Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gravity City

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara's eyes widened at the thought of having control over her gift.
"That...That would be amazing, thank you! What could I do to repay for that? And I suppose I could do things while still blind but, well, I am a little frightend of the outside world. I want to go there and i will someday regardless but when i sopke to John early, he seemed rather dark when I mentioned it." Adara looked down and sipped her tea.

52Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John stood up, groaning. At least the guy wasn't trying to kill anyone.

Of course he wasn't trying to kill anyone, what was he thinking?

He turned around, walking back toward his house. He hoped Fenrus would be okay.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

53Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon smiled."Well the way I see it is you've helped me it would be me repaying you for yer kindness. But if you feel you have to just being friends would be nice. It'd be nice to have a friend here."Leon kept smiling and laughed a bit.

54Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Alright then, if that's what you wish." Putting down her tea Adara folded her hands in her lap. "Hopefully your leg heals fast and well." Smiling at her guest Adara wondered where John was. He should be here soon to interigate Leon. Chuckling to herself at John's quick action she tilted to her head to the side.

55Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John stepped in his house, looking towards the bed of his sleeping brother, Fenrus.

He moved over to the bed, whispering.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of-"

The bed was empty.

56Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon finished his tea and yawned a bit."Mmmm... getting a bit tired. Well inter-dimensional travel can take alot out of you I guess." He laughed some and yawned again. Leon looked down to the doctor who was tending to his leg."I don't want to sound like I'm rushing you but how much longer. I'd rather not turn this chair into a bed."Leon laughed and smiled at the doctor."It's alright though. I know yer just doing yer job."

57Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John Lockheart knocked at the door to the Oracle's house, almost out of breath and wielding a submachine gun.

"I need to talk to the foreigner."

58Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Oh I'm sorry. How rude of me. I'll have a room prepared for you right away." Standing up Adara went to ask the maid to prepare the guest room. The doctor finished what he was doing and walked out of the room.

"Your room should be ready in a few minutes."

Adara turned to face John. "Oh John, you're back." She said smiling. "He is right over there, go ahead and talk." Puasing for a moment Adara frowned. "Is everything ok?"

59Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"No."

He turned to Leon.

"I need to know if you saw anyone around that bang. Did you cause it? What happened?"

60Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just looked at John kinda of puzzled."I don't think anyone else came through with me. I was kind of flung through that rip and landed here. As far as I know I was the only one. But I was in the middle of fighting for my life when I blacked out. Next thing I remember was falling and breaking my leg. I have no idea how big the portal was or if anyone else came through."

61Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:01 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara listened caredully but confusedly.

62Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

He nodded.

"Alright, then, I have to go. Give my regards to the lady."

Shoving the door open, he moved quickly through the streets, not even waiting for a confirmation of what he had just said. He had to pack, and quickly.

63Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I wonder what's going on...." Adara said quietly to herself.

64Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon was kind of confused but just shrugged it off. He turned to look at Adara with a puzzled look on his face/"I take it that was yer friend?"

65Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yes, that was John. I wonder what's wrong with him though." She said concerned.
"How does your leg feel?"

66Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:44 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon didn't know how to answer her first question but had an answer for her second."It feels alot better. Thank you for all of your help Adara. I really appreciate it."

67Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It's not a problem." She said smiling. "If you ever need anything please tell me." Adara walked to the back of the room and went through the glass doors. She walked to her rose bush and picked a rose. She held it close as a thorn yet again drew a little blood. She walked back inside a held the soft petals to her face and sighed slightly. The upside down crosses jigngled as she walked but she went to the fire and knealt in front of it. Smelling the rose one last time she threw it in the fire and her blind eyes watched as it burned and the scent of roses slowly and faintly filled the room.

68Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon tried standing up, not with any grace of course but he did. He stretched out and yawned."So what else would you like to talk about Adara?" Leon walked around the room a bit basically stretching out his body considering he had been sitting down for a while."Anything in particular?"

69Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Giggling Adara said, "Well i would say the outside world but then, you aren't from here. Why don't you tell me more of where you're from?" Adara sat down and followed the man's pacing with her ears.

70Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

John rustled up a couple of his belongings, mostly guns and a little bit of recon equipment, and took off, running toward the end of the city.

[Exit Gravity City, Enter Escher's Maze]

71Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I'm afraid that John is going to do something stupid." Adara said to Leon. "Are you up for traveling? I'ld like to go after him." Adara was concerned that John would do something stupid but she was also annoyed that he left without her when he knew she wanted to leave. No matter. She thought. I will leave here.

72Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Well I'd be happy to go along with you, but I wouldn't be of much help with my leg like this. And I couldn't live with myself if I let you go alone and something happened to you. But if you know a way to make my leg better in the next five minuets I'd of course go with you."

73Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Adara thought for a moment and then smiled. She went back outside and gathered five roses. She went to the fire and took a pot of boiling water that used for tea away from it and placed it on the ground. She removed the petals and put them in the water, Taking a thorn she held her arm above the pot and cut her arm so that her blood mixed with the boiling water and rose petals. She then stood and walked to her kitchen. The maid gave her a small bowl and a substance in a bag. Adara walked back to the bowl and poured it in the pot. She then mixed it with a rose stem until it reached a nice consistency. She then poured it carefull yas she could into the bowl and brought it to Leon.
"Drink this. It will be very painful but it will help."

74Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

The only thing going through Leons head as he watched her do that was ooo blood, yummy, and when in rome. He took the bowl and slowly drank what she had made. He finished it and then set the bowl down."Uhm, how long do I have to wait?"

75Gravity City - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It should be almost instantly." said Adara as she waited patiently for it to take effect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum