Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fortress Grounds

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

226The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Noticing Rory examining the area, she whispered to him, so only he could hear, "anything ineresting?"

227The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory didn't seem to move or speak. He slightly move his hand to the small of her back and gently traced the word no. Hope fully she got what he was doing.

228The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Feeling him trace the word no, Kal nodded and looked Kariti straight in the waiting for a response.

229The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:11 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory decided to trace a heart along her back before he moved his hand back down. He stopped looking around and instead looked back towards Kal and the person she was talking to. He reached up and adjusted the hood abit. His face was still hidden by it though.

230The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti stood closer to Luthier, afraid of the person next to Kal, but she knew Blake would want her to stay brave.

"We don't know what happened, I'm sorry. We just got here. It must have been horrible though..."

231The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"It looks like an explosion of some kind." Said Kal who was starting to relax more.

232The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just continued to stand by Kal but then he actually decided to speak. His voice was soft and surreal."Kal... If it was an explosion maybe that man from the shop was involved. Also it could provide a useful distraction for us to approach without being seen."

233The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking." Kal replied. She started to walk toward the rubble.

"I hope he's not dead not. I want to see the life leave his eyes." She said harshly and coldly.

234The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just nodded and followed closely to Kal."He will Die. That is certain. And after this is over. I have something to tell you."

235The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Alright..." said Kal, wondering what it could be. She went over to the rubble and started to search for any dead bodies that match up with him.

236The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory searched in the rubble while making sure he didn't leave Kal out of his sight. He knew what the man looked like, He never forgot a face."Do you see him anywhere?"

237The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier felt a chill run up his spine. His eyes dilated, and he watched Rory walk around.

"Let's not leave just yet, Kariti..."
His voice was quiet.

Ichiru walked up slowly and stood next to them.

"Yeah, something about that guy bugs you, too?"
He looked toward Luthier.

"I just can't shake it..."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

238The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:22 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory took his hood off and just stood still looking around."I don't like this..."

239The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal stopped looking for a moment and turned to Rory questioningly. "What is it?"

240The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory looked at Kal and sighed. He seemed to lighten up a bit. His voice was back to it's normal quitely soft and cool tone."It's too clean. I haven't seen any bodies yet. I don't like it. To me this reeks of a trap."

241The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier stood quietly, looking at Kariti for a second and then returning his eyes to them. He wondered why he felt such a strange vibe from the other man.

Ichiru, on the other hand, moved over to the other pair, regarding first Kal, then Rory as well.

"Hey, have you guys found anything? What happened here?"

242The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:25 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory looked at Ichiru and shrugged." No, and that's what worries me."

243The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal thought for a moment and sighed. "I guess you're right. I'm sorry. Sometimes I loose sight of my own intelligence when I get very angry." Kal chuckled to herself and shook her head slightly ashamed.

244The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory smiled at Kal and put a hand on her waist and looked into her eyes."It's fine, I can't imagine what yer going through. But I'm here for you. I'm not going anywhere."

245The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Thanks, it means a lot." said Kal with a slight blush.

246The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ichiru sat quietly.

No idea what's going on, but I suppose it's not really a problem.

He shook his head to himself.

Intervention is bad, but that guy is really messing with me...

He looked over at Luthier, calling out.

"Alright, I'm not sure there's much we can do here, Luthier. We should probably head somewhere else."

Luthier thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Alright, but where to?"

247The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just smiled at Kal."So, do you have any idea where to look now?"

248The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:29 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal sighed and looked at Rory. "Not a clue. I know nothing about him. I don't know his habbits, locations he likes to go too, people he knows. Nothing. The best we can do is see if their is a trail somewhere in the forest that we can follow and maybe it will take us there. But there are so many animals and creatures we could wind up anywhere. It was completely by chance we ran into him there. I don't know what to do."

Kal was angry at herself. How could she loose it the way she did?! Her temper has ALWAYS gotten the better of her but she thought she would be able to control it if she saw him.

Guess not. she thought to herself. What happens if I see him again? Kal became hopeless for a second but shook her head gently. No, next time. I will kill him.

249The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Rory just looked at Kal and smiled."Hold on Kal. And don't be get scared of what you may see." Rory closed his eyes and then opened them. If Kal was looking into them the iris's looked cybernetic. Rory then seemed to just vanish he was moving faster then any mortal man should be moving. He searched the area for any kind of clue in seconds.

250The Fortress Grounds - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fortress Grounds Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Kal's eyes widened slightly at the change in his eyes. And when he disapeared, they widened more. She took a step back and started to look around.

What the hell was that?! Who is he?! What is he?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum