Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Highlands: Deepwood Forest.

+3
energysack
Funglad123
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:10 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Come on, dude, we've been friends for years, and you're holding something back from me?!"

He thought about it.

"Actually, tell ya what. I'll bet you on something. If I win, I get to see the scar. And if you win, I'll do anything you want for a week. Okay?"

He might be pissed, but Blake never shies away from a bet. Luthier smirked. This is my chance.

"You can state the rules if you want."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

77The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:13 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake forze and thought for a few moments. Oh god....I have to take the bet...but if he finds out...things will never be the same again. Damn it! what do I do?! Blake closed his eyes. Shit.
"Alright." He said hesitently. "What exactly did you have in mind...?"

78The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Huh..."

Luthier thought for a moment.

"Let's have a sparring match. First one on their back loses." He grinned.

79The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake thought for a moment. Fair enough. Luthier is a lot stronger than I am and he has special abilities. But I'm smaller and faster and my endurence is top notch. Maybe I can trip him up. I have to win.
"Ok," agreed Blake. "but none of ur special abilities."

80The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier was at a loss without his ki manipulation, but he had still learned to fight without powers entirely, so it wouldn't be bad for him. At least he hoped not. He'd never seen Blake fight before the orcs...

"Works for me. I'll let you strike first if you want." He grinned.

81The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:24 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Your bet. Please, you go ahead and go first." Blake said as he slightly bent forward and relaxed his whole body. Adrenanline rushed through his system at the severity of this bet. I have to win. They have no idea.

82The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:30 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier nodded.

"Alrighty then..."

He drew his wooden sword, pulling it out and to his left side with his left hand. His knees bent, and the blade touched the ground, what would be the sharp side behind him. He exhaled, and his eyes narrowed, a look of deadly calm replacing the happiness on his face.

His right knee bent more, this time very slightly, shifting his weight onto it. Kicking off with his left foot, he spun in the air, bringing the sword down diagonally at Blake's left arm.

83The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:35 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake watched as Luthier drew his sword. Damn. Didn't think of weapons. ah well. Just have to get him on his back. What would I have to do...
As Luthier spun up in the air Blake bent down to the ground quickly and jumped to the side as Luthier came down on his arm. The wooden sword hit Blake's pinky and probably broke it. Paying it no mind Blake ducked low to the ground and charged Luthier before he could pick the sword up. Jumping up from under him he went to get his hand on Luthier's sholder intending to jump over him to end up behind Luthier.

84The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:38 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier kicked up as Blake's hand touched his shoulder, rolling into Blake's jump and hopefully, if his foot connected with Blake's chest, depositing him on the other side... On his back.

85The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

As Luthier's foot connected with Blake's stomache the wind was slightly knocked out of him and he did what he intended, which was flip over Luthier's back but now he was at risk of landing on his back. Doing his best to not loose Blake twisted himself painfully so he landed on his feet and one hand. Slightly twisting his left ankel at the akward landing Blake looked up. He hadn't lost the bet but he lost an advantage. He would have to do something. But what?! Looking around quickly for something that might help Blake saw his pack. No good. I only have lethal things in there. Nothing for this fight. think fast Blake!! Blakes eyes grew wide as he thought of an idea but he shook his head. Only as a last resort. Don't need that imiage but I can't loose this. Blake stood and waited for Luthier's next move.

86The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:48 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier chuckled, tossing the wooden sword to Blake.

"This is sad, Blake. Show me what you've really got. Don't hold back... I don't get hurt easy, y'know?"

He stood up, raising his left hand in front of his eyes.

"C'mon."

87The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Taking a deep breath Blake looked down. When he looked back up there was a fire in his eyes not one of his classmates had seen before. The last time he was like this...well, it was half the reason he was sent to the school.
Blake charged Luthier low to the ground making like he was going to try the same move again but faster.

88The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"No shit, eh?"

Luthier grinned. This guy was fast, when he wanted to be.

He bent backwards, putting a hand down on the ground, and wheeling his body up into a back-bend, and then a handstand. He hoped that this would connect his foot with Blake's jaw on the way up, and stop his momentum.

89The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake smiled and kept going grabbing Luthier's foot as it shot up he followed the momentum of the foot adding his own. As he went back towards the ground he spun in the air twisting Luthier's leg and hopefully his body enough to off balance him so that he fell.

90The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier's eyes widened. That was a fancy move. It almost reminded him of one day of his training...
------------
"Dad, you keep hurting me, I can't learn anything like this!"

"No, Luthier, this is how you have to learn. Today, we're talking about the art of momentum."

A much younger Luthier looked up from the ground at his father.

"Once you have contact with the enemy, it's really just a battle of momentum and torsion. See, it's never really about where the momentum goes, it's more about who has it."
----------------------

Luthier, rather than letting his body twist beyond what was comfortable, went along with the motion, rolling over in the air and curling his chest into his knees. This would likely put his free leg in a position to land, crouched, on the ground, and his hand would probably be about where Blake's head was, which he would promptly shove into the ground.

91The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake sneered as Luthier went with the momentum. Damn. I have too. He'll get me the moment we land. Blake tried to move closer as the fell to the ground and just as they landed he grabbed Luthier's hand, that was near his hand, and pulled Luthier toward him. when he was close enough Blake kissed him hoping it would confuse him enough to stop him in his tracks so he could knock him over.

92The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:13 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier's body instinctively moved towards the kiss, changing gears so quickly he didn't know what was going on. His free hand moved toward Blake's chest, and his eyes closed. It felt so... Natural for him.

WHY THE FUCK DOES BLAKE-

His eyes widened, and a lot of things became very clear to him.

"Wha-"

93The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake's eyes widened as his plan backfired and he shoved Luthier away from him and walked away to the forest to hide behind a tree. He kept his eyes down and refused to look at anyone. It's over. why the hell would he do that?!?!?! Does he kiss guys all the time?! I didn't count on him being gay. shit! This...Blake was unable to finish his though from his own anger.

94The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier sat down rigidly.

I just kissed my best friend... Who is a girl... Which I never knew... Does this... Change anything?

He shook his head.

I have to see if she's okay...

Standing up, he moved over towards the tree that she hid behind, trying to be as quiet as possible so as not to spook her.

95The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake leaned against a tree and slid to the ground. He put his head in his hands and tried not to scream and yell in his anger. He would find a way out of this. Maybe he should just leave and go somewhere else. Start his own journey. He can't be here if the news gets out about him. How he been living is not exactly ok.

96The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:32 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier put a gentle hand on Blake's back.

"You know, I liked you before I knew you were a girl. Couldn't quite place it, because I wasn't attracted to any other guys."

He grinned.

"If you want me to keep the secret, I will. However, I think it's kind of counterproductive to limit yourself that far, know what I mean?"

97The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:36 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Standing Blake smacked his hand away, and looked at him icely. "This is my secret. This is my life. I can't stay here." Blake turned to go and get his pack and horse to leave. There's no way Luthier could understand. He might be my best friend but . . . no one could understand what I went through. It's better if no one knows, I need to go somewhere where no one knows. Where no one can find me.

98The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier's voice raised.

"Look, you can keep your secret all you want, but I'm not going to watch my best friend go out and get herself killed!"

He sighed.

"Even if you don't want to be my friend anymore, I'm going with you."

His eyes met hers.

"I'm not going to stop protecting you, Blake."

99The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"Himself." said Blake coldly. "And you can do what you want. But you've never protected me. I don't need to be protected. Besides, you have something you actually have to do here. I don't."

100The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:45 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Revin just kinda watched as they fought with a horribly confused look on his face during the whole spectacle."Soooooo... That was entertaining to say the least. Can either of you two idiots tell me where I am? Cause I have no idea. Thats the thing about going through some unknown portal. Never know where yer going to end up..." Revin still looked horribly confused because he really was. The girl was named blake, the other one was appearently gay, but never knew the other was a girl. Damn did I land in like opposite world or something what the fuck?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum