Dilusion

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dilusion
Dilusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the forum-roleplay world of Dilusion, a vast world of strange lands and stranger people. Multileveled arcs combine with large-scale mysteries to give an interesting experience to everyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Highlands: Deepwood Forest.

+3
energysack
Funglad123
Admin
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

"She saved my life the first time I came into the forest." Blake said defensivly.

52The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

He raised an eyebrow. He hadn't been in the forest before, but he wondered if she knew the person he was referring to.

"Can you take us to the house of the person named Wulf?"

He put his sword away.

"He's an old friend of my father and I need to tell him about what just happened."

https://dilusion.forumotion.com

53The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 pm

CaraLangtorn

Kariti smiled, and nodded.
"Of course I can take you. How do you know Wulf?"

54The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I don't know him. Not personally, anyways, but I need some information from him."

Maybe he knows of my father's whereabouts...

55The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 pm

CaraLangtorn

"I must warn you, I truly only know where he lives. I never had the chance to meet him."

56The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake watched patiently as they talked wondering who this Wulf was.

57The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Okay, that's good enough. Just get me to him, I'll do all the talking."

He sighed with relief. If she didn't know Wulf she probably wouldn't know much about him.

58The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

A portal opened up some hundred feet in the sky, it was blazing white and blue and while Revin thought he was simply going to walk out he was sadly mistaken."SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Revin started to fall and yelling rather loudly. Immediately he called upon his kinetic abilities to charge his body with an opposing force to slow his decent. He landed softly on the ground and sighed."Well, that wasn't how I expected to show up. I walked into the portal and fall out the other side. Hmmm... It was probably a good idea that old wizard didn't use it." He took a moment to look around the forest."Well, I have no idea where I am. Great, time to see how lost I can get and what kind of trouble I'm going to run into, or what kind of people, or what kind of creatures." He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath."Off I go." Revin started walking off in some random direction unsure of what ever he'd run into.

59The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:04 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake pulled Luthier to the side, "Hey, man, what's going on?" Blake looked at Luthier with a concerned look.

60The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier looked back at Blake with a smile. "What do you mean? Everything's fine."

He wondered if he had really slipped that far from his lie.

Well, it wasn't exactly a lie, it was more of a concealment of motive, he thought, and it won't hurt anyone anyways, I think, so we should be alright. Right?

61The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake watched Luthier for a few moments but then just followed him shaking his head.
Something is up but whatever it is it'll be exciting to say the least. Looks like I got my wish.
I just wish he trusted me enough to tell me what's really going on.

62The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

Revin just continued strolling through the woods until what he thought he heard were voices but wasn't sure. Hmmm better play it safe. He picked up a rock and threw it the direction of where he thought the sound was coming from.

63The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier took a rock solidly to the head.

"Oww! Fuck!"

He hit the ground, and put a hand to his head.

"I'm... Bleeding..."

64The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:49 pm

RevinSOR

RevinSOR

"Ah hell I actually hit someone with that." Revin ran towards where he through the rock and saw a couple of people."Uhm.... Hi... Sorry about that. Didn't know what I should expect so I threw a rock. Uhm, are you ok?" Revin held out his to help up the poor guy he just bashed in the head with a rock.

65The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake went to Luthier and checked his head quickly and then stood and watch the forest as a man stepped out of it. Preparing for a fight the stranger apologized and Blake allowed himself to relax only a bit. He looked at the stranger carefully and wondered how much of a threat he is. Deciding he wasn't much of one at the moment (only cause of how he was acting) Blake relaxed further.
Suddenly aware of his ripped clothes and femenine face Blake blushed ever so slightly and tunred and walked to his pack. He pulled out a shirt and put it on. Then carefully pulled the ripped shirt off underneath his new one and put in the pack to fix later. He walked back over to the group.

66The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Oww, that hurt! Why the hell would you throw a rock knowing we were here!?" He took Revin's hand, looking around and reorienting himself.

"Uh, where the hell's Blake?"

He noticed him walking towards them.

"New... Shirt?"

67The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:34 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Blake looked at them with his wide just a bit, "Yeah, my other one got ripped up...so I put on this one till I can fix the other. That a problem?" Blake walked so he was standing next to Luthier. Being short for a guy he had to look up to everyone else, "So who is this?"

68The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:44 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I just noticed you're really clothed all the time, Blake..."

Luthier thought for a second.

"Oh, and as far as I can tell, this is the ASSHOLE that threw that damn rock."

He groaned.

"Way to help me up, by the way! Picking now to change your shirt..."

69The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"what?! I like being clothed. It's called protection. And you were fine. Notice how I did check you first." Blake folded his arms but then brushed it off by scratching his arm and dropping them to his side. Blake turned to the newcomer. "Why did you throw that rock?"

70The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Last time I checked, you didn't exactly need 'protection' in the locker room.." Luthier grinned. "You're getting defensive! That's it! You must be hiding something!"

71The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

"So what. I like my privacy. I'm not hiding anything. Sorry if I don't like to prove my own worth the way you all do." Blake threw back at Luthier smirking.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LUTHIER)

72The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier moved over to him, tugging at the sleeve of the shirt.

"I'm betting it's a scar or something... Come on dude, I wanna see it!"

He chuckled.

"It's probably really embarrassing, do you have a tattoo you don't want anyone to see or something?"

73The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:01 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Brushing Luthier's hand off his sleeve Blake said calmly, "Yes that's exactly it. I have a nasty scar on my chest and I don't like people seeing it. I've had it for years." Blake looked at Luthier cooly. Inside Blake was in a panic.
holy shit! No! They can't find out! I've kept this secret my whole life. They can't find out.

74The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Luthier grinned, and quickly moved closer to Blake, trying to pull his collar towards his own chest and looking down. He didn't want to remove the shirt and embarrass his best friend, no, but Blake was a total idiot if he thought he could hide something this awesome from Luthier.

75The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Highlands: Deepwood Forest. Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 am

Funglad123

Funglad123

Smacking Luthier's hand away Blake backed up a few steps and looked at him angrilly and worridly. "What the hell?!?!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum