Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruined Mecca.

+2
Funglad123
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Well, as ye can tell, it gets yer inner fires a-blazin'... Makes ye really impulsive, as liquor will, but also can increase yer strength tenfold... The more ye go by your heart and not by yer head, the stronger ye become."

Shay grinned.

"So how's about that fight, eh? Or should I marry ye without one?"

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

77Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

SMiling chelsea took her fist back and stood in victory. "Ha Ha!" She said, "I win, you fist bumped!" She smiled at him and closed her eyes giving him the peace sign she laughed. When she heard Shay's remark she stopped luaghing and turned to him seriously. "Marriage? Who said I would marry you? I just met you." She tilted her head slightly when she looked at him.

78Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 am

energysack

energysack

"Shay, you really going to be content with ONE woman?"

Mortuus spoke sarcastically, and tapped his feet a little bit. He was chuckling a bit to himself as he still read the small book.

79Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:59 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"It's a surprise, ain't it, Mortuus? She's got th' stamina, though... Longest I've ever seen a person still standin'. An' don't worry darlin', we're gonna get ta know each other real well before that point." He grinned, extending his hand.

"Shall we dance?"

80Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Turning slightly to the boy she looked back at shay and said, "Why do I feel slightly insulted? and dance?" She looked at him through narrowed eyes, suspicous. "Why?"

81Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

energysack

energysack

"Because Chelsea, despite popular belief, we pirates have class."

He looked over to Shay and nodded, and hope that he would understand to show her how cultured they were. Though they were pirates, they had traveled a lot around Dilusion and were no doubtfully exposed a lot to different parts of the world.

82Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Insulted!? Never! I'm not one fer sayin' somethin' I don't mean." He grinned.

"An' dancin's a lot o' fun, ya ever been?"

83Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"YEah I've been to clubs and dances before but I doubt you guys dance the same way so I would have no idea what to do." Chelsea rubbed the back of her head which was slightly turned to the right and looking down while she spoke.

84Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:14 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I'm sure you'll do fine!" Shay grinned, pulling her into his grasp and leading her around in a couple circles, doing an odd sort of waltz motion.

85Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea clumsily followed shay's lead for the dance and blushed out of embarresment. "What are you doing?!"

86Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:25 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I'm havin' fun! Yeh should try it sometime!"

Shay looked down at her.

"They do that in yer world, don't they?"

87Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Stopping the dance Chelsea took a few steps away and looked down with tears in her eyes. "Yes, they have that in my world. They have fun on Earth." Chelsea shook her head cleared her throat. No way am I going to cry. Not in front of strangers, hell, or pirates.

88Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:34 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay stopped, and looked at her.

"Everythin' alright, darlin'?"

His eyes grew wide.

Did I do somethin' wrong?

89Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"I have no idea where I am or how I got here." It was probably the alcohol but Chelsea was saying everything and she couldn't stop herself. "It all started when I jumped off a cliff. When I was about to hit the rocks and water a bright white light appeared and took me here. I thought I was dead but Loren convinced me otherwise and then when I saw your pirate ship I thought I was dreamin and I had actually survived my fall and was in a coma in some hospital somehwere but I have no idea. Is this really real?" She looked at him with tears in her eyes and a single tear slid down her cheek silently.

90Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:48 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph just kind of stayed on the wreckage of the ship unsure of what to do. He was more confused than anything. He had just had to fight his way to stay on the ship and now there was all sorts of other things going on. Fuck it. I'ma get drunk. He reached into his pack and pulled out what appeared to be a bottle of rum. He sat on the deck and started drinking until someone remembered he was even there.

91Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jack moved over to Seraph quietly.

"You're lucky our resident engineer is on leave right now... He'd probably steal that from you... Are you alright from the test and the crash?"

Shay looked over to Chelsea.

"Aye, this be as real as anywhere you've been before... I'm sorry if it's upsetting to you, but th' way ya told it, sounds like there wasn't much left fer ya in that world anyway. Ye should come be a pirate with us, it'll be fun!" He grinned. "No worries, eh?"

92Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:54 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea looked down and just chuckled. "I guess you're right. Why not. I'll become a pirate. So, who would I have to fight?"

93Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay just winked.

"I'll let ye have firs' move if ye want..."

94Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Realizing she was just going to make a fool of herself since her fighting skill was pretty much zero Chelsea luaghed slightly and sighed. Taking a deep breath She ran fast as she could towards him trying to get in close she went to punch him in the kidney.

95Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He ducked under the punch, staggering over to her back and reaching his palm out to her back.

"I AM AVARICE. I CONSUME YOUR DESIRE. EVERLASTING GREED, STEAL THAT WHICH STEALS."

If his fingers managed to touch her back, her will to die would be stolen from her, and she would likely feel lighter, and slightly disoriented.

96Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea staggered forward for a moment and looked around. Things seemed, different. Something was . . . missing. But what was it? Turning to face her opponent, Chelsea thought about what he had said quickly and realized what was missing. Growing angry at the sudden lightness and a strange feeling of emptiness and wholeness Chelsea charged him again but this time pivoting just in front of him and kicking her leg to hit him in the side. how dare he take something from her!! She had lived with it her whole life! How dare he take away so suddenly a part of her!!

she knew her anger was irrational but she could not help it.

97Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph looked up at Jack and laughed a bit."Well guess I'm lucky then. Hey don't take this the wrong way but yer all icy and cold, think you could cool this off for me?"Seraph held the bottle up to Jack.

98Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 am

energysack

energysack

Mortuus looked to Shay and Chelsea, smiling at their new bonding experience and then he walked up to Jack and this man named Seraph.

"So you're the one who must have been fighting Jack. How do you do?"

99Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:20 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jack looked at the bottle, and then at the man, and did something he hadn't done in years.

he laughed.

The sound was scratchy and belligerent, using vocal chords which had almost grown to exhaustion, and the ice around him melted a little bit.

"I will indeed cool this for you. What is your name?"

100Ruined Mecca. - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Seraph looked over to the one who walked up to him and Jack and decided to stand up."Yeah, that'd be me. Names Seraph, I do that fight, drink, kill people, slay monsters thing." He looked back at Jack and smiled seeing that he thought him asking Jack to cool the bottle was funny."Seraph, Pleasure to meet you. I always like meeting new people and then having to fight for my life within the first ten seconds of meeting them. Really spices up life."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum