Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruined Mecca.

+2
Funglad123
Admin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"My name is Chelsea. And I'm not drunk if that's what you're implying. But if you have some stuff to spare I'll gladly take some. After the last few days, god knows i could use it." Chelsea shook his and smiled while looking at the wreckage. "So what happened to your.....flying ship?"

52Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Ahahaa, she wants some o' th' demon whiskey!"

He kissed her hand.

"Woman after me own heart, you are."

He pointed to the spear of ice jutting from one of the engines.

"We get carried away sometimes, but we're a good bunch, all told. But enough o' that, yer gonna try some o' me whiskey!"

He handed the bottle over to her.

Jack shook his head, looking at the ground.

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

53Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea took the bottle and took a swig. "Oh man that's wicked good!" she said taking another swig before giving it back.
"So, this is Dilusion right? That guy over there," she said pointing to her companion, "said that it was after he saved me but I wanna be sure. He seems a little crazy too. Though, I guess we all are in our own way." Shaking Chelsea brought a hand up to her head "God I hope this isn't real . . . "

54Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay's eyes narrowed.

"Well, yer not gonna need ta hope that fer long. This here..." He took a giant gulp of his bottle, "Is God's Whiskey. I stole some from a sacred island long ago. Yer gonna be drunker'n hell, ya hear me? Not one person other than I has taken more than one sip o' this draught and been able to stay conscious. An' yer body can't reject it, either, 'cause th' gods made it. So get ready ta hang on for yer life, little lady. If ye can stand takin' two sips an' stand, I migh' have ta make ye my wife."

55Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smiling Chelsea tilted her head and luaghed. "How can gods make anything? I've been drunk before." Chelsea looked at the wrecked ship as the alcohol spread through her body. She got really warm and light headed. Nothing was spinning yet though. So that was good. Chelsea sat down in the sand and put her head in her hands trying not to cry. I'm here. I'm really here. i'm never going home. Good job Chelsea. Looks like you got what you want. You escaped your life. I just didn't expect a new one. She slapped herself in the face and stood up. "Snap out of it Chelsea. Just focus on the NOW for now." She said to herself. She looked to the man standing in front of her. "Sorry, itz been a rough feeeew dayz."

56Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Ye see this? She's slurrin' her words already! Le's see if she can handle 'erself much longer..." He chuckled, looking around.

"Hey, Bharat, ya wanna get started makin' repairs? We gotta get ta th' City o' Glass 'fore the end o' th' week... Th' stars are alignin' already!"

57Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Bharat nodded.

<That sounds like a wise idea. I'll work on it.>

He picked up a giant hunk of steel from the ruins, and started to move towards the ship.

58Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Annoyed and slightly embarresed Chelsea blushed slightly and turned away and watched the men work on the ship.

59Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

energysack

energysack

Mortuus wasn't really strong enough to fix ships. He was a doctor and he just sat down and read a book as he waited.

"I half don't believe this is happening, again."

60Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Shay looked over at Mortuus, chuckling.

"They all seem ta wanna try it at firs', but then they all regret it after..."

61Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:03 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Seeing the man sitting and reading a book chelsea wondered if he might know what had happened to her, and why she here. But she didn't want to make a fool of herself so she stayed put and just watched each person individually.
Hearing what the Whiskey man had said Chelsea slowly asked, "Try what?"

62Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Well, one of two things... The firs' bein' the booze that you drank, an' the second bein' the initiation ritual."

He grinned.

"Don' suppose you wanna take part in that, huh?"

63Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"And what is the in-i-tia-tion ritual? What would I then be part of?" chelsea looked at him curiously.

64Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Well, ye'd become a pirate. One a' the Seven Sins, like us."

He flipped a thumb over to the ship.

"We'll bail ya out of any situation, of course, and ya get yer fair share of whatever loot we find..."

He grinned.

"But ye'd have to fight a crew member to become one."

65Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:16 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Do I have to win?" Asked Chelsea. There was no way she would in a fight against them but she knew how to take a few hits. Besdies, wasn't it every child's dream to be a pritate?! "Could you help with a predicament I'm already in?"

66Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"If we can't, we can probably find someone who can." Shay laughed.

"An' ya don't have ta win, but if ya don't play like yer gonna, ya might end up dead. Mercy is fer th' weak."

67Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea thought for a moment. It would cool to be a pirate but I am drunk right now. I should wait till I'm sober.
"I'll have ta think about it. I'm new to this kind of thing." Said Chelsea motioning to the world around her and chuckling a bit.

68Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:26 am

energysack

energysack

"Sir, making a lady part of the Sins? or does she have the privilege of pillaging with us? How very very interesting..."

He laughed a bit and then shook his head, continuing to read and still talking to Shay.

"So what test you going to give her, Sir?"

69Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Chelsea looked at him as he spoke. "Sorry, don't think I got your name. I'm Chelsea." She said holding out a fist to the man with a book.

70Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 am

energysack

energysack

Mortuus looked up at her and smiled lightly and looked at her fist, curious but did not react.

"Mortuus Aevum. I'm the doctor on board."

He spoke like it was the normal thing in the world, though one might think this was very strange because he appeared so young.

71Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:36 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Ah, we got a smart one," Shay spoke loudly, "But it's too bad that th' effects o' the God's Whiskey will wear off when yer sober."

He blinked.

"By th' gods, she's still talkin'... Kid, we need this one..."

72Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"You're a doctor!?!?" Chelsea yelled in surprise. "But....you're like...12!" Chelsea kept her fist out for him to pound then realizing where she was she face palmed. "Oh, dude, this is called a 'pound it'. If I put my fist out to you like this you make a fist and bump fists. It's a way of greeting and also if someone does something cool you generally pound it."

Turning to Shay Chelsea said "Effects? What...what effects?"

73Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am

energysack

energysack

"First time I drank the whiskey, I was a...hmm...A raging mess."

He snicked at his cleverness that only Shay would understand. He then looked to Chelsea and tilted his head.

"Nobody can put a number on my intelligence. My age is irrelevant as well. Also, your culture is strange..."

He nodded and went back to reading his little book and began humming to himself.

74Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"You are a pirate. And you call my culture strange? At least try a pound! don't just leave me hanging!!" Chelsea yelled at him as she put her fist back out to him. She was feeling strange but then look where she was and look what she drank. "And you know nothing of my culture. And if you do know where I'm from. I'll never try to make you pound it again."

75Ruined Mecca. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruined Mecca. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 am

energysack

energysack

"The only times someone has ever held a fist to me, was to get in a fight where I simply cut of their hands before them. I'd then knock them out and dip the hands in acid. I'd reattach them quick enough so that when they wake, they feel the shock of their hands burning. How interesting to mess with someones physiology..."

He sighed and looked to the sky, and strangely enough he was blushing of the thought of the procedure and with one hand he fist bumped.

"Don't worry though, you don't seem to be posing a threat right now, and especially if you're on the God's Whiskey."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum