Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escher's Maze

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara looked around pointless biting her lip and thinking.
Blushing she looked down and said quietly. "If either of you have spare clothes I'm sure my dress will serve as a good sail if you can cut it in half. And this string with my crosses" She runs her hand down the string holding up her upside down crosses with her head still down "can be used as rope. They look fine but they are much tougher than you think."

152Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just laughed." Uh, I don't think that will be necessary Adara. Let's see what we can find first before we start doing things like that."

153Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara's blush deepened and she just noded her head quickly and turned so no one would see her face.

154Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:42 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon took her hand and smiled."You don't have to be embarrassed. So, cheer up. This is an adventure. Come on, help me look for stuff we can use."

155Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Al-alright. What do we need to get?" She asked cheering up.

156Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well we're on a beach so driftwood would be something we could look for so we can actually make the raft."

157Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ok....I'll do my best to find them. I can't feel very well on the sand. It's kind of blurry." adara smiled smally.

158Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon smiled."Ok then, lets start looking"

159Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara smiled and started to follow him best she could trying to see if she could feel anything that might be drift wood.

160Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon held Adaras hand as they were walking and he made sure he kept an eye out for anything they could use. He would like to avoid trying to teleport them if he could.

161Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara froze. He held her right hand. It was ungloved. As the vision hit her her grip tightend on his and her eyes became almost impossibly wide. Adara was like that for a few minutes, frozen as a statue.
After a few minutes she became very relaxed and even a little dizzy, she stumbled and started to fall.

162Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon was a bit confused as to why she squeezed his hand and then when she froze he stood there looking at her wondering what was up. Then as she started to fall he caught her in his arms and held her gently."Adara? Are you ok? What happened?"

163Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Once Adara was able to stand she imediatly gloved her right hand again.
"I'm the Oracle of the city we just left. when my bare hand touches someone elses bare hand, such as holding hands which just happened, I get a vision of them." she said with a slightly shaky voice. "it's no easy process however so I always get extremely dizzy afterwords and tense up during the vision."

164Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Oh, really? I'm sorry, I was just trying to make sure you didn't fall because you said for you it was blurry. I hope you didn't see anything too embarrassing about me." Leon laughed a bit and sighed."Are you sure yer ok though?"

165Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yes, I'm fine. and I know and I thank you for that. It was my fualt, I didn't put my glove on fast enough." Adara replied.

166Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"No, no. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so forward. I should have asked if it was ok. Let's keep searching. If your feeling up to it."Leon did feel bad about what happened and knew he was going to have to be more careful.

167Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It's alright, really. and I can still help/" She said with a smile.

168Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well ok then, let's go." Leon took her gloved hand this time."How old are you Adara if you don't mind me asking."

169Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:20 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I have lived for 16 years. And yourself?" While waiting for a response Adara stops and tilts her head. "Is that over there anything?" She asks pointing to fuzzy substance that could be anything.

170Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He looked at Leon carefully.

"I don't want to use your power unless there's no alternative, it's too risky. That being said, all of the trees that we'd find would be dead, and thus, would probably rot in salt water. Bad idea to try using dead wood to build a raft. Any other ideas? If not, we might have to use the power."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

171Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon sighed and lowered his head then looked up to the sky. He thought to himself. What do I do? You always had the answers... What do I do... I just don't know anymore... Give me a sign Remy... Please... Just show me what to do... Leon Leon just looked at the both of them trying not to appear defeated. Then, he noticed something gleaming off in the distance. He turned John around and pointed. at it."Tell me, John. Is that what I think it is? I mean, it couldn't be right? But it looks like it. Stay here with Adara." Leon took off running towards what he thought looked like an old abandoned boat. Thank you, Remy.

172Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara listened as they spoke and tilted her head slightly when Leon ran off.
"what did he find?"

173Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon stopped in front of it and it was indeed an old boat, it was pretty messed up, be he could actually fix it, with some ingenuity. He started dragging it back towards Adara and John."Hey! Look what I found... I mean it's pretty beat up, but should be fixable."

174Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara ran her hands over it and smiled. "We can fix it?!"

175Escher's Maze - Page 7 Empty Re: Escher's Maze Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon nodded."We should be able too, at least I hope so anyway..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum: