Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7524: Machine Town.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

767524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory gave Kal a kiss on the cheek and hugged her before he turned to Gex."Lead the way. And I've been getting shot at by all manner of thing my whole life. That's nothing new to me. I'd be surprised if they actually didn't try and shoot at me."

777524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 am

energysack

energysack

"Righto! Follow me!"

He beckoned Rorry to follow him and he stepped into the elevator and waited for him to walk inside. Then cleared his throat.

"Oh and by the way, don't tell anyone but Kal what's down in the depths of my lab. It really is top secret stuff, alright?"

787524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:19 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory laughed and smiled a bit. He rolled up he sleeve and pointed to a a tattoo. It was a sword and shield with a bar code under it. And in the center of the shield the Japanese character for stealth."Trust me. I know all about top secret." he pulled his sleeve down and stepped into the elevator.

797524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 am

energysack

energysack

"If you say so."

Gex didn't understand Japanese, because he wasn't from where this man was from. He shrugged and hit the button to lower the elevator. What Rorry would see is nothing but the inside of the elevator. What he would hear is a very very low humming noise coming from below, and then the elevator began to slow to a halt. The defense systems didn't act up today besides yelling things as
"DANGER! UNKNOWN PERSONAL ENTERING LAB! GEX IS THE ONLY GREAT
PROGRAMMER! EVER!" This was Gex's lab.

His lab was about the size of a very large warehouse. Though there was about a few hundred shelves from wall to wall. Wires hung everywhere, robot parts were scattered about as well. Down one of these isles of shelves was a light, flickering. His lab was basically a zoo of electronics. Robots scurrying of all sizes, though they hid from Rorry. The defense systems didn't act up today besides yelling things as "DANGER! UNKNOWN PERSONAL ENTERING LAB! GEX IS THE ONLY GREAT PROGRAMMER! EVER!"

"Don't mind them, they don't know you so they're just a wee bit scared. Oh and watch your step. I'll bring you to meet Alexandre."

He stepped over some robot parts and hopped along, humming cheerfully to himself. This was his own personal paradise.

807524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just kind of laughed and followed Gex through his lab."Hmmm... looks like you have alot of fun down here."

817524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 am

energysack

energysack

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. This is all I know how to do really. Robots are my life. Ah, here we are. This, is Alexandre."

He pointed to a massive screen on a wall. The screen didn't show any language, just shapes lines and numbers swirling around in different variations of colors. The screen was probably 10x10, feet.

827524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just whistled."Very impressive Gex. Very impressive."

837524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:53 am

energysack

energysack

"Yeaaah! Though there is one slight problem...I guess I built this computer and I don't remember...It was here when I woke up one day."

He shrugged and though he wish he could take all the credit for such a beautiful machine, he did not remember building it and it kept sending him completely off topic information regarding something that was missing.

"We need to hurry up. Once that Chris character comes back I need to give him back his shells and nano-bots."

847524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:58 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory smiled. "Nano-bots eh? I'm rather good when it comes to nano-tech. some of my own personal upgrades are nano-tech."

857524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal looked around the shop quickly but the walked up to her room to practice casting illusions and to 'talk' with her staff.

867524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:31 pm

energysack

energysack

Gex scurried off a bit away from Rory to check on his other projects. He made two separate boxes for both Kal and Chris. One of the boxes was small and open and within it was three gun magazines, fully loaded with the nano-bot rounds that Chris wanted. The other box was closed, and held in it a device for Kal.

Gex had large circles under his eyes and sat down on the ground, lying in a pile of wires that could make a small bed. It was very much like a cat bed and he laid inside it, looking up at all the tall ceiling.

"Ughhhhhhhhh, finally done. Soooo tired. Sleepy time now..."

He finished his last words and fell asleep and took his coat and flipped it over, using it as a blanket.

877524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:24 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just kinda found himself wondering what to do since Gex wandered off. He found him sleeping on a pile of wires and just shrugged."Ok, wonder if I should just go back upstairs?"

887524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

The steam cart pattered to a stop in front of Gex's shop, and Chris got out. He wondered if Lucius would go with him, but he assumed he would, and moved into the store, examining his ammunition.

"No kidding... Mate gets the job done, eh?"

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

897524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:28 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Hearing a steam cart outside Kal wandered to down the stairs to the shop to see what was going on. Seeing the man who had made an order soon after her she watched as he examined something.

907524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:31 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He looked up casually, his eyes drifting over to her.

"Something noteworthy, dearie?"

917524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:40 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal walked over slowly. She did not fully trust this man. She did not know why but something about him was unerving.
"I heard noise and I just came to check it out. What are you looking at if you don't mind my asking?" Kal held her staff close to her ready to use it if need be.

927524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:43 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He nodded, smiling velvet.

"It's just some supplies for work. I'm a mercenary, you see, and I need ammunition."

937524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:46 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

What is it? Why am I so uneasy?

"If you don't mind, what is your mission?" She asked slowly.

947524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:54 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I'm out to kill a notorious murderer."

He grinned.

"These are coagulant bullets."

957524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:01 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal took a few steps forward. "A murderer, huh? How many has he killed? How does he kill them?" Now she was interested. Maybe they were looking for the same person. Though the thought of coagulant bullets seemed to strike a cord in her memory.

967524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:06 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Now that, my dear, is part of a contract that I'm not at liberty to discuss."

He laughed.

"Would you rather talk about something else?"

977524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:09 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Disappointed Kal wanted to know more. She could cast an illusion to make him think he was talking to his contractor but she didn't like using her magic unless she had too.
"Can you tell me more about those bullets?"

987524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:23 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Also part of the job."

He smiled politely to her.

"It's rather cliche, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you, y'know?"

He figured she would think he was joking.

Most did.

997524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Narrowing her blood red eyes slightly she took another step forward. There, that was it. She smiled slightly at figuring out why he made her uneasy. He's not joking.

"Can you tell me about jobs past and done? I'm not a mercinary but I am a bit of wanderer myself so of course I've considered it." She said smoothly.

1007524: Machine Town. - Page 4 Empty Re: 7524: Machine Town. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I killed your family."

He said it with a smile, simply, matter-of-factly, and so that she could not even begin to doubt the fact.

"Other than that, I'm a reverse engineer most of the time. I take apart bombs and whatnot."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum