Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruined Mecca.

+2
Funglad123
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea just shrugged. "I'm not one to judge. Everyone has shit. you know?" Chelsea put on the cloak and chuckled. "Just a little big." she smiled and looked at Loret expectantly. "So, where too?"

27Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:20 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"I bet they do. Nonsense it fits you just fine." *Loret smiled at her*
"Oh. Around I suppose. We can start right over there I suppose and just wander around. It is all ruins after all. Sure there are statues here and there and a cave over yonder but not too much else, unless you look rather closely." *Loret smirked as if to know more then he let on*

*He then twirled around on his heel and began gracefully walking out into the courtyard barely disturbing the sand as he walked*

28Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Raising an eyebrow Chelsea watched as he gracefully walked away. I would get found by someone like him. Taking deep breaths and trying to stay calm Chelsea followed after him. She was starting to feel anxious surrounded by all this desert and she wanted to find someone who might know why she was here.
"Hey, Loret. Why don't we try to find a way out of here?" She asked him.

29Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"A way out? The way out is rather simple. The problem is that in any direction you go it is just desert and more desert after that. After all this is just the ruins of an old city there are multiple exits in multiple directions some lead to other towns, some lead nowhere, and others lead places you just don't want to go near." *He smiled ruefully at his last comment* "Why do you ask? Somewhere you feel you should go? For the time being I do believe it would be better to stay in the area. After all you just got here and there is much to be done."

30Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"What has to be done?" Chelsea asked suspicously. Just who exactly is the man that found me?

31Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Oh...well...I guess there isn't much you have to do...I mean you just got here. But for me...this place *looks around somberly* it's so familiar to me but i...don't remember what it is..." *Loret paused, stopped and lost himself in thought*

32Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea remained silent to let him think. She walked up a few steps that were to her right and walked over to what used to be a small wall. She rested her elbows on it and rested against it facng the desert, just looking out and thinking about the situation she was now in.

33Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:09 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*Loret quickly recovered from his reverie and followed after Chelsea* "You must be wondering why you're here. *Loret said softly as he went up the steps behind her* I wish I could tell you but...I don't even know why I am...and barely who I am...if at all..." *He spoke quietly and walked up to the small wall and stood there leaning on it*

34Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It's a terrible thing to have the mind as an enemy." said Chelsea somberly. "I hardly know who I am anymore too. That's why..." sighing Chelsea shook her head and laughed. "Why am I here? How do I know this is even real?" She turned and slid down the small wall so that her back was leaning against it. "I could be in coma right now in a hospital."

35Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:27 am

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"It is a terrible thing but I don't even know if that is truly my enemy or something else..." He continued to speak softly.

*Loret turned and kneeled to face her*

"Yes you could be, is this real? Well I'd like to think so. I've existed here for a long long time from what I have been able to piece together and I like to think that this is real rather than some sort of illusion. Even if it is just an illusion for you so what? You are here with me and all that matters right now is taking the steps you need to, to find your answers. Sitting here moping about what is and isn't won't solve anything. Believe me I've tried..." *Loret became slightly agitated but remained collected and cooled off as he finished speaking*

*Sigh*

"Let us live for the here and now and let the past be the past and the future a mystery for now is a gift for it is called the present." Loret recited this as if from memory.

He paused.

"That is what I live by now and that is what I have learned. If you like I would like you to come with me so I can show you what this place has to offer and I am sure there will be plenty we discover together as we are here now. And maybe, we'll find some answers to our questions. What do you say?" *He smiled cheerfully as he stood up and reached out his hand to her*

36Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea looked at him with a bemused expression but then laughed and took his hand. "Why not. Let's make an adventure. What do we do first?"

I just won't think about it for now. He's right. Whether it's real or not, I'm either here or envisioning this for a reason. Let's find out what that is.

37Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Suddenly, a massive airborne pirate ship plummeted from the sky into the cave they were near. It was covered in smoke, and a pipe from the back end fell off, evidently pierced by a massive ice spear.

The dust cleared, and someone was coughing.

"Jesus Christ..."

A man pulled himself out of the wreckage by his hooked sword, peering over the desert and taking a swig of his whiskey. He was a little bloody, but that didn't seem to bother him too much.

"Ah, shit, mates, we've gone down."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

38Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

energysack

energysack

The boy who seemed to be in one of the cabins before walked out from the mess of the crash. He was wearing a sleek pinstripe brown vest and a off-white button up under that. His pants were black and he had on very nice leather shoes.

"Sir, you seem to be injured. Need any assistance?"

Mortuus spoke a bit softly, and was smiling only slightly as he put his hands in his pockets. He had a small scimitar on his back with something that looked like a tonfa, that was a handle and a blade.

39Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Bah! Injury! I'll be fine. Check on the others though, they may need more help than I."

He grinned wildly.

"Don' ye jus' love an adventure!?"

40Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 pm

energysack

energysack

"Yes Sir, to both."

He looked around and then his soft smile grew a bit and something twinkled in his eye that looked like glorified rage.

"Sins sins, we'll never die, we'll never die! So come on out and let me hear your cry!"

He called out to his fellow pirates, trying to get a response from someone from the crew.

41Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

<This is Bharat, I'm obviously okay. Jack is with me, but we're trapped inside. Hang on a moment.>

With another spear of ice, two figures erupted from the hull. They were both tall and spindly, one with a pyramid for a head, and a thin but muscular body covered in red and black stripes, and the other clearly just made of ice.

"This is a good environment, Captain. It's almost... Not cold..." Jack Frost looked around, his blue eyes surveying the scene from between his icy brows.

42Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay nodded. "Where are the little ones?"

<I can only assume they're wandering.>

Bharat's words weren't spoken, so much as thought.

43Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea watched in a shocked awe as the pirate shipped crashed from the air.
"Ok. Now I know I'm dreaming." She said awed. Looking back at Loret she said, "Come on!"
She ran towards the wreckage and saw people coming out. Hesitently she started to take a few more steps towards them.

44Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:10 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

"Chelsea wait!!" *Sigh* "Kids these days, always in a rush." Loret shook his head and followed after her as she slow down he slowed down simply to catch up with her and make sure she was alright. He had a wary feeling about the wreckage and the people on the ship.

45Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The first man to step out smiled, looking at the pair of approaching people.

"Ahoy there!"

46Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph wondered if he should step off the ship or not. He actually decided to talk to the guy he had to fight."So, what's yer name pal?"

47Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 pm

energysack

energysack

Mortuus looked around and found a solid metal briefcase that had scratches all over it and he opened it up slightly peeking inside, and then smiling to himself as he closed it and held it to his side walking to Shay.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking...Where in Dilusion are we?"

48Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea smiled and waved her hand in a big motion. "Hi!! I'm Chelsea!" She said loudly. "but I suppose you knew that already since you are a part of me." She mumbled under her breath, "It's actually pretty cool that pirates are in my subconscience mind." Chelsea luaghed and walked closer to the wreckage and people as more people appeared.

49Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

TheEmpathicSquid

TheEmpathicSquid

*Mildly suspicious of this new group Loret walked cautiously forward*
"Hello to you as well."

50Ruined Mecca. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Kid, we must be in th' desert, but aside from that, I'm as lost as you."

He laughed heartily, turning to Chelsea and put his sword away, extending a hand that wasn't holding booze.

"Well, I have no idea what yer talkin' about with th' mind an' all, but my name's Shay McClaren, and I'm the captain a' this 'ere ship. Glad to see someone's as much of an inebriate as myself. An' you are?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum