for I will not. And why don't we end it here for now and leave other myteries to find out for tomorrow?" Kal looked rory up and down quickly and was glad to have him as a companion. Traveling alone was getting tiring and he would be of great help to her.

457524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just nodded."Alright then. I'll go over to the other room now. Good night, Kal." Rory picked up his duster and his sword and made his way to the door.

467524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"good night Rory." Once he had left Kal rested her staff against the wall and began to undress. Slipping into the bed she sent a quick prayer to the universe that Lukas was alright and that they would both find who they were looking for. With that she shut off the lights and went to sleep.

477524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory had closed the door behind him and went over to the other room. He threw his duster to the floor and placed the sword on the side of the bed. He got undressed and then laid down. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes thinking to himself for a moment before falling asleep. Well Rory seems like yer going to have yerself an interesting adventure. Man this is like something out of a bad anime. Oh well, it's kinda cool though at the same time. Rory soon fell asleep hoping everything was going to turn out alright.

487524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:28 pm

energysack

energysack

Gex's eyes widened greatly and he dropped the bullet and though it may have went off, it didn't. He looked at the man for a long moment and then blinked a few times.

"Jeez man, that's awfully specific and in return I definitely need you to do something, besides money because that's some technology that nobody has asked for in a very long time. Nano-machines huh? Yeah, I can do something for ya I guess. Give me about a week and I'll have a good 50 rounds done for ya, how does that sound?"

Nano-machines...This was so strange to him. He usually adapted Nano-machines into his own work, but never others and this was a bounty hunter. Though it was very skeptical, Gex had to figure away to produce the product and stay safe from someone who may be potentially, very dangerous to him.

497524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Chris nodded.

"Probably only will need three rounds, but as many as you'd like to make, I can reimburse you for. What's the favor?"

507524: Machine Town. - Page 2 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:03 am

energysack

energysack

"That woman gave me 5 golden coins. I want to figure out their worth, because we work on a electronic credit system in this city. In the city of Klaar, there is a person who will be able to figure this out. I don't know his names, but all I know is that he uh...I guess he falls asleep random places, but people are kinda afraid of his crowd so they don't mess with him. So I've heard. Ask for the sleeping guy, I suppose?"

He scratched his head and was thinking of anything else that would be of use to him. He could not think of anything, but to make sure that he could seal a better deal, he would then wait for him to come back from there if he left to tell him the information.

"It should take you only a few days to get there, you seem healthy and able to fight off bandits or whatever. By the time you get back, there project will most likely be done. Oh, you can also stay upstairs if you want."

He shrugged and scratched his head, then yawned.

"I'll start right away. See ya in the morning or somethin'"
The wheel stool rode to the large elevator and it opened when Gex approached it. He rolled inside and while it was closing he wove his hand and then descended into his lab.
What a strange ass day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum