Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gravity City

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:33 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just kind of stood there for a moment. "Oh there it is... Yeah that really hurts." Leons face wrenched a bit before he crashed to the floor and just didn't move."I think I'm just going to lie here for a moment..."

77Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smiling slightly Adara nodded and said "Go right ahead. You are taking it better than I did the first time I had it."

78Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:44 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon just laid there not knowing what he was feeling so he just tried to focus his thoughts on anything to get his mind off the pain."How long is this going too last?"

79Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"As long as it needs too. Your fracture wasn't terribly severe so it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. Just try to relax and try taking deep breaths."

80Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon took her advice and started taking slow deep breaths. It actually helped ease the pain and after another minuet or two it was gone. He looked down at his leg and undid the brace the doctor put on. Slowly he started to move it stretching it out."Hey, wow, that's pretty amazing."

81Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smiling Adara started to walk toward the front door. "It has never failed me. It's been in my family for ages. The secret however is my blood. Once every few generations someone like me is born into my family. Our blood holds differnt properties than others. I don't completely understand it myself but it works almost as a healing agent. Now, if you're ready, we can go." Said Adara patiently.

82Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:19 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon stood up and stretched out his body. There was a few cracks here and there and he sighed contentedly."Alright then let's get going." He grabbed his staff and smiled at her."Something tells me this is going to be a rather interesting adventure."

83Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I must agree with you. Now, follow me." Said Adara with a smile. Adara removed her shoes and left them neatly by the door. A maid came running by and gave Adara a nice pouch of money and handed Leon a pack with some food and first aid supplies, along with blankets and water. "Thank you Diane. Goodbye." Adara walked out of her house and down the street toward the start of the maze.

[Exit: Gravity City, Enter: Escher's Maze]

84Gravity City - Page 4 Empty Re: Gravity City Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Leon smiled at the maid and thanked her as he took the stuff from her. He followed Adara out of her house and then down the street. Well time for another adventure.

-Exit Gravity City. Enter Escher's Maze-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum