Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruined Mecca.

+2
Funglad123
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:36 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

Intrigued by the catch of light and glad that the cave was finally open Loret made a quick escape from conversation.

"I hate to cut this short but if you'll excuse me I need to go inspect something..." His voice trailed off as he got the feeling that he was about to uncover something, something important. He slowly but surely walked over towards the cave and around the wreckage to inspect what was behind the broken wall.

127Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

There was only a small hole in the wall, and it was difficult to maneuver around, but clearly visible was a set of scales. There were three of them, and they all were configured around individual pistons, obviously meant to be weighted down by something.

On them were runes of a dead language, but from what anyone would be able to make out, there was a picture corresponding to each...

One seemed to be a cloud, one was apparently a water droplet, and the third looked something like a rock.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

128Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:29 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

Memories flooded Loret of a time when he once lived here and knew that language but everything was blurry and he still could not make out all of the words but he knew he needed to get in there. He carefully worked around the hole to see if he could widen the opening and squeeze through.

129Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, the rocks didn't budge. They had been knocked loose by the ship, but they were still too heavy for a human body to lift.

130Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:57 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

Gauging the hole Loret checked to see if he would be able to squeeze through.

131Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The hole seemed too small to fit a body through right now. Maybe a nonhuman body, but none bigger than a large dog.

132Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:11 pm

energysack

energysack

He looked up to the girl and smiled a bit more then usual.

"I suppose you can say that. Why do you ask?"

He closed his book and placed it on his lap, looking up at her.

133Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ok," Chelsea started, "I was transported here by a bright white light. It was very painful actually." Chelsea shuddered slightly at the memory. "I was wondering if you might know how that was possible and maybe why I was brought here?" Chelsea was hopeful he would answers but was expecting him not to since no one else did.

134Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:10 am

energysack

energysack

"Well then. It's said something happened long ago to this world that made people show up just recently. I don't believe people know what is going on. That's all I know, is rumors from others. I can tell you that if you remember being somewhere else, and are now here, it's definitely possible. Your body is made of energy and is easy transferable. Also, different universe's effect our bodies differently. Though this is all just theory."

He smiled and looked up at her, and he was telling the truth...Kind of. He knew mostly about fixing people's wounds and such and he was bright, but on dimensional travel was something more complex then he can understand. He only knew this from rumors, and of what he saw at face value.

135Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:13 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ok thank you." Said Chelsea sitting next to him. "You're the only one I met that actually gave me a straught answer." Chelsea luaghed a bit and moved her blue and blonde hair out of her icey eyes. "So thanks for that."

136Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*sigh* "Things must always be difficult." he muttered to himself.

Loret got back down and walked a ways cloer to the others and speaking to Shay. "I don't suppose you would happen to have a pick axe of sledge hammer I could borrow?"

137Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 am

energysack

energysack

"Not a problem Ms. Chelsea. What was the last thing you remember before coming to Dilusion?"

He looked at her and smiled, twisting his body to face her completely. Though Mortuus was sometimes seen as crazy, he was very calm currently and did enjoy talking to people.

138Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:24 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Ms. Chelsea?" said Chelsea with a giggle, "Please, call me Chelsea or Chels. No need to be formal amoung friends. and the last thing I remember is falling off a cliff and just before I hit the rocks and water at the bottom a bright white light appeared and it seeped into my skin. Then it dropped me here." Chelsea shrugged, glad to have someone who she can talk normally with that had his head on straight. Even if it was a 12 year old boy.

139Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 am

energysack

energysack

"My apologies. I'm used to it."

He thought about her experience and closed his eyes, thinking to himself for a moment.

"If there is one person I know who may be able to answer your question a lot better, is a man called Raven. He's my...master, I guess you could say and I believe he's a dimension hopper. Though nobody has seen him in years. How many years is impossible to calculate. Time isn't the same in different dimensions."

140Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:33 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"So there is someone who could help me but he might not even be in this demension. Awesome." said Chelsea saracstically. Sighing Chelsea added, "At least he exists. Thanks."

141Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:41 am

energysack

energysack

"Oh of course he does, though his nemesis also exists, and he could also help you or explain the situation. Both are good sources of information, but if they meet each other then...Excuse my language, things get fucked up."

He said it with a bit of a disgusted tone.

142Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Oh really?" Said Chelsea, "Well, I guess everyone is bound to have a double like that at some point. there is always an opposite."

143Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay looked at Loret.

"Are ye daft, boy? Do I look like a construction company to ye?"

144Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Never hurts to have a hammer on hand if you're doing repairs. *pointing towards his ship* But thank you anyways." Loret said slightly amused that the man called him 'Boy' a long time since he heard that, as far as he could remember.

Now how do i get in there...I guess I could try breaking up the rock while augmenting my own physical strength...but it won't be easy.

Loret stood pondering this over.

145Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Ye could ask th' onboard mechanic. He might know a thing or two, but he's probably deep in the ship, freakin' out 'bout some doodad or other."

He pointed to the hole in the deck.

146Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Hm? Oh! Thank you. I will go check with him then."

Guess it is worth a shot. He thought.

Loret went in the direction Shay pointed through the hole in the deck in search of the mechanic.

147Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

FAILSODA

FAILSODA

Ven awoke with a start, arms thrashing about until he realized where he was. Laying on his side in the main engine room. His eyes glanced back and forth. There seemed to be a hole in the side of the ship letting a steady stream of water into its lower decks. the water was now about up to Ven's ankles. he sat up quickly and glanced around once again for his bottle of rum.

Cursing under his breath Ven stood and began sloshing around the room looking for the bottle. He also pondered why he passed out. Oh yes, he was fiddling with some Nitroglycerinand took too strong a wiff and passed out. He smacked himself in the head for the stupid mistake. Last time he mixed booze and explosives.

"Aha!" he exclaimed as he pulled out the floating bottle of rum from behind a work bench. He uncorked the bottle and took quite a long swig. The sound of sloshing footsteps didnt disturb him from drinking.

Last edited by FAILSODA on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

148Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:44 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

Loret was confused as to why there was so much water as he walked. "Perhaps they brought it with them? I mean this is a desert after all. Hello? Is anyone here? I'm looking for the mechanic." Loret said as he sloshed through the water towards what he hoped was where he would find the mechanic.

149Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:04 pm

FAILSODA

FAILSODA

Then it dawned on Ven. The water wasnt coming through a hole it was coming out a pipe from their water reserves and ballast tanks. Cursing wildly he ran to the broken pipe and put his hands uselessly over the hole. holding his hands there threw off one shoe and used his toes to grab a length of duct tape off a hanger on his belt. He took his hands away and quickly wrapped a piece of curved metal in place over the hole. The water stopped flowing.

"must'a burst when i was out" he mumbled.

He turned when he heard a voice asking for the mechanic. He eyed the man who had entered.

"And you would be?" he asked as he took another swig of his rum.

150Ruined Mecca. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Wanting to know more but knowing she probably wouldn't get any nswers Chelsea stood up and started walking over to the wrekage of the ship. "This is gunna take a bit of time to fix..." she said under her breath. "Might as well get started. I wonder what I can do to help." Chelsea thought out loud. If I can help build houses I can help repair a ship.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum