Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escher's Maze

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John nodded, setting Adara down. "His bubble should keep you safe, then. Lead us in the direction of the water."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

127Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:01 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara walked towrad where her "vision" became fuzzy. When her feet sunk into the grainy ground she jumped and shrieked slightly taking steps back to solid ground.
"What was that?!" She asked slightly frightened.

128Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon laughed a bit and just smiled."That was sand my dear. Just sand, it's a beach we're on."

129Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Oh, alright." She said cautiously. Adara blushed a bit embarressed but started to walk back on the sand. It feels so funny! She wiggled her toes in the sand and burried her feet. She giggled and kept walking. This time she knew the water would be coming and prepared for it.
Adara yelped when the cold water hit her feet. "It's so cold!"

130Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just laughed as he watched Adara."Yeah, it usually is." He stood up and followed her down to the water line."So, how does all this feel to you? You've never been out of that city. So this all has to seem pretty amazing."

131Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It is amazing. I had always imagined what it would feel like but, nothing can compare to this. Even from my visions, I've seen small parts of this world but I was never able to feel it. It's increadible." Adara smiled happily at him. She went to take another step but found her foot would not come out of the sand easily.
"What is this? My foot is stuck!" She pulled a little harder and her foot was released from the sand. "Why does it do that?"

132Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John couldn't help but laugh.

"When sand gets wet, it packs, Adara. You have to watch out for that sometimes, otherwise you'll fall over."

He took her hand gently. She reminded him so much of Fenrus, it was uncanny, and yet, somehow, she was different.

133Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just watched and laughed."He's right, it's just like stepping in mud." Leon stood up and stretched his arms and yawned. "I'm going to look around see what I can find. I'll be back." Leon started walking away from the two along the shoreline so they could at least see him.

134Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Oh really? Hmmmm." Adara wiggled her toes in the wet sand and gigled. "It's so different!"

135Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon must have walked for at least a mile or so before he decided to turn back."Hmmm, nothings around. Guess thats a good thing."

136Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"So where do we go from here?" Adara asked. She slipped off her right glove and put it in the water. "Ohhhh, it feels so different..."

137Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon walked back to Adara and John and shrugged."Well I couldn't find anything."

138Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John sighed.

"Hmm... Well, there are islands in the distance, but it's not exactly like we can swim that far, especially not with Adara."

He turned his head, looking up and down the beach for anything he could use.

"Maybe we can gather logs and make a raft?"

139Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Is there no port anywhere on this island?" Adara asked curiously

140Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John shrugged.

"From what I'd assume, it's uninhabited... It's mostly jungle. We could try looking for one."

141Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:21 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just shrugged."Well the raft Idea could work. But, are you sure that the other islands are inhabited?"

142Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John thought for a moment.

"Well, I would assume we're in Doser, which is an island continent. That's the only place where there would be jungle like this in the world."

This world, anyway.

"I think if we look around enough for some habitation, there should be something."

143Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ok! then pick a direction or make a raft. So long as we don't have to cut down any trees." Adara glanced at John.

144Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just kinda sighed when Adara said don't cut down any trees."Well that makes, building a raft just a tad bit more difficult. Any other idea's John? Or are you willing to bet yer life on me trying something just a wee bit dangerous... And by a wee bit I mean we have a good chance of dying."

145Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara looked at Leon nerously. "What's your idea?"

146Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:41 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just kinda chuckled nervously a bit." Uhm, well, I've never tried it with people before. I've always been able to ya know move stuff. The plants were the first living thing I tried. And I might be able to move us to the other island... It's really dangerous and we'll probably die in the process, but if theres nothing else to do we can try it."

147Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara looked at him with wide cloudy blue eyes. "You could really move us? Why don't you try? And as for the raft, aren't their logs that we could use? I just don't want to cause the trees any pain or kill them if we can avoid it..."Adara looked down.

148Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:51 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"I can try, but like I said, never tried it with people before, only objects. But, if we can't build a raft I'll give it a shot."

149Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ok," Adara said. "So how do we build this raft?"

150Escher's Maze - Page 6 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well, we need to find logs, then strong vines we can use as rope, then we need to find something to use as a sail. Also, we'll need something we can use as a rudder, and finally a paddle in case the wind is too weak."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum