Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gravity City

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Turning her head Adara had her left ear face the end of the street. She tapped the ground five times with her foot and followed the vibrations. She could sense a man walking down the street. Though something was off. She had never felt this man's steps before and he was limping.
Is he injured? she thought. Maybe this is the man that will finally show me the outside world.

27Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon had tripped on one of the cobble stones and fell over hitting the ground hard. "AGH! Damn it! Ok, maybe I'll just rest hear for a moment." He drug himself to the side of the street and just sat there trying not to move his leg." Man, what the hell did I do wrong? Like seriously? Am I being punished or something?"

28Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Flinching as she felt him hit the ground Adara puased for a moment but started to walk towards the fallen man.
I don't care if he's an outsider. He's hurt. Is what she thought as she made her way to him.

"Hello?" She said nervously.

29Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon looked up at the woman who just walked up and said hello. He had a soft smile on his face as he tried to hide his pain."Ah, hello there miss. You wouldn't happen to be a doctor would you? Oh and my names Leon. I'd introduce myself properly but I'm unable to stand at the moment."Leons voice was soft yet smooth.

30Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smiling at the calmness of the voice Adara was able to turn her head so she looked directly at him.
"Unfortunetly I could not be a doctor even if I wanted to be one. I can take you to one however. There is a good doctor under my employment." Said Adara as she brushed her blode hair behind her left ear.
"My Name is Lady Adara but people here call me Oracle. Please, where did you come from?" Asked Adara hoping he was from the outside world.

31Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon smiled and struggled to his feet wincing in pain as he rose making sure to keep his wight on his good leg. He gently took her left hand in his right and placed a kiss upon it then let go." A pleasure, Adara. I figured I should stand if I am going to come with you. And with that a proper introduction is do. And I don't know where I am actually. I was in a brutal battle then thrown into some kind of warp. I don't remember much of it. One moment I watched my best friend die then I crash landed here. It's all mostly a blur. But, I don't even think I'm on my own world anymore..." Leon's eyes seemed to swirl and spark with a soft, yet intense blue glow, almost like electricity. Even though he was in more pain from standing up his voice was still soft and smooth. "So, where am I exactly?"

32Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

With a confused face and a slight blush Adara placed her hand over the mans heart. Tilting her head to the side she listened for a moment. "You are telling the truth." She said taking away her hand, "I am sorry, you must be very lost. You are in Gravity City right now, in the land of Dilusion. You must be in a lot of pain, I could feel you limping before. did something happen to your leg?"

33Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John poised atop the tower, rifle trained on the man. He was listening in. The man was injured, and thus didn't seem to be much of a threat, but he seemed to be the only byproduct of the explosion. He wondered whether it was a Blessed Child.

"Why are you here...?"

He spoke only to himself.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

34Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just shrugged and sighed."Thanks, but I have no idea where this is which tells me I'm no longer in my home land or on my home planet. And my leg. It broke after I landed from the fall. I straightened it out, but I'm in a lot of pain and I need an actual doctor to put it proper so it heals the right way. I hope I didn't cause too much of a commotion. Riding in on a lightning bolt isn't something I do. But, it's a pleasure to meet you, Adara. It's always nice to meet new people, and I'm always up for making new friends."

35Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smileing Adara held out her gloved hand. "If you are up for it, I can help you back to my home where the doctor can look at you. It's the closest thing to hear and I doubt I could take you directly to the doctor. And it's a pleasure to meet you though it could have been under better circumstances. As for your entrance, well, John is up at the tower in the center of town watching us now through a sniper rifle." Adara chuckled as she waited for him to take her hand.

36Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon smiled and bowed his head."Thank you, Adara. And uh as for my entrance I had no control over that. I'll tell you everything that happened when I'm not in excruciating pain. And really? A sniper rifle? Well I'm glad he's not one of those shot first ask question's later kinda guys. But still that's a bit unsettling. Can't say I blame him though. I'd do the same thing if I were him. Anyway, After you Adara." Leon was a bit nervous now, considering he was just told someone was taking aim at his head. Unsure of whether he should uses his powers or not he decided no was a better idea."I do have one question. Does yer world have tea? Cause I could really use a nice hot cup of tea."

37Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Giggaling Adara said "Yes we have tea. I can have my maid prepare us some while the doctor looks at you. And don't worry about John. He does not consider you a threat right now or you would have been shot a while ago. He protects us and everyone in theis city. Unoffically but still." Adara walked slowly not only for the injured man but because she had never walked this far from her home before and the ground was new to her bare feet. Her dress danced along the stone ground a tickled her feet ever so slightly.
This rush of not knowing where I am stepping is exciting. Adara thought as she smiled to herself.
"Do you need help walking?" Adara asked suddenly fully realizing that he was injured and was probally having a hard time walking. She was also glad to offer that kind of support when it had been given to her so often and most times without anyone asking her first.

38Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon smiled and laughed a bit as he walked with Adara."That sounds nice. And I see. Where I'm from the whole world is in need of protection from all manner of things. No, thank you though. I think I can manage. I just need to be careful and watch my step. I'm glad I ran into someone as kind as you. I don't think I'd have been able to protect myself had I landed somewhere hostile. So you said the people here call you oracle. Just what is it exactly that you do?"

39Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Gazing with her dead eyes at the floor Adara said, "Though my eyes can not see I see everything. If I were to remove my gloves and hold your hand I would see your future. I have visions. A blessing and a curse. I do not get to talk to many like I am with you now, or how I was with john earlier. People either revere me for my ability or treat me carefully for my blindness. I knew someone would come here. I did not who or how but I knew you would come soon." Stopping Adara turned to her left. Gesturing to the door with her right hand she said, "Here we are. Please come in and sit whereever you would like. the doctor will take a look at your leg and I'll have tea prepared. John should be back sometime soon. untill he's satisfied that you are alone and no one else is hostile towards us."

40Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:04 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon listened as she spoke and just nodded."I see. It must be hard for you sometimes. Where I'm from my kind are hated and despised but, when ever some great danger occurs we are always there to help. But after everything is said and done no one remembers the good we did, only that there are those of my kind that have done evil deeds which to almost everyone else makes us all bad." Leon took a seat carefully in a chair. He looked around Adara's home for a moment before removing the splint he made from his staff. He fused the two halves back together and rested the staff on the floor next to him."So, you could really tell me my future? I'm kind of intrigued by that actually. Makes me wonder if I'd be that exception. Since I just traveled through time and space. Maybe my future isn't written anymore."

41Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Maybe. But you were brought here for a reason." Adara giggled, "You keep saying your kind. What kind are you?" Adara tilted her head to the side and her blonde hair tickled her cheek so she gently rubbed it and pushed her hair to the side. She motioned for a maid who came over. "Can you please get the doctor and also prepare some tea for my guest and I. Thank you Maya." The maid walked away as Adara sat in the other chair, her dress falling nicely to reveal her small bare feet.

42Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:26 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon took a deep breath and thought on how he should explain."Well I'm a mutant, but not like grrr argh I'm gonna eat you kind of mutant. I was born with a special gift. I can control pure energy. The things that make everyone and everything in the universe up. I can control and manipulate it. Hmmm, maybe I should just show you. Don't worry it won't hurt you." Leon held out his right hand and concentrated for a moment. The air around his hand began to swirl and collect together. Sparks of raw electrical power started to form together. He moved his hand around and the energy started to dance around his hand forming all manner of things. A ball, a tiny tornado and finally just because he wanted to he formed it into a rose. He continued to concentrate pulling more particles from the air and it looked like a solid blue rose made from electricity. He closed his hand around it and just held it there."Uhmmm... This is what I can do."

43Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Feeling the energy gather and move Adara's eyes opened wide and she smiled. "Wow....That's an amazing gift. And you have full control over it?"

44Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Yes, I do. For the most part anyway. I'm also a bit of a telepath. But there have been times when it goes beyond my conscious control and different things happen."

45Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Like what if you don't mind me asking."

The doctor walked in and started to look at his leg.

46Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:51 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well I accidentally caused an entire city to lose power before, and then there was the time I nearly blew myself up because I acted like a lightning rod. And then the reason I cam here... I watched my best friend die saving my life and I went into a blind rage. I started to win, but when the energy I was channeling clashed with Apocalypse's I wound up here. I don't remember much after I blacked out. The last thing was landing and breaking my leg."

47Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I'm very sorry. That's....terrible. Maybe John will know a way to get you home."

48Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well I'm not entirely sure if I'd have something to go back to and if it's even possible. I'd like to enjoy my time here while I can. I've already lost the last remnant of any reason to stay there. The only thing that I'd remotely want to go back to is a now unrequited love... But that's an all together different story. And I think I've already talked about myself way too much. So, tell me about yer self Adara. How long have you been an oracle? are you born into it? Or are you chosen?" Leon had a smile on his face as he spoke. He looked down at the doctor who was tending to his leg and smiled at him."Wow doc, yer a lot better then the doctors where I'm from. I'm not yelling at you for putting me in more pain then I'm already in." Leon laughed a bit at his own stupid joke.

49Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Well," Said Adara smiling, "I was born this way. When I was child it was very frightening and isolating. I was also born blind. Both my blindness nd extra sight are a gift and a curse. I still have yet to decide which. I wear these gloves because my gift is active only when my bare hands touch yours. This is the only way I have some sort of control over it. Sometimes a vision alone will hit however. Although, my true goal is to someday feel the world outside this city. Though I could never go on my own." Adara sipped her tea and listened to the fire she always had burning and the doctor worked on his leg.

50Gravity City - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Really? I had a friend where I'm from with a similar problem with her gift. She could take knowledge from others by touching them and if touching another mutant she could copy their powers. Problem was it had a chance of killing them. If you like I could try to teach you some of the techniques she learned. My mentor was one of the ones who taught her how to control it. He also helped me control my powers. It would be the least I could do. And being blind shouldn't stop you from doing something. Just because you can't see with yer eyes doesn't mean you can't 'see' "Leon smiled and sipped his tea and just smiled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum