Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 13]

201The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:21 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"As far as it goes, I consider Blake a girl. She kissed me, and I'm attracted to her." He chuckled. "I can't very well ignore what's fact to me. I could respect Blake's wishes for her sake, but I'm not going to do it for the sake of her hiding from herself. She's a tough kid. She can deal with it."

He sighed.

"And as far as my dad goes, he's... Eccentric, I guess. He can be a great guy, but he isn't always." Shrugging, he went to go look for some hint as to where Svulkaine had gone.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

202The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 am

CaraLangtorn

Kariti froze, utterly froze at his declaration of being attracted to... her. She knew she liked Blake, and had accepted the Blake would never really want her back, but knowing that Luthier, of all people, liked Blake......

She walked around, and her eyes fell on something that wasn't concrete. "What's this Luthier?"

203The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:25 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal came running out of the woods in blind anger, eyes wide and smiling in anticipation. Hopefully Rory had been able to keep up and was there or will be shortly.
"Where are y-!!!" She stopped short when she saw the wreckage that was there.

"DAMN IT!!! YOU BETTER STILL BE ALIVE SO I CAN KILL YOU MYSELF!!!!" She yelled to the sky not noticing the three others nearby.

204The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:28 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier was about to respond, and then looked over.

Ichiru caught him to the response though, being closer to Kal to begin with.

"Uh, who the hell are you?"

205The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 am

CaraLangtorn

Kariti had flinched backwards when she heard the yell, accidentally landing against Luthier, but she was too distracted to move away from him.

"Who's that?" she whispered to Luthier. "Can you see them? I can't..."

206The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blinking twice Kal turned and looked at the three people also there.
"Did you do this?!" Kal held her staff in front of her ready to cast an illusion if needed. Her long black hair scratched at her blood red eyes and her blood stained and ripped cloak flew angrily around her feet.

207The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:34 am

CaraLangtorn

Kariti didn't know how to react to this frightening stranger, and moved behind Luthier. She was out of her element, out of her home, and she didn't know what to expect anymore.

208The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:35 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier moved an arm out in front of Kariti, both protecting her and pleading.

"You know, it may seem like we did this, but we really didn't, I promise..."

Ichiru sighed.

"You guys just keep pissing people off, huh?"

209The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Who are you?! State your names and purpose!" Shouted KAl, still blind by anger, she took a step forward, lifting her staff off the ground.

210The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:40 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier took a step forward.

"Ichiru, I can handle this, I think, please make sure Kariti doesn't get hurt."

Ichiru looked at Luthier.

"Look, kid, since when did you start giving orders? I'm older than you, and I don't even know the nymph. Not to mention I'm used to fighting Bloodhounds. I can probably take these guys out, no sweat."

He stayed where he was. Luthier groaned.

"I just met her today, man..."

211The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:41 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal stepped forward again. "don't make me repeat myself." She said flatly.

212The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:43 am

CaraLangtorn

Kariti bit her inner lip, afraid, but had a small burst of courage. She was not going to keep cowering from someone who could be harmless.

"Please, we didn't do anything." Kariti glared at Ichiru but said nothing to him.

"We were just trying to figure out what happened here. My name is Kariti I'm here with my friends searching for some people we need to find. What's your name?" She held her hands out, a peace gesture, moving away from Luthier; Kariti hoped she was helping.

213The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:44 am

CaraLangtorn

She was not going to keep cowering from someone who could end up becoming an ally.*

214The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier watched her walk, and shook his head. It'd be her own damn fault if she got hurt at this point, and as much as he disliked it, there wasn't much he could do about it right now.

215The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:49 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal raised her head and looked at Kariti.
"Forest nymph." she said quietly. She lowered her staff. "I'm looking for someone too." She didn't trust these people but if a forest nymph was here then they weren't part of the Bloodhounds.

216The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:50 am

CaraLangtorn

Kariti smiled, trying to be friendly. "How could you tell I'm a forest nymph? Who are you looking for?" She hated being so random with her questions but she had to ask both.

217The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:53 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"You look like one, and I can tell you're out of you element here." Said Kal as she took a step forward. "As for who I'm looking for....it's the man I seek revenge on. And he better not be in that rubble."

218The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:57 am

CaraLangtorn

Kariti jumped, praying Luthier and Ichiru had not run off. Well, Ichiru wouldn't. She wasn't sure about Luthier anymore.

"Who is he? Is his name Blake? That's who I'm looking for."

219The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I don't know who Blake is. I'm looking for a man named Chris." Kal looked at Kariti carefully.
"I am Kal." She said simply.

220The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:18 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory had followed Kal but stayed quiet, he hadn't spoken a word since they left. He simply just kept the hood over his head and walked with her. The only thing the ones she was talking to would notice was his sword.

221The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti slowly backed up as the other person walked next to Kal.

"It's nice to meet you." Kariti looked carefully at Kal's companion before continuing. "I don't know anyone named Chris, I'm sorry."

222The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier eased up.

"My name is Luthier. I'm looking for a man named Svulkaine. Any idea?"

223The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti sighed gratefully when he started talking. She walked next to Luthier, and whispered, "Are they going to hurt us?"

224The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal thought for a moment. The name Svulkaine sounded familiar but she wasn't sure why. Maybe her master had mentioned him once.
"I'm sorry, but no, I don't." Kal relaxed further, these people were young. If she had to she would simply illusion them but for now, maybe she could find out what happened here. Anger slowly ebbed from Kal and she spoke more gently this time.
"What happened here?"

225The Fortress Grounds - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory didnt say anything he kept the hood over his head and just swtood next to Kal. He didnt have his abilities activated yet but all it would take is a simple thought. He was all business there were here for a reason and he was going to make sure his mission was accomplished. He turned to look at Kal then back to the others. Standing close to Kal he quickly scanned the area looking at all manner of things. Cover, escape routes, land marks, everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum